Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pay Your Children's Fees With Nodcredit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pay Your Children's Fees With Nodcredit (252 Views)

Say Goodbye To Credit Card Processing Fees With Shaw Merchant Group's Free Termi / Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit / Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Your Children's Fees With Nodcredit by NodCredit: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2021
It's almost back-to-school season and you might be worrying about how to pay your kid's fees before time runs out.

Here's what NodCredit can do for you. With our emergency loans, you can borrow up to 50k and have that sorted out. Visit www.nodcredit.com to get started or download the NodCredit app on the Google Play Store or iOS Store.

Re: Pay Your Children's Fees With Nodcredit by wharlay07: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
NodCredit Team, Yomi, Oyin and team, it's been 2 months this since I've asked you guyz to liquidate my investment with you. I need this money immediately. Tell Yomi and Oyin to return my money. I need my funds liquidated. I was promised till June 30. It's July 2 and still nothing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Kumuyi Ft Don Moen Live In Enugu Nigeria (video) / Sowore Rogue Nigerian Police Over Illegal Detention,who Exposed IPOB Girlfriend / Case Study Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.