Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Description Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Description Of God (1572 Views)

Accurate Description Of Hellfire / Some Poor Description Of God / Detailed Description Of Hell And Paradise By Angel GOD In The Book Of Esdras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Description Of God by Broveens42(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Stop making a caricature of yourself.
The English there is very clear
1.There is certainly no ambiguity
2. No figure of speech
3. Contextually compliant
[/quote]

Please react to this @hupernikao and stop the rigmarole
Re: The Description Of God by orunto27: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
God is a Forward March Never Backwards but can always correct the OCTOPUS NATURE IN US by Prayers.
Re: The Description Of God by hupernikao: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Broveens42:

Stop making a caricature of yourself.
The English there is very clear
1.There is certainly no ambiguity
2. No figure of speech
3. Contextually compliant

Please react to this @hupernikao and stop the rigmarole

State your scriptures here and tell me this complaint of yours, then we can start discussion.

Don't go around disturbing the house on what you seem not to understand.
Re: The Description Of God by hupernikao: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Broveens42:

I challenged you to explain something to me, and you ended up with long Epistles without even addressing the question.
I'm sure you are having a hard time to explain what context the clear passage is talking about.

Something written in black and white and you say it's not about English that it's about scriptures.
No you can as well say the texts are written in alien language.

So bring the original Greek or Hebrew texts at least to educate us contextually as you claim and stop sounding incoherent

It's either your impatient is the one taking hold of your sight or how you understand discussion and your ability to read properly. One of them is really doing a good job on you.

If you can't even comprehend my points to you, how do you want to comprehend what was written decades before you were born. Yet you assumed a professorial position to explain the same. Isn't that a joke.

You truly have work to do to be seen as a serious critics of the Bible. For now, your words and explanation sound like jokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Priest Keep Confessions Confidential Even If It Invloves Serious Crime / Omolayo Abayomi Cried 'jesus Help Him' 20 Times Before The Child’s Mother Told H / Church Wedding: Anatomy Of Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.