Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids (14360 Views)

The Nairalife Of A Family Man Who’s Content At ₦1.3m/month / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
How can someone with a working brain have four fucking children undecided

Guy be calming down please. No be everything dem dey rush to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by CountVersailles(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no.....ain't reading this long article

Okay...I managed to peruse through the article with the help of my weed and I must say the story is filled with pathos and sadness.....
As a real niggarrr I empathize and sympathize with the woman

But why will a grown ass moda fuckkker not change the next of kin when it is time to do so

You are just as stupid as you are naive. First, you can't read a mere 1000-word article? Did your type even go to school? Na una be the Nigerians we dey proud of not reading. Yet, you will want to claim you are not stupid. How are you not a stupid person now?

And still you are naive thinking why the husband is a "moda fuckkker". If that's how you deem it fit to address people, perhaps the biggest "moda fuckker" is you? Impolite imbecilic being! angry

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

On 48k income abi.

The Nairaland widow & her late husband must be MAD.
I have no sympathies to waste here... nonsense

Inshort, if I catch her right now I go beat her die! angry
What rubbish!! You gave birth to FOUR kids and your husband's income was 48k & yours zero??

What happens to those kids now? Abuse, sexual molestation, suffering, trafficking, maltreatment, killed dreams etc... all because of their h0rny and sexually irresponsible parents.

Thunder fire this naraland widow.

Make dis tin just be fiction now cuz my blood dey hot

He didn't plan to always earn 48k.

And please, stop insulting the widow. You don't understand what happened to her, it's not your place to condemn her for having her and her husbands plans cut short at his demise. Because they didn't have money amounting to the billions you think every married person must have, they shouldn't have each other or a child?

Have a heart. Most of you who talk like this are probably under 25/30 and think you know everything about life. You don't.

Nobody knows the future. You can plan and achieve so much and lose it in a day.

Have sympathies for her. She got married, she didn't commit a crime. It's not her fault. Why on Earth would anyone turn so much anger and hate on a widow? Put yourself in her shoes.

I would blame her for bringing her issue to a forum for immature men to condemn and abuse her needlessly.

8 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Yves4real(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
So touching.
Profits from provision business can't take care of your shop rent talk more of you and the children.
Sometimes, you make #10/#20 from every one dozen of biscuits sold. The ones your children would eat nko?
You make #50/#100 from every carton of indomie except you sell in retails before you make something meaningful.
I don't know anything about drinks but I know that pet bottles and cans aren't so profitable when you compare with breakables bottles.
What I know is that foodstuffs or fruits and vegetables businesses are really profitable if you are in a good location.
All the best and may God answer your prayers in Jesus Name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Humanoid01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
Men, it's well.......

Lost my mom when I was 12 years old and just admitted into secondary school.. While my immediate younger bro was 7 years old....
The struggle was so tough because my dad was jobless and had no source of income.......Many people thought we wouldn't survive but thank God we did....

See en, this life no be beans oh...... Sometime when I sit aloof and think about where I'm coming from,what I've been through and where I'm now even though I never blow yet,I just dey chill...And if my skin full small,I go just buy one cold black fearless to step down because life hasn't been easy..But we gat push it on because so long there's life, certainly there's hope as well cool

Right now,na my popsman be my number one super hero.... until I go cruise am with many many good life,I no go rest via my hustle cheesy

This brought tears to my eyes. I can imagine how your dad would feel knowing that you consider him your hero. He must have tried so hard to make a good life for you and your siblings.

One of my greatest dreams is to do so much for my kids when I become a father, so that they can be proud of me as you are proud of your father. E go better o, bros.

5 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by kenesh(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
My dear sister, it is well o. My advice for you is to start thinking of another biz. Fry Akara in the morning and evening with different flavours of pap.i.e guinea corn, millet, yellow and white pap! If you dare open that provision store, it is you and your children that will finish everything inside without knowing. 2 sachet milk today, 3 parks of indomie tomorrow, na so the shop go take empty!

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Mcslize: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no.....ain't reading this long article

Okay...I managed to peruse through the article with the help of my weed and I must say the story is filled with pathos and sadness.....
As a real niggarrr I empathize and sympathize with the woman

But why will a grown ass moda fuckkker not change the next of kin when it is time to do so

Damn niggar. Rise to the call. What stops you from asking for the woman's details to assist? The real damn niggar I know will never disappoint. Come on, rise up to the call damn niggar and also stop smoking. grin

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by dahmie2013: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Read the story and was moved to tears. May she continue to find help.

