Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) (67769 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Kenyan Mourners Drop Coffin, Fight Over Where To Bury Corpse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by deavicky(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
If the man say he no want make them Bury am, make them leave am for ground nah, when his eyes clear nobody go tell am. Nah this kind thing I no dey like.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Gee64: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigerians like fake news!
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by jieta: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
G
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by winner37(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Since ,it refuses to be buried ,they should leave it there nah
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
This your nonsense only happens in Africa, Israel wasn't waiting for the spiritual when Palestine was bombarding them with missiles recently
Will you please shut the bleep up, this isn't nonsense, it happened during my mum's burial! Don't argue about what you don't know. I scoofed and grinned when I had been hearing or reading about such till I saw it live during that burial!
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by PAWG(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Only in Africa
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
They should go back and look for someone to talk to the corpse it needs vengeance that's why it has refused to be buried
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by rottennaija(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105102091:
Looks like 2 group of friends or families dragging/ struggling for the coffin to the left and right to us tho.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why is the video not complete? I dont believe it
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Bmaster(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
ekaette1621:
I laugh in Swahili
That's exactly how Buhari's government is struggling with Nigeria's economy.
if only they are struggling,then they would have been doing their best.

They are really confused over the whole economy ish

1 Like

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by vannessa7(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's always the ignorant and trolls that normally respond at the start of any Nairaland thread, the experienced and wise ones at the end, this incident is common, corpses refusing to be buried, it happened during my mother in-law burial and I've heard some other instances and for those shouting white man and developed world, they definitely experience the supernatural there but they just don't dwell on it or worship it, it rains everywhere. Search for Kendall Rae on facebook and follow her to hear serious oyinbo supernatural real life stories.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This teaches Carnally minded folks that The Spirtual is stronger than the Physical.

It will take another who has a higher understanding of the Spiritual to put things in order.

In this Journey of Life , if you are Carnally minded, you stand the risk of being a casualty or Victim of so many Nonsense.

Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS and an Understanding of who and what you are in Him makes you in Charge.

You are a proof that many blacks have low IQ
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Will you please shut the bleep up, this isn't nonsense, it happened during my mum's burial! Don't argue about what you don't know. I scoofed and grinned when I had been hearing or reading about such till I saw it live during that burial!

May your mum continue to rest in peace.
Dont be deceived, it is only a con just to create superstitious stories
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
JackWolfskin:
All it takes is one mischievous person amongst the handlers to create the perception of 'Push' during pulling and 'Pull' during pushing.

Solved
It takes just one mischievous person who want to catch fun

1 Like

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Bngf: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fake
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by championship: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
This your nonsense only happens in Africa, Israel wasn't waiting for the spiritual when Palestine was bombarding them with missiles recently

Shut up dumb Bleep ,, respect a man of GOD
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by meedoLock(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Common, the news lack substance with the clip.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by rikithor(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This teaches Carnally minded folks that The Spirtual is stronger than the Physical.

It will take another who has a higher understanding of the Spiritual to put things in order.

In this Journey of Life , if you are Carnally minded, you stand the risk of being a casualty or Victim of so many Nonsense.

Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS and an Understanding of who and what you are in Him makes you in Charge.
I shall appreciate if you or anyone can explain what happened ,the corpse,the coffin or the undertakers
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by ki02020(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:

Proverb 23:9 point to people like you
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by ki02020(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Proverb 23:9
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Franking: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Taa. Shut up ur mouth. Fvck ur Jesus.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
dazzlingd:

May your mum continue to rest in peace.
Dont be deceived, it is only a con just to create superstitious stories
No sir, I'm not a kid! When I watch such scenes in home movies, I will grin and would imagine what the heck is this? But bro, I witnessed it happen live before me. I wouldn't want to discuss this on social media space but the experience made me understand that there is a realm we don't see until we wish to see.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by chikason22(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105102091:
Looks like 2 group of friends or families dragging/ struggling for the coffin to the left and right to us tho.

But this is NL, 99% of those commenting will never watch the video,
They only comment based on the topic the blogger fed them with.

Life of an average Nigerian.

Wow Sweet Guy!!
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Glad we saw someone with sense at last!
Keep it up man.

Another wise Nairaland member.

Most lying bloggers no go end well with them lies,
Well not their fault tho, they know 99% of the people they brainwashed into commenting are gullible.

More like bloggers and deception.
The families never told anyone the coffin is too heavy for them to lift,
It is awon blogger blogger that turned the video to something else to suit their foolish narratives.
Man must chop dem dey call am!

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Muhammadengr: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Trust Igbo or Yoruba people ......dey can do more than dis grin
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just do something stupld and watch other stupld Africans fall for your nonsense.
All it takes is for all men to push the coffin against each other. But as many Africans don't have sense like the jobless preacher up there, they'd swallow whatever it is they see. Clowns.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

YOU are naive. Israel understood that before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind. They understood the things of the spirit more than you ever will.
You think they fight all the wars surrounding them by mere physical knowledge?

Yes, Israel is only fighting with their bible and holy ghost fire. cheesy
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Dominion375: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Back to the habiss...
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
I like the background music.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

ROMANS 8:6, For to be carnally minded is death. But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by LockDown69(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Liar! Liar!! Pants on fire. angry
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by CelestineNelson: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
You know nothing about the Spiritual World, So I will advice you know how you talk to him, everyone is entitled to his opinion... If you care to know...I have witness a situation like this live...and as I speak another one is happening currently in Osun state... Don't just Argue blindly ...Argue with fact...A soul that died untimely if given the chance to interact the physical world that's always their reaction... If I have not witness one live incident I would sounded the same way as you...but experience makes me keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.