Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Need A Place To Do My Ppa Pls - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need A Place To Do My Ppa Pls (422 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Do My Ppa Pls by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2021
I was posted to Rivers State but my place of primary assignment have no vacancy.... I studied law..... But am open to anything... Mods pls help me push
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Ppa Pls by Muchmore024: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jeriel:
I was posted to Rivers State but my place of primary assignment have no vacancy.... I studied law..... But am open to anything... Mods pls help me push
Why not Google law firms in the state capital and email some of them that you want to serve there and maybe visit some of the law firms to personally ask them out
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Ppa Pls by BREYZ: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jeriel:

Try Jerry Amadi & Co.
The office should be somewhere in Ada George, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

(1) (Reply)

加速主义试图为当代左翼寻求新的斗争策略, / Nysc Relocation/reposting / Education Cds Sensitise Students, Distribute Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.