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Gee64: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Too many child-beggars on the streets.
The fault of randy, lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Mcslize: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Drop her contact let me reach out to her with some serious public brain-resetting beating. The type wey all her cloth go tear she go naked for street.
Nonsense

Bro, the weed you smoked strong o. Which brand? Hope no be Oshogbo weed.

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Humanoid01(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And please, stop insulting the widow. You don't understand what happened to her, it's not your place to condemn her for having her and her husbands plans cut short at his demise. Because they didn't have money amounting to the billions you think every married person must have, they shouldn't have each other or a child?

Have a heart. Most of you who talk like this are probably under 25/30 and think you know everything about life. You don't.

Have sympathies for her. She got married, she didn't commit a crime. It's not her fault. Why on Earth would anyone turn so much anger and hate on a widow? Put yourself in her shoes.

I would blame her for bringing her issue to a forum for immature men to condemn and abuse her needlessly.
I don't think she was wrong for bringing her plight here. In every situation, there will always be people who will choose to be apathetic and just talk without considering the other person's feelings.

The good side of it is she has access to a wide range of ideas and opportunities to help her get out of her current predicament. She just has to learn to sieve out the positive comments and ignore the bad.

However, the comment you highlighted isn't essentially a bad one, it has some truth in it. It was just too sharp and lacking consideration for the subject's emotions.

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Teerach: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong. But the military don't pay entitlement to family of the deceased when he has a wife with children.
At least in the Navy, things changed because of stuffs like this. Maybe the army is different.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by DoggoneDogg: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by DoggoneDogg: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Oh please.

So even if the husband was alive, you're saying 48k is good for a family of 6??

Are you okay??

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by twosquare(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmn...it seems you have been in the provision business before.
Yves4real:
So touching.
Profits from provision business can't take care of your shop rent talk more of you and the children.
Sometimes, you make #10/#20 from every one dozen of biscuits sold. The ones your children would eat nko?
You make #50/#100 from every carton of indomie except you sell in retails before you make something meaningful.
I don't know anything about drinks but I know that pet bottles and cans aren't so profitable when you compare with breakables bottles.
What I know is that foodstuffs or fruits and vegetables businesses are really profitable if you are in a good location.
All the best and may God answer your prayers in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Oh please.

So even if the husband was alive, you're saying 48k is good for a family of 6??

Are you okay??

I never said it was okay, but best believe they didn't plan to live like that forever.

You act as if they were happy with that and wanted to live on 48 thousand for the rest of their lives. Wasn't the man going to get promoted promoted?

Give it a rest. If for nothing, she's a widow and didn't plan for her husband to die.

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Kimikazi2: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even though I sympathize with the lady in question, she should be blamed for her current predicament. Pls ladies, marriage is NOT an outlet out of poverty. Before getting married, be sure you can take care of YOURSELF and the unborn child. Stop allowing poverty to multiply in an exponential rate.

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
The way some Nigerians go dey born like rats dey baffle me at times. Madam, bear your cross abeg.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't think she was wrong for bringing her plight here. In every situation, there will always be people who will choose to be apathetic and just talk without considering the other person's feelings.

The good side of it is she has access to a wide range of ideas and opportunities to help her get out of her current predicament. She just has to learn to sieve out the positive comments and ignore the bad.

However, the comment you highlighted isn't essentially a bad one, it has some truth in it. It was just too sharp and lacking consideration for the subject's emotions.

Her husband died. That was never in their books, but it happened.

To blame her for having children in the past when we only knew he would be dead now is simply unreasonable. They may have had plans on how they would move on with their lives and grow. She was not complaining before.

I get that we all think we are wise and won't have children until we have billions in the bank, but reality is quite different. We're all humans, the widow is human. There's no perfect time to do anything.

The truth is that all that hate and pointless agression isn't helping the widow.

3 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
To blame her for having children in the past when we only knew he would be dead now is simply unreasonable. They may have had plans on how they would move on with their lives and grow. She was not complaining b

The truth is that all that hate and pointless agression isn't helping the widow. [/quote]
Nobody is saying she shouldn't have children. Na the number of children we dey consigned about. E too much.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by DoggoneDogg: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
BRATISLAVA:

I never said it was okay, but best believe they didn't plan to live like that forever.

You act as if they were happy with that and wanted to live on 48 thousand for the rest of their lives. Wasn't the man going to get promoted promoted?

Give it a rest. If for nothing, she's a widow and didn't plan for her husband to die.
[/s]

Leave future and answer my question.

Even if the husband did not die, is 48k good for a single man not to talk of man & wife??
Only for the two idiots to go ahead on a fucking spree till they had 4!! Still on the 48k

What's your excuse please??

