Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja (59690 Views)

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Ghostrye:

ohhhh, why did you explain na? I was enjoying his selective ignorance
who told you it's public money the president used?? Do u know the worth of his wife,her family the buhari sons family...
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by iamtardey: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2021
I want lol
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Rockride: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Just because some people are benefiting from this administration that is impoverishing Nigerians, does not mean we are part of it. All those who are in support of criminals in our government offices they will be like Nigeria of today in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Myhusband(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

Buhari wasn't born president, it all started from somewhere, A typical Nigeria carries this lavish lifestyle mentality and that's just what reflects in his government!!

That's not too hard to understand!!

And by the way, thanks for calling me dumb!

we are talking about using taxpayer money for personal party and private individual using his source for party, you're comparing jargons

your comparison is dumb and senseless, that's fact not an insult

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Corrupt swines

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by nzeobi(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:
You praised Obi Cubana for lavishing money on his mama burial, But attacking Buhari for doing the same? Why?

There's no difference here if you ask me, I'm not a fan of either of them!

It just proves that typical Nigerian have the same mentality, And that is what reflects in our Government!

Obi cubana is a private citizen and doesn't have your mandate. He is also a citizen with a known source of income

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ykc2(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:
You praised Obi Cubana for lavishing money on his mama burial, But attacking Buhari for doing the same? Why?

It just proves that typical Nigerian have the same mentality, And that is what reflects in our Government!
obi cubana is never one time a counsellor not to talk of L.G chairman,Chris brown house is bigger finer than American governors Houses,you deserved 100 lashes from boko haram or bandits ,

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Drizzy5001(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

Oga na lie,the difference is crystal clear Buhari used tax payers money ,while Cubana used his own money

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Germi9: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Abeg were Yusuf dey work?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by EmmaLege: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
I remember when Lai Mohammed blasted Jonathan because of Iphones said to be distributed at his daughters wedding and now they are doing worse

nonsense people undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by k00lxpert(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2021
God punish devel
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by macdammy(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

Obi cubana holds any public post/office?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ubanz: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
See somebody wey him papa borrow 20 something million the other day to buy presidential ticket.
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by ASS1122: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by shameonyou(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

is obi cubana the president or ex president of this country? oga use ya brain now...
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by FROGMAN101(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

All I am saying is that this Private citizens are the ones who grow to become president, Senators, Governors tomorrow!

or do you think president fall from heaven?

You are not intelligent. Very dull person. Your deductive reasoning is equal to a toddler.

No offense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Nasri100(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

Buhari wasn't born president, it all started from somewhere, A typical Nigeria carries this lavish lifestyle mentality and that's just what reflects in his government!!

That's not too hard to understand!!

And by the way, thanks for calling me dumb!

Reflects in his government?? Lol wow.

Chai people like this fool above will come and contest for election in some years.

Nigeria is truly finished

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by seyz91(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Most nigerians are hypocrites
FarahAideed:
I remember when Lai Mohammed blasted Jonathan because of Iphones said to be distributed at his daughters wedding and now they are doing worse

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by seyz91(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Confirm!
Raydos:

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by seyz91(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Abi grin
BigSarah:
That's nice, not surprised.
This is the kind of country Nigerians deserve, since majority of us are careless and huge hypocrites.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by seyz91(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Confirm! You said it all
Gbongwon1:
Anyone expecting a Nigerian politician not to be corrupt is deluded and living in a fools paradise.

Nigeria has got a bunch of the most fantastically corrupt people on earth dead or alive.
Corruption is ingrained in the mind of every single person in this country. All that's needed is an opportunity to show it off.

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally tongue
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by FarahAideed: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Misterone:
stupid fools and idiots at if again. first of all, it is alleged not confirmed. secondly, in a marriage or wedding, most times, it is not the celebrant that presents the gifts but well wishers trying to do one things or the other to celebrate the event. Dangote, Indimi, Otedola, bua, or one billionaire or the other might be the one giving out these souvenir.

But during Jonathans time you didn't know this oo
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by wallrichy: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
I just wonder why Buhari and his cohorts are intentionally openly oppressing Nigerian despite the facts that Nigerians are ever patient and perseverance in poverty. Buhari and his family including all those fools in the helms of affair in this shithole country would never escape unpunished.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by teflondoppez(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

now I see where you garner your senses from .imagine, businessman to politician, even Nigeria's President. You come online spilling gibberish and jargons..you are not normal

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Olatomiwami(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2021

Very apt you say? Maybe I should just quit Nairaland! I left Facebook 'cos of this kind of childish acts, maybe Nairaland was no better.

How does one compare the lifestyle of a private citizen with that of a public office holders?

And with your assertion that most Nigerians will do worst if given the chance, I guess it's true that we don't really hate corruption; we're just angry that we're not at the center of the act. Either way we're definitely going to suffer the consequences of whatever we ever support.

Deactivating Nairaland account...

Deactivating one out multiple accounts grin
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by JAWBONE(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Jonathan's daughter wedding- iPhone was distributed
Buhari's son wedding - iPhone was distributed

Fōolish Nigerians - APC is better than PDP, PDP is better than APC.

UNA MŪMU NEVER DO

1 Like

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by teflondoppez(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
who told you it's public money the president used?? Do u know the worth of his wife,her family the buhari sons family...
your sense of reasoning is -2× raise to power your brain factor, are you mad ni.. what are you saying
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ghostrye: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
lol
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by omoadeleye(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Raydos:

Obi and Buhari are different personalities.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ghostrye: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
teflondoppez:
your sense of reasoning is -2× raise to power your brain factor, are you mad ni.. what are you saying
bruh, sometimes you just have to let them wallow in their excuses without explaining, they are too far gone, it is too late for them
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ghostrye: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Lovenorth:

Is Yusuf Buhari not a private citizen? When was Buhari approved money for the purchase of the IPhones? Are the business men that bought the iPhone for Yusuf Buhari's wedding not private citizens? Don't be hypocrite
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.