Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday (5211 Views)

Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Sit At Home: Pictures of Situations Report In The South East, Today Monday / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by optionalY09: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2021
If economy is not paralyzed also in SW the seat at home won’t have enough effect. We Yoruba nation movement should declare a seat at home monday too so that things can continue to work exponentially. Sunday Igboho has done a great work what are we doing about Yoruba agitators in detention

Let’s not be acting cowardly let’s declare a seat at home monday in SW fir the 14 detained agitators

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2021
November24:
The people are scared cry

Is that what you saw? Well the end justifies the means, if you see it that way.

Do you know that people who hate IPOB with passion, choose and adopt this method. It is not out of fear but an art of solidarity. I am serving in one of the Eastern mega cities, trust me when I say, even the little kid has bought this sit at home ideology, an ideology that other Nigerians don't like them nor want them. Stupidly this government is proving them right.

This is an ideology war. Pray that a crazy splinter group does not emerge from this solidarity bearing arms.

With their media publicity, taking control and projecting these Monday sit at home, indirectly they are taking part in referendum subtley; typical of igbo people - No ruler/leader but always democratics, Always miles ahead before others will notice their game, they have made their gains and flee.

If an Igbo can leave his business voluntarily and those in office boycott work with excuses of no means of transportation, it is not a thing of reckless abandon but a grand style plot by them.

7 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
inspirator1:

Is that you saw? Well the end justifies the means, if you see it that way.

Do you know that people who hate IPOB with passion, choose and adopt this method. It is not out of fear but an art of solidarity. I am serving in one of the Eastern mega cities, trust me when I say, even the little kid has bought this sit at home ideology, an ideology that other Nigerians don't like them nor want them. Stupidly this government is proving them right.

This is an ideology war. Pray that a crazy splinter group does not emerge from this solidarity bearing arms.

With their media publicity, taking control and projecting these Monday sit at home, indirectly they are taking part in referendum subtley; typical of igbo people - No ruler/leader but always democratics, Always miles ahead before others will notice their game, they have made their gains and flee.

If an Igbo can leave his business voluntarily and those in office boycott work with excuses of no means of transportation, it is not a thing of reckless abandon but a grand style plot by them.
swrs
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Vicky271(f): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
inspirator1:

Is that what you saw? Well the end justifies the means, if you see it that way.

If Igbo can leave his business voluntarily and those in office boycott work with excuses of no means of transportation, it is not a thing of reckless abandon but a grand style plot by them.
i commend you immensely for this beautiful and well articulated write up, if you don't mind, please make another post for this entirely.... God bless, stay safe, drink enough HERO today (if you like them) and please endeavor to eat ofe-nsala cool

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by oyatz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
obiekunie01:

An afonja bearing the monika "princeoflagos" is accusing a titled Ozo who is even using his Ozo title as his monika of which those who knows the title can easily tell who he is, is being accused by a nobody!

chai! ewu atam igu n'isi! truly Nairaland is like a grave - everybody is equal here! Even Cubana will be insulted by riffraffs like this slowpoke!

Prince of Lagos is an IPOB Jewish-Igbo man. He is an avid anti-Yoruba on this Forum.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vicky271:
i commend you immensely for this beautiful and well articulated write up, if you don't mind, please make another post for this entirely.... God bless, stay safe, drink enough HERO today (if you like them) and please endeavor to eat ofe-nsala cool

Do you know that each time I get mentions on Nairaland, I have this premonition of a baggage of insults. I have not grown that thick skin yet for insults, especially most of the critics that allows emotions becloud their faculty, next is tantrums not just to your person but family.

Writing on any topic regarding Igbos is abhorred on Nairaland and it will attract subsequent attacks even from mods - partial/corruptible judges.

What is journalism, if not reporting happenings in the society in the most modest way when there are evidences of such occurances? Haven't you noticed that up till now, none of the mods have pushed this sit at home updates to front-page? This shows the biase nature of this forum. Let the hegemony of the North comit crime, and see the muffling of the media but once it is committed against them; it is front page worthy. Then watch how crimes perpetuated by Old Easterners are pushed to front page just to smirk they Igbos.

This forum is not pro Nigeria but pro APC. Is either "THEY ARE PAID AGENTS OR SCRATTLING FOR KICKBACKS LIKE BMCs"!

Thanks for finding my write up worthy of being developed more as an article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
I want to really know how this affects the FG. It's the ordinary south Eastern people that are on the receiving end.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by ezegold4we: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
99.9% of igbo's supports This sit at home 100%,
What some of u people that are not igbos don't understand is that igbos no longer Believe in one Nigeria, any Price they will pay to justify it is too small to them,
The saying in igbo land is this,if they can stay indoors for over 90days without going to work becos of covid 19, then sacrificing every Monday for their freedom and Nnamdi kanu is just a tip of the iceberg, I think This is Just The beginning of the beginning for other plans ahead, Never play with the igbos especially when they are United for a Common course. Only non igbos will argue These points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by sirp9898(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
God at work
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by FakeUnity: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
The country will break by hook or by crook. Fulani can't be in power forever. grin
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by afube: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Terrence98:
This is the kind of protests expected of Biafrans, not killing people and behaving foolishly.
Non violent protests are very very powerful because they can't be quenched by violence.

