Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need Help About Quarries - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help About Quarries (296 Views)

I Need Your Help About My Name / I Need Your Help About Taxi Business In Ph / I Need Help About Choose My Carrer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help About Quarries by Actinomycetes: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good afternoon..

I have an academic project to carry out on quarry wastewater.

When I visited one of their sites, I was told their operations do not produce or use water.

Please, I need help on it.
Re: I Need Help About Quarries by Hisimperialmaje(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Quarries don't use water, except to cool heavy engines and other machineries..
Re: I Need Help About Quarries by Actinomycetes: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hisimperialmaje:
Quarries don't use water, except to cool heavy engines and other machineries..

Thanks a lot for the response. I only need small quantity of water from the sites. I guess those ones you mentioned will be okay. I want to confirm the presence of arsenic in the water they have used.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About Quarries by phenylalanine(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Actinomycetes:

Thanks a lot for the response. I only need small quantity of water from the sites. I guess those ones you mentioned will be okay. I want to confirm the presence of arsenic in the water they have used.
And you are not interested in finding out the impact of their activities on underground water or nearby water bodies, quarry don't generate wastewater even if u use d ones from cooling machine wc I doubt if you will see, it will not carry weight and it is not justifiable.... This is my opinion, all the best

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take For A Fresher To Get A Job? / Learning Digital Skills Online Just Made Easy / Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.