Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day (15128 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Please Advice Heartache Over Husband Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2011
^^ I know. The fact that he's a dude even makes it more pathetic. I thought I saw the last of ''Market women'' in Lagos,never knew we had E-market women too. I also thought men don't nag, cantel has proved me wrong.  The guy no get balls to attack his fellow men na women him wan flex muscle for? Azi gba kwa.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by cantell(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2011
ifyalways:

^Mr butthole scavenger,notice me or i die . . . .move over I say.
Going abt quoting me and sniffing around for my dead toenail to self-service with.
Dolt!
Adaka Idoma. kiss
You must be living in la la land.
Better wake up and look for something to do, before it's too late
Sagamite:

What is wrong with this deranged cretin!

Bloody cretin!
Sagamite abi na sagamumu,
Stop using Michael west dictionary abeg. You keep using cretin and its high time you changed to advanced learners, at least for a start.
btw, na ya papa be cretin
jennykadry:

^^ I know. The fact that he's a dude even makes it more pathetic. I thought I saw the last of ''Market women'' in Lagos,never knew we had E-market women too. I also thought men don't nag, cantel has proved me wrong.  The guy no get balls to attack his fellow men na women him wan flex muscle for? Azi gba kwa.
Busybody, wetin concern you?
abi person chop the food wey them keep for you?
abeg comot make i pass jor!
I no get tyme!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2011
cantell:

You must be living in la la land.
Better wake up and look for something to do, before it's too lateSagamite abi na sagamumu,
Stop using Michael west dictionary abeg. You keep using cretin and its high time you changed to advanced learners, at least for a start.
btw, na ya papa be cretinBusybody, wetin concern you?
abi person chop the food wey them keep for you?
abeg comot make i pass jor!
I no get tyme!

Cretin!

They have cursed your home?
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by cantell(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin!

See?? this guy na mumu.
Better go back to the sports section and exchange words with fellow i.diots like you.
Sagamumu.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
cantell:

See?? this guy na mumu.
Better go back to the sports section and exchange words with fellow i.diots like you.
Sagamumu.

Shut up!

I am talkinged, you are talk-ked!

Who ra you? Murrafucker!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by kandiikane(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
ok, whoever wins gets a happy meal wink
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Leilah(f): 4:17am On Jun 02, 2011
Don't worry, I get this every night, my hubby works night until 12 so he comes in like a demon. I have my own income and thats the key. I just let him rest. Just laugh! say 'yes relax everything be ok' thats what has worked for me in the last seven years.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by cretin: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2011
@ sagamite, busybody & all, u guys shud pls stop defaming and abusing my user name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

settle ur quarells without involving my username, pls oh!!!.

Sagamite:

Cretin!

Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by cantell(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up!

I am talkinged, you are talk-ked!

Who ra you? Murrafucker!

That explains it! you're high on something.
Must have OD'd on meth, cos i can't think of a better explanation.
pipe down ok? it'll pass.
The mad session will be over in a few and you'll get back to normal.
Onuku!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by kandiikane(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^It looks like skunk no meth. . .He is in a high state of paranoia
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
kandiikane:

^^It looks like skunk no meth. . .He is in a high state of paranoia

You seem to be the skunk taker considering what you put on your head as hairstyle!

cantell:

That explains it! you're high on something.
Must have OD'd on meth, cos i can't think of a better explanation.
pipe down ok? it'll pass.
The mad session will be over in a few and you'll get back to normal.
Onuku!

I said shut up!

Bloody cretinous reetard!

cretin:

@ sagamite, busybody & all, u guys shud pls stop defaming and abusing my user name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

settle your quarells without involving my username, pls oh!!!.

I patented it before you, mate. grin
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by kandiikane(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You seem to be the skunk taker considering what you put on your head as hairstyle!

Lol 'course that is why I know you are definitely high on skunk
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by tsadiq(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
Kill him ?! You would have known there is diffrence between the UK police and the ekelebe's
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Stressy: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2012
M M M: op
yes,
kill him and marry anoda husband.
....M M M Im sure u ll be the next victm for such advice
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Jellitah: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
WELCOME TO THE NIGERIAN-LONDON PSYCHO!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Next time, do like madam 'E-WOR-WOR H-UGLY DUCKLINGS' OF NL/NVS and SSSSSSS-HA-G A 'MOD' to the H-ALTAR to cross from EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE. . . .MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

[size=29pt]"VIA CHICAGO"!!![/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Exodora: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
harakiri:
Another reason why getting married is the dumbest decision a man can ever make. She says he "nags" but didn't say why. She has already made up her mind to divorce him and all she wants is reassurance that she's doing the "right thing" hence the reason why she informed the public that THERE ARE NO KIDS INVOLVED. This is a lady that must have promised eternal love and loyalty but now that she has "arrived", she's suddenly discovered she has "her life" to live and is looking for every excuse to break the marriage. I sincerely hope all the pathetic wimps on nairaland who intend bringing "wives" from Nigeria
are reading this. When will men ever learn?

You have a brain pain so one somebody cannot come and say something the way it is again. Most everything be attach to feminist just render you advice and disappear it won't take much.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Stressy: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Simple,at this time ur hubby is not proud of u anymore,just get updated to d UK way of speaking and life style.he wil love u more.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by AussiePlayboy(f): 5:13am On Jul 26, 2019
harakiri:
Another reason why getting married is the dumbest decision a man can ever make. She says he "nags" but didn't say why. She has already made up her mind to divorce him and all she wants is reassurance that she's doing the "right thing" hence the reason why she informed the public that THERE ARE NO KIDS INVOLVED. This is a lady that must have promised eternal love and loyalty but now that she has "arrived", she's suddenly discovered she has "her life" to live and is looking for every excuse to break the marriage. I sincerely hope all the pathetic wimps on nairaland who intend bringing "wives" from Nigeria are reading this. When will men ever learn?
You re the only person seeing the truth
Do you live overseas as well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin / Divorced Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.