Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors (1040 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors by lekanolas: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2021
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Worldwide, David Oyedepo has approved the redeployment and appointment of new pastors for the church.

Foremost among these was the elevation of Pastor Yakubu Kezi as a Vice President, Foreign Missions from Durumi, the Federal Capital Headquarters.

Kezi would be moving to the Mission Headquarters Goshen City to be with the First Vice President, Bishop David Abioye.Yakubu

Kezi was replaced by Isaac Folaji formerly of D-Line, Port Harcourt as Rivers State Pastor.Triumphant

Obamoh (usually humorously called ‘Praise Gad’ by Bishop Oyedepo was redeployed from Ikot Ebido, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Church to LFC Water Resources, Warri, Delta State as State Pastor.

It is noteworthy that a large percentage of the new 10,000 churches were established under Pastor Obamoh in Akwa Ibom.

Pastor Obamoh was replaced in D-Line by Israel Adelekan formerly of LFC Goshen

Others pastors redeployed are:Pastor Matthew Daniel redeployed from Anambra State Hq Church Nkpor, Onitsha.

Pastor Emmanuel T Adeoba and Pastor Ebere Nwachukwu redeployed from LFC Nyanya

Pastor Michael Olanrewaju and Pastor Olusola Adeleye redeployed from LFC Kubwa

Pastor Signs Samson redeployed from LFC Anyingba Kogi to LFC Kubwa

Pastor David Matthew Ojile and Pastor Dapo were deployed to Kubwa

Pastor Kenneth Adebisi District Pastor LFC Mgbuoba PH (Wonderland) to LFC Aduwawa, Benin City.

https://newsday.com.ng/bishop-oyedepo-redeploys-pastors/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors by chinebu(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Please I will like this message to get to Our Bishop Day David Oyedepo.
I write this as a concerned member of winners chapel. This yearly or 2yrs regular transfer of pastors is not adding any value to the members and entire congregation. It doesn help us in any way rather we await a heartbreak or change in administration which will either be frustrating or challenging in the long run.
If it will be possible to at least leave the pastors in their posted branches for at least 5 or 6 years.
It is my humble suggestion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors by Image123(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Una no go get HBP on top Oyedepo matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Introduction Ceremony(Video) / Does God Answers Prayer? / Forum For C & S (cherubium And Seraphim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.