Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit (361 Views)

Pay Your Children's Fees With Nodcredit / Finance The Things That Matter With Nodcredit / Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit by NodCredit: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Don't be that guy that always shouts "where una dey see this money" whenever your friends are having fun.

Download the #NodCredit app today to get your #financial needs sorted.

#GrowWithNodCredit
#finance #financialfreedom #credit #fintech
#financeinnovation

Re: Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit by Brawlscartel(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello. Can I borrow 150k-200k?

What's the interest rate also loan duration
Re: Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit by wharlay07: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
NodCredit Team, Yomi, Oyin and team, it's been 2 months this since I've asked you guyz to liquidate my investment with you. I need this money immediately. Tell Yomi and Oyin to return my money. I need my funds liquidated. I was promised till June 30. It's July 2 and still nothing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The True Story About Travellers Killed In Jos. / Prison Jail Break: Attention Controller General Of Correction / Nigeria @61: Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.