Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please Interprete This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Interprete This Dream (526 Views)

Please Interprete This Dream / How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
What does it mean to always see self in an old/former church branch

Like having worshiped in that church for years and had to go to another state but always see self in the old church.

It is more than 10 times
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by healthserve(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na which kind level be this. Yeye dream big time

Before i say anything is it a spiritual church? Likr prophetic church?

Shibaraba come and see
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Help
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by luvmijeje(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2020
naijaboy756:
What does it mean to always see self in an old/former church branch

Like having worshiped in that church for years and had to go to another state but always see self in the old church.

It is more than 10 times

It simply means you still have a Purpose to fulfill in that church. Do you have an unfinished there?
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

It simply means you still have a Purpose to fulfill in that church. Do you have an unfinished there?
I worship in same church but in a different branch in the new state
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by luvmijeje(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
naijaboy756:
I worship in same church but in a different branch in the new state

Well your dream is taking you back to there. Do you have an unfinished business? Is there anything that you are suppose to do there and you failed to do?
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

Well your dream is taking you back to there. Do you have an unfinished business? Is there anything that you are suppose to do there and you failed to do?
What i was doing there, i came back here and continued same thing, same position
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by luvmijeje(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
naijaboy756:
What i was doing there, i came back here and continued same thing, same position

So you left in peace? You were sent forth with prayer . Is not like you ran away? Is not like you committed a crime and flew away?
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

So you left in peace? You were sent forth with prayer . Is not like you ran away? Is not like you committed a crime and flew away?
No crime, no flying away just relocation after little issues out of the circle of the church. I left in peace
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by luvmijeje(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
naijaboy756:
No crime, no flying away just relocation after little issues out of the circle of the church. I left in peace

Hmmmmm. Well your dream is taking you back there. I will advise you to go back for a visit. It wasn't yet time for you to leave. You still have a purpose to fulfill there.
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

Hmmmmm. Well your dream is taking you back there. I will advise you to go back for a visit. It wasn't yet time for you to leave. You still have a purpose to fulfill there.
hmmmmmm.... OK then. Thank you!!!
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by healthserve(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
naijaboy756:
hmmmmmm.... OK then. Thank you!!!

Seems you think its a joking matter. Smh. Not a back to he past dreams are good. I asked you a question so we all could accurately diagnose the subject issues you didnt respond. Oh you've not heard past churches toe people's glory until they return thu won't prosper. Abi. I hope you dont return to where God wants you to forget about
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by naijaboy756: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

Seems you think its a joking matter. Smh. Not a back to he past dreams are good. I asked you a question so we all could accurately diagnose the subject issues you didnt respond. Oh you've not heard past churches toe people's glory until they return thu won't prosper. Abi. I hope you dont return to where God wants you to forget about
I didn't joke about it sir
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by CooldudeX1: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

Pls help me with the interpretation of this dream.
I always have dreams about my secondary school (a boarding house) In my dreams I always see myself living in fear of being caught my senior dodging work or going to class late and being punished or the fear of being caught by the school security anytime I sneak out of school. I see myself having all the fears I had in secondary school in my dreams, lately it is becoming more regular, at least thrice in a week. Pls help
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by luvmijeje(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
CooldudeX1:
Pls help me with the interpretation of this dream.
I always have dreams about my secondary school (a boarding house) In my dreams I always see myself living in fear of being caught my senior dodging work or going to class late and being punished or the fear of being caught by the school security anytime I sneak out of school. I see myself having all the fears I had in secondary school in my dreams, lately it is becoming more regular, at least thrice in a week. Pls help

Hold it! Despite knowing you will be punished, you still dodge works. You still went to class late. You still sneaked out of school. You are a rebel and you are fearless. Courage is doing things despite your fears. Fears stop most people from fulfilling their purpose. You are fulfilling your purposes despite your fears.

This is a preparation dream. Preparation dreams are dreams that prepare you for your journey in life. Don't change who you are. Don't let fear stop you for going for something you strongly believe in. Don't let the failure of others hindered you from going for you strongly believe in. You are an high risk taker. Don't stop being an high risk taker because we all need people who see big , think big and play big despite their fears.
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by CooldudeX1: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
luvmijeje:

Hold it! Despite knowing you will be punished, you still dodge works. You still went to class late. You still sneaked out of school. You are a rebel and you are fearless. Courage is doing things despite your fears. Fears stop most people from fulfilling their purpose. You are fulfilling your purposes despite your fears.

This is a preparation dream. Preparation dreams are dreams that prepare you for your journey in life. Don't change who you are. Don't let fear stop you for going for something you strongly believe in. Don't let the failure of others hindered you from going for you strongly believe in. You are an high risk taker. Don't stop being an high risk taker because we all need people who see big , think big and play big despite their fears.

Thank you.
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by Adgideon(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Only Daniel fit give you correct interpretation, so ask him tru his text in the Bible, cos you can't go where he is now your time never resch
Re: Please Interprete This Dream by nosapre(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Beautiful responds... But sincerely with all humility i doubt if the answers provided really verify d dream.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus - Pastors How Will You Help Your Church Members ? / GOOD FRIDAY: Drop The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Hymn / Lack Of Catholic TV For Nigerians, A Disgrace To Nigerian Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.