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by LadySarah: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
The men whose brothers remain their next of kin should learn lessons from these post.

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Bngf: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Leave future and answer my question.

Even if the husband did not die, is 48k good for a single man not to talk of man & wife??
Only for the two idiots to go ahead on a fucking spree till they had 4!! Still on the 48k

What's your excuse please??

Who told you the 48 thousand was not enough for all of them?
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Humanoid01(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Her husband died. That was never in their books, but it happened.

To blame her for having children in the past when we only knew he would be dead now is simply unreasonable. They may have had plans on how they would move on with their lives and grow. She was not complaining before.

I get that we all think we are wise and won't have children until we have billions in the bank, but reality is quite different. We're all humans, the widow is human. There's no perfect time to do anything.

The truth is that all that hate and pointless agression isn't helping the widow.
You are right, but I believe he made a good point by making a case from her late husband's income and her not having any sufficient means to support him.

Everything you said is true, but factors such as this cannot be overlooked in family planning. Some predicaments can be avoided by simply weighing up the pros of a decision against the cons. Unfortunately, this is something the woman and her husband didn't consider, unless there's more to the story that we don't know about.

All in all, I do not support the aggression, but his points should serve as a lesson to the lot of us.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

On 48k income abi.

The Nairaland widow & her late husband must be MAD.
I have no sympathies to waste here... nonsense

Inshort, if I catch her right now I go beat her die! angry
What rubbish!! You gave birth to FOUR kids and your husband's income was 48k & yours zero??

What happens to those kids now? Abuse, sexual molestation, suffering, trafficking, maltreatment, killed dreams etc... all because of their h0rny and sexually irresponsible parents.

Thunder fire this naraland widow.

Make dis tin just be fiction now cuz my blood dey hot
There are different kind of people in this Nairaland ooooo.... Nawa!

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by DoggoneDogg: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who told you the 48 thousand was not enough for all of them?

I will leave you here...
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

You are right, but I believe he made a good point by making a case from her late husband's income and her not having any sufficient means to support him.

Everything you said is true, but factors such as this cannot be overlooked in family planning. Some predicaments can be avoided by simply weighing up the pros of a decision against the cons. Unfortunately, this is something the woman and her husband didn't consider, unless there's more to the story that we don't know about.

All in all, I do not support the aggression, but his points should serve as a lesson to the lot of us.

Who said the late husband's income was not enough for them when he was alive?

Even the best of plans cannot be fully actualized. What if they agreed to begin it rough, save up and improve? Not everyone can plan their lives before it happens. Some in her situation are able to make it out. All it needs is time and commitment. She didn't get that when he died.

Now we have a woman ready to stick it out with a guy who had "nothing", and even men are calling her all manner of names. Interesting.

I will disagree with him because initially I thought these people had no plans, and were wicked for having many children, but after some outreach I got to know that they do. But life isn't fair to everyone. They are humans too. Some of them don't plan, but majority do. It just doesn't work out for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by BRATISLAVA: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I will leave you here...

Have a heart at least for widows and the fatherless. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by DoggoneDogg: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Have a heart at least for widows and the fatherless. Thanks.

I only have a heart for the kids. The widow can go to hell cuz she is the heartless one here.
Re: The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids by Humanoid01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who said the late husband's income was not enough for them when he was alive?

Even the best of plans cannot be fully actualized. What if they agreed to begin it rough, save up and improve? Not everyone can plan their lives before it happens. Some in her situation are able to make it out. All it needs is time and commitment. She didn't get that when he died.

Now we have a woman ready to stick it out with a guy who had "nothing", and even men are calling her all manner of names. Interesting.

I will disagree with him because initially I thought these people had no plans, and were wicked for having many children, but after some outreach I got to know that they do. But life isn't fair to everyone. They are humans too. Some of them don't plan, but majority do. It just doesn't work out for them.
I don't know where in this country, with the current situation of things economically, a salary of that amount would be considered enough for a family of five. The kids' school fees are there to pay, feeding, home bills and other miscellaneous expenses are there to cover.

Those factors are too important to consider before deciding to have not 1, 2, 3 but 4 kids. I am not saying they are wicked for doing that, they just didn't make the right plan. This is not a case of their plan hatching up exactly the way they wanted, it is about making the right plan for the future.

While she can come out of this alive with her kids later on getting good lives, it is still not advisable to reproduce in large number without considering your financial status. This is one of the reasons child abuse is prevalent today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Remuneration: Mass Exodus Of Officers May Hit Customs / Lawyers' Bench: Court Matters & Ors / 12 Tips To Overcome Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.