Remember how Mustapha Umahi and Aminu Uzodinmma tried to threaten civil servants, it didn't work and it made them look foolish.

Where and when did IPOB kill anyone ? you have your facts wrong !
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by heniford2: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
optionalY09:
If economy is not paralyzed also in SW the seat at home won’t have enough effect. We Yoruba nation movement should declare a seat at home monday too so that things can continue to work exponentially. Sunday Igboho has done a great work what are we doing about Yoruba agitators in detention

Let’s not be acting cowardly let’s declare a seat at home monday in SW fir the 14 detained agitators
you guys cannot oh yoruba no get one mind angry grin una like to betray una self more
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by heniford2: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
inspirator1:

Do you know that each time I get mentions on Nairaland, I have this premonition of a baggage of insults. I have not grown that thick skin yet for insults, especially most of the critics that allows emotions becloud their faculty, next is tantrums not just to your person but family.

Writing on any topic regarding Igbos is abhorred i
on Nairaland and it will attract subsequent attacks even from mods - partial/corruptible judges.

What is journalism, if not reporting happenings in the society in the most modest way when there are evidences of such occurances? Haven't you noticed that up till now, none of the mods have pushed this sit at home updates to front-page? This shows the biase nature of this forum. Let the hegemony of the North comit crime, and see the muffling of the media but once it is committed against them; it is front page worthy. Then watch how crimes perpetuated by Old Easterners are pushed to front page just to smirk they Igbos.

This forum is not pro Nigeria but pro APC. THEY ARE PAID AGENTS!

very true but remember this Nairaland will surely fade off soon with the way is been run this should have hitting front page since but yoruba na yoruba they betray you at every giving time
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by FantasyHub: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
heniford2:
you guys cannot oh yoruba no get one mind angry grin una like to betray una self more

A fulani giled u into believing he's a yoruba and u fell for it. Nairaland is filled with fake and mischievous people, beware.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by SweetiliciousD: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
ezegold4we:
99.9% of igbo's supports This sit at home 100%,
What some of u people that are not igbos don't understand is that igbos no longer Believe in one Nigeria, any Price they will pay to justify it is too small to them,
The saying in igbo land is this,if they can stay indoors for over 90days without going to work becos of covid 19, then sacrificing every Monday for their freedom and Nnamdi kanu is just a tip of the iceberg, I think This is Just The beginning of the beginning for other plans ahead, Never play with the igbos especially when they are United for a Common course. Only non igbos will argue These points.

When an Igbo man tels you "I will slap you, he doesn't need to pull of his shirt before he makes good his threat"

Please tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by optionalY09: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
heniford2:

u no lie we need a little bit of motivation. our big mouth is just to talk loud, Yoruba nation, yoruba nation, action plan 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by MrColdsweat: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
paulemmy19:
I want to really know how this affects the FG. It's the ordinary south Eastern people that are on the receiving end.

It's a warm up for the referendum.

To show the FG that 99.99% of them are in support of leaving Nigeria
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
MrColdsweat:

It's a warm up for the referendum.

To show the FG that 99.99% of them are in support of leaving Nigeria
do our constitution allow for referendum? I don't think so (novice here).
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by MrColdsweat: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
paulemmy19:
do our constitution allow for referendum? I don't think so (novice here).

The constitution is fraudulent.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by losky83: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Sit-At-Home: Situation Report In Owerri
https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/384564403235649/
KANU will face the law and be judged.
They are only destroying the south east.
Very soon the south south will have cargo airports and sea ports then we small get to know how long they can sit at home in the east when market will not be passing their way.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2021
MrColdsweat:

The constitution is fraudulent.
that may be true, but that's what governs us.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by EmekaA125(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
losky83:
KANU will face the law and be judged.
They are only destroying the south east.
Very soon the south south will have cargo airports and sea ports then we small get to know how long they can sit at home in the east when market will not be passing their way.
Wailing wailer.
Re: Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday by Vicky271(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
inspirator1:

Writing on any topic regarding Igbos is abhorred on Nairaland and it will attract subsequent attacks even from mods - partial/corruptible judges.

This forum is not pro Nigeria but pro APC. Is either "THEY ARE PAID AGENTS OR SCRATTLING FOR KICKBACKS LIKE BMCs"!

you're right. But never the less, they will not win....Soo many propagandas against the igbos always hit fp
God pass them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures / Take a Look At Apc Presidential Candidate (pic) / Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.