Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London (34750 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Sonnobax15(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
undecided
I must leave this country for una undecided

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by kennyz247(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
fire
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Racoon(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy Eweh! Trust Nigerians! Never a dullard moment with us.Meanwhile, ndi ocha are very alert & sensitive.I salute their sense of patriotism.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by SunTzu123(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Completely made up story. They don't use the term "fire brigade" over there.

You even recorded a video of the prayer session along.
Creativity is good but please don't do it in an annoying way.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Adrian98(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
I said it before and I’ll say it again today.
RELIGION will kill Africa

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by deolurexy1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Haba
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by chumaster(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed If it had been in a certain West African country, the firefighters would have asked if there is smoke or visible signs of a burning building, then they would ask their head for money to buy gas on their way to the location, then finally they would go to a nearby lake or swimming pool to fetch water before heading to the location.
cry
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by blacknoir: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by dfrost: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That means if they are close to MFM members, the fire department will build a fire station close to them.

3 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na so my neighbor dey use Nathaniel bassey vigil disturb me every night, let's all try to be considerate na

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by uuzba(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed If it had been in a certain West African country, the firefighters would have asked if there is smoke or visible signs of a burning building, then they would ask their head for money to buy gas on their way to the location, then finally they would go to a nearby lake or swimming pool to fetch water before heading to the location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrra8i4hZY&t=6s

Watch this video about Nigeria, Africa and Europe and understand that none of this is actually our fault.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Karlovych: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
uuzba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrra8i4hZY&t=6s

Watch this video about Nigeria, Africa and Europe and understand that none of this is actually our fault.
Blaming everyone but themselves, in over 60 years that they can't have and sustain stable electricity is also the white man's fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Patrioticman007(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's how my neighbor will be shouting all in the name of praying every night disturbing the neighborhood.

Yesterday's own was something else because,

I don't know if he's having issues with God that prompted the shouting?. Or

Is God having ear problem that prompted the shouting.

Their gods are deaf, hence the need to shout, pls don't blame them. I had one neighbor too like that, on my first night in the night, I taught the couples were fighting during their 5:am prayers, the funniest part was when the couples were having a fight, for real, it was the god punish you & you must kill me today, statements that made us know something is wrong. Well to God be the glory, for I have moved out of that property.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by naptu2: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
SunTzu123:
Completely made up story. They don't use the term "fire brigade" over there.

You even recorded a video of the prayer session along.
Creativity is good but please don't do it in an annoying way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Fire_Brigade

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by jubrilELsudan: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FIRE HER KUKUNASE
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Karlovych: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:

This is quite disgraceful. We need to stop making jokes about our shameful lack of development more than sixty years after colonialism ended in Nigeria
It's incompetency and not lack of development

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Their gods are deaf, hence the need to shout, pls don't blame them.
I just weak for the guy axwea

2 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Mrkumareze(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's how my neighbor will be shouting all in the name of praying every night disturbing the neighborhood.

Find a louder speaker, play loud music until everyone comes to their senses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Afritop(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na culture dey make person shout fire
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheWolfen:
Lol what if they neighbors to my grandmom. It means they will call fireor maybe ambulance everyday because she is sure a prayer warrior..

The moniker you quoted is tribal bigot and I'm tired of his myopic views on this forum
they have overrun the forum

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
I really pray they never experience a real fire outbreak because the neighbours wouldn't take their shouts serious then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by matm: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Here in Nigeria,the rule seems to be:The louder you shout,the greater ur chances of beign heard by God.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by prezee1: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in them, they can never hide themselves.

That's how one girl I was knacking kept screaming "blood of Jesus" each time I increased momentum.

Baba weyrey

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by rayvelez(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
You Dey London u still praying for Holy Ghost fire which kind Holy Ghost fire be that.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
They took the madness to UK, chasing shadows, and illusive demons grin

3 Likes

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by ryloy: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/neighbours-call-fire-brigade-after-21365603.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Mercy and Vivienne Isebor.

1) Mercy, 60, enjoys her daily Facebook Live church streams

2) Mercy, 60 and her daughter Vivienne, 26 are part of a tight knit family

3) Vivienne, 26, said it felt like the hilarious incident had been scripted

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Lovenorth: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is to tell you that does shouting holy fire in Nigeria are just suffering themselves for no reason in the name of prayer grin.
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by BESTScientist1: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin it's called fervency in prayer, sometimes spiritual war fare are needed to settle issues once and for all! You might be enjoying the battles(shouting in place of prayer) someone had took time out to do for you.
BeeBeeOoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Naija and there wahala
Re: Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy

BeeBeeOoh:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.