Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) (25749 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. I'm beginning to understand why some ladies take the so-called maternity pics. Normally, NL people would have been saying 'tell is the truth about you got those babies!' But now, everyone is just congratulating her. smiley

The baby factories business is still booming in the south east. That's the reason for the suspiciousness, its a major contribution to their IGR.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Antoeni(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
God of mercy and compassion

1 Like

Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
All these yeye yeye autonomous kings..Nowadays,especially in the South East,many mushroom kings and mushroom kingdoms.Most of them are only in the village during Easter,Christmas and New Yam festival.Congrats to them sha.
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
finally share goodnews here?

The gods be praised

Halleluyah let jah be praise

1 Like

Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by walozanga(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
My king may your days be long. Nwanne m. Thank God. I no-go miss this celebration
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by walozanga(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's Duruosimmiri 6 not 4
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by SenorFax(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
smiley Big congratulations to them

But pls truth be told ,all these Political kings and autonomous half baked kings are becoming a nuisance to that respected institution

Imagine a king engaging in this type of photoshoot ,who knows what he does with small girls in hotel room
Why not stop at your congratulations. If everybody studied the same course how will the world improve? Shows everybody can't reason the same way, and that differences is what makes the system work. When it's your turn, don't follow your wife. Leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by HARMYMY(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
How king go dey show him wife belle for outside in the name of photoshoot! And na even a village sharing border with mine angry sad

Because nobody will have the gut to accuse them of buying the twins
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
on behalf of the good people of Imo state i say a big Congratulation! to the family.

To God be all thd glory.
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by peacettw: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
They always come as a set of twins or more, never singletons. I wonder why that is
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Habib101: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
What god can do, but ma your stomach is big like the babies are going come out
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by surrogatesng: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is IVF
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Take them for DNA before celebrating o
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by naija4life247: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine a King's wife stripping for the world. Nonsense without ingredients.
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Virginnn(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. I'm beginning to understand why some ladies take the so-called maternity pics. Normally, NL people would have been saying 'tell is the truth about you got those babies!' But now, everyone is just congratulating her. smiley
Do you know that those midwife who arrange miracle babies actually have a way of making your womb look swollen while waiting for the baby?
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Bunmhi(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by WoundedLamb: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Virginnn:

Do you know that those midwife who arrange miracle babies actually have a way of making your womb look swollen while waiting for the baby?
I see. This reduces the suspicion then.
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Dominion375: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
The name of the Lord be praised
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by iykemyke: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congrats my king
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
The gods of the land finally answered their prayers.

One should be named Amadi and the other Ishi
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by OLULAW: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2021
IMO traditional ruler exposing his wife’s belly Ito the entire world? When did the Igbos start to have traditional rulers? Was Achebe wrong in asserting that the Igbos unlike other Nigerian tribes have no kings but Ezes (family heads)? Anyway, each village is an autonomous community.lol.
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by goody2019: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Technology babies?
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by caandi: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2021
God is faithful forevermore
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by caandi: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2021
God is faithful now and forevermore
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by mylesJ: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2021
To God be the glory
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerians and their true style of taking pictures Ehn tufiakwa nawa o
Re: Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) by Frenzy01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good news everyday cool cool cool

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Need Tips For My Marriage Introduction Ceremony / Missing Boy On Front Page Found(pic) / Black Snake In My WC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.