Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Please Interprete This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Interprete This Dream (223 Views)

How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / Please Interprete This Dream / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
1. Saw a friend's husband and we were together in a room. He was wearing boxers and i was saying he isnt fully endowed. Then all of a suddent, it looked like i was wearing boxers myself and lying down with face front. So dragging my boxers up, bees started coming out from my boxer. I was worried about them stinging but they didnt sting.

2. 2ndly, some called this morning to say that he had a dream about me. It was like in a river with 2 people struggling or dragging something. I went in to separate them and in the process i sank into sand without coming out. Then relations gathered and were saying i was no more.

I have prayed especially the 2nd dream
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by obi4eze(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by Pauladex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I will comment later
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by Image123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very clear, learn to MIND YOUR BUSINESS. cheesy
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pauladex:
I will comment later
Okay
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:
Very clear, learn to MIND YOUR BUSINESS. cheesy
Abi ooooo
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
The dream means that the devil wants to steal, kill and destroy u . All u have to do is saturate urself with GOD by listening to all dunsin music everyday and Apostle'joshua Selman messages at night. ...start with his series on deliverance
Congratulations, as u stop sin and allow this songs and teachings to transform u, bad dreams or the ploy of Satan won't come near u. Amen
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by Lostchild(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Your dream does not have any meaning. From experience I can only interprete repetition circle of dream; a dream that keep repeating itself

naijaboy756:
1. Saw a friend's husband and we were together in a room. He was wearing boxers and i was saying he isnt fully endowed. Then all of a suddent, it looked like i was wearing boxers myself and lying down with face front. So dragging my boxers up, bees started coming out from my boxer. I was worried about them stinging but they didnt sting.

2. 2ndly, some called this morning to say that he had a dream about me. It was like in a river with 2 people struggling or dragging something. I went in to separate them and in the process i sank into sand without coming out. Then relations gathered and were saying i was no more.

I have prayed especially the 2nd dream

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Glorious Name / Chioma Jesus, Mercy Chinwo & Others Set To Minster At For Living Faith Church / How To Add Custom Thumbnails To Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.