Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited (86377 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Lovelyn451(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2021
coolebux:
Benin olosho meets a Benin yahoo boy.
Oba atokpa eeh...............
iseh!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by purples25(f): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2021
I think she could have called him privately and discussed this. No need to air anyone's dirty laundry and still not help them on top. After all we all have something that we don't want the public to see. This is unkind.

I didn't say she should wash or clean. No.

Call him aside and advice him. You don't disgrace a person to the world. Not when it is not a beating or something very harmful that needs exposure. If it was even something lethally harmful or abusive it would make sense. But not this. I don't support this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by HabaHaba: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Definitely product of drug dulled mind that can function well again to itself
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Simbrixton(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Oba gha tho kpere

Isee
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Sufferingboy(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2021
coolebux:
Benin olosho meets a Benin yahoo boy.
Oba atokpa eeh...............

Uju na benin name?

Uju na Igbo girl name.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by gwinaB(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Disgusting, very nauseating. She should have added the viewer discretion warning.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Clinghton: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2021
It takes a dirty person to cook and eat in a dirty environment.

You have the guts to post it, at least we now know that you visit big boys, na you sabi wetin you dey find.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by drphantom: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to share photos of the dirty house of a Benin 'big boy' she visited over the weekend, Reports.

Merita Uju who shared the pictures wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4472988089434078&id=100001687931511

Maybe it was a test to see if she was wife material enough to turn the pig sty into a palace �.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by wisz1(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2021
[code][/code] Anyway, I cleaned some part of cooking area, prepared noodles, ate, added my own pile of dirty dishes to the sink, watched Netflix and left.

I was supposed to stay for the whole of the weekend, but I cannot can, because everywhere looked so untidy.

I'll come back when the cleaning lady returns.

My Observations,
1.The kitchen is dirty, yet you were able to cook and eat from that same kitchen, birds of a feather.

Who knows , maybe it was your kind that littered that place for the guy, another reason guys should avoid daughters of Jezebel like her.

2.After cooking , you piled up dishes too. Another Sign of been badly raised.

3.You couldn't stay for the whole weekend because of the nature of the house, another sign of a bad friend who will only come around when conditions are favourable.

Now pastor righteousness come and lead us in prayer.
Prayer point.
1.God , please remove fake friends from our lives.Friends that will wait for any slight opportunity to wash our dirty linens in public for simple likes,comments and to trend.

2.Remove friends that will not solve our problem for us but add to it.

3.Remove friends that only comes around when there is enjoyment.

NB: Not in support of that dirty environment though

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by caandi: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2021
But you Aunty that cleaned one part of the already dirty kitchen and cooked indomie and ate too is a piglet! If you’re a neat person you won’t cook and eat there without the place properly cleaned up. Pls state another reason for this post
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by nefeyblaq(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Benin big boy that cannot hire a cleaner for just a day.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by thunderbabs: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol.. "I will come back when the cleaning lady returns"

That girl na long throat, she see money no wan comot but no fit tidy up a dirty house... Lazy ass girl.. Obviously dating for dirty big boy 's money.

I know some other ladies who wld take it up on themselves and clean that dirty kitchen up.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by maestro299: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
For her to add her own dishes to the dirty sink means she is no better.
She too is badly trained..
She could have taken the before pictures, do the dishes, clean the kitchen then do the after pictures before posting on Facebook..
If she has done that, she is justified then she can decide not to visit again after blasting the hell outta the guy..
But to me, this is a rant of a poorly brought up, dirty and uncouth bitch...
They are birds of a feather
The lady herself is a lazy and dirty person.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
WHAT IS DIRTY ABOUT THIS HOUSE? SO AS A SOCALLED WOMAN,WHT DID YU DO WHEN YU ENTERED?
WHY CANT SHE CLEAN IT UP,IS IT NOT A WOMAN'S JOB TO KEEP A HOUSE TIDY?FOLLY LADY,MAYBE E REFUSE DASH YU MONEY U COM DEY WRITE TRASH HERE WASTIN EVERYBODY PRECIOUS TIME. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Simbrixton(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Oba gha tho kpere
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by marvel2real: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2021
at least in the end "she cum and cum in peace" that all that matter's.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Blackman101: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2021
my worry Gas cylinder in the kitchen dangerous
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Boni77: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by EmmanuelBanks: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
SimplyShit:
Looks like slawomir's house
my father..lol bros you wicked oooo
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Judybash93(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmm... To imagine that an individual can live in such filt is just mind-blowing. If such becomes a leader, how can such an individual manage his community when he can't even manage his own abode
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by prosper87: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
coolA wise man once said ''Cleanliness is next to Godliness'', and mhen was he right.

So what is dirtiness next to?? shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by MrbonZ: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Bad Big boy, bad big boy
What you gonna do,
What you gonna do when they come for you!"
koya japa...
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by coolebux(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Uju na benin name?

Uju na Igbo girl name.
I'm only referring to their location of hustle, no vawulence at all grin grin

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Sufferingboy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
coolebux:
I'm only referring to their location of hustle, no vawulence at all grin grin

grin grin

I was also referring to the ethnicity of the hustler.

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by suraaj(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
[I don't blame you but blamed your father for not using #10condom then, we won't have witness all this your public display of mumurism,if you want a cyber war with me,just indicate, will track you to all the social platforms you belong to and continue this fight on all, will even pay some hackers to hack all the hackable platforms you may belong to and tarnish your already bad image with nude pix of yours,idiota i told her then i was broke in which she used her money to cook a soup for me, you now have the gut to insult another person wife mother of an undergraduate, it shall never be well with you and your family, Amen. uote author=Angel246 post=105110158]Chai, women have suffered.
What kind of testing is this kind of eyesore?
You presented yourself as a very dirty man and except to be expected? If it were to be the lady who presented herself that way base on testing, will he accepte it? Testing ko testing ni.

He can as well disguise himself into a mad man or a ritualist to test a woman.

You got your wife in that kind of situation according to you because she was desperate and doesn't have any other man interested in her.[/quote]
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by freshalien: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2021
MayorWhales:
I’m sure she forgot to tell us about how he serviced her in such filthy looking apartment � Big boy kee una

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr
At the end the niggarr still banged the hell out of her

I know you guys talk like this because when you do, you feel empowered and it makes you feel good but the thing is a man can only “bang” a woman with her consent, without which it would be rape. Even if you pin her down, shove her head in the pillow and smash that pvssy, it was still with her consent and it is because she wanted it. You didn’t take it, you were only given and when you are done, it still belongs to the owner.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Preciousppearl(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Majestickris7:
Some will even cook untop the dirty sef... that's how lazy ladies are nowadays. ..
not lazy but dirty.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Konquest: 11:37pm On Jan 07
NewDelhi:
Naso Yahoo boys apartment dey always be.. very dirty and unkept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.