Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) (229 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) by annolomy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good day my fellow naira landers"greeting y'all & wishing you a very pleasant Monday evening"

Though before i continue with the main topic(conversation) I'll like to briefly introduced myself*

Hello guys I'm currently know as isreal naizzy though I'm a old member of naira lander,got registered the year 2019" if I'm not mistaken and it's been long I posted or commented*

There's this particular issue that's been troubling me lately which I just thought I should share publicly and see if I can find solution to those people who has been suffering from this speech predicament popularly know as stammering or stuttering so that they can be able to gain their freedom and be able to move on with their lives *

There's this particular guy I met lately that cried to me sorrowfully that he has been stuttering from childhood that the thing*(stammering) has been affecting every part of her life physically or mentally that he's already his late 30's yet hasn't gotten a girlfriend or married not talking of securing a job"actually this guy I'm talking about is a graduate in one of the polytechnics in ibandan but yet no job after finishing all her master's degree;

Please my fellow colleagues out there... it's there actually any cure(home remedy e.tc.) you know that you have witnessed which actually worked*

Please do drop your advice and opinion*if possible please any solution;..��

Re: Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drinking church bell water.
At least that was what my mum did for our first born... Please don't ask me if it works�
Re: Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Put fowl feather inside a stainless cup and drink.
Re: Why's There's No Permanent Cure For Stuttering? (stammering) by daddytime(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ask Joe Biden, the current President of the US.

He was a raving stutterer who was able to coach himself to speak normal.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Ease Stress / This New Powerful Cream Will Clear Your Stretch Marks Within 30 Days! / Urgent Help- Cataract Surgery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.