Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? (709 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by mrox4d(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
For me it is "Energy"
Energy is the ability to do work.
What of you?
https://www.facebook.com/500775613777814/posts/1143360336186002/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Bornsinner7: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol

I don't if it was primary school but the one I will not forget anytime soon is "photosynthesis".. is the process by which green plant manufacture their food

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is computer
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Arewalegend: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is water
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Onemind9: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Primary: Verb
Secondary: Energy (Js) and photosynthesis (Ss)

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by matify83: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ventilation:

The process of putting doors and Windows in our houses to allow in sunlight and fresh air.( primary 4)

Pollination

The transfer of pollen from the anther of a flower to the stigma of the same or another flower.(primary 6)

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by LordIsaac(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Noun grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Wawelexy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Equal volume of all gases, at thesame temperature and pressure, contains thesame numbers of molecule.

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Idamond: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
type of rock! type of rock!! type of rock you know?
1. igneous rock

2. sedimentary rock

3. and metamorphic rock.

Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space..

4. 1+1=2

5 noun is a name of a person animal place or things.

6. Sada is a farmer He lives In Sapele He has a big farm

7. many more I can't remember now..

2 Likes

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by BobbieZion(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Photosynthesis: Is the process by which green plants produce their food through carbon dioxide,water and Chlorophyll that is Sunlight and give out Oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by ComputerOperato: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Noun.
The definition of a noun
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Yves4real(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Matter is anything that has weight and occupies physical space.

3 Likes

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Flairoqy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space.

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Flairoqy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yves4real:
Matter is anything that has weight and occupies physical space.
Lol okay

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Sima04: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
primary: photosynthesis
secondary(js): computer secondary(ss): ohm's law
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Primary school? Who will remember what happened in the early 90s?

Mine is Social Studies. The way the akwaibom youth corp guy used to put it is why I'll never forget it. Very soft spoken guy.

Social Studies is the study of your social and physical "enfaromen* ( environment) lol. ..

Please I'm out!
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
ComputerOperato:
Noun.
The definition of a noun

Define it na tongue
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by 4ormidable(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is Shifting Cultivation?
Shifting Cultivation is a traditional way of farming in which a farmer cultivates a plot of land for about 2-3 years then leaves the land fallow for some years 5-6 years for a new land to farm. grin
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Mastakija(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
Noun grin
a noun is a name of a person animal place or thing cheesy

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Babtunz: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Culture: Culture is the total way of life of people grin
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by McStoic(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mine is Ohm's law! " Ohm's states that a direct current flowing through a metallic conductor at constant temperature is directly proportional to the potential difference (p.d) across It's ends. Provided temperature and other physical quantities are kept constant"..Abeg make una clap/like my comment grin

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is culture?
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by indoorlove(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Production possibility curve indicate the degree to which a commodity can be transformed into another by transferring the resources of production to that of others. SS1 ( year 2001)
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by cocaineaddict(m): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2021
First aid is the initial treatment given to an injured person before taking home or she to the hospital. Omo my brain still sharp o
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by taretoofine(m): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Vector grin
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by Tokskob2008: 4:35am On Aug 24, 2021
indoorlove:
Production possibility curve indicate the degree to which a commodity can be transformed into another by transferring the resources of production to that of others. SS1 ( year 2001)

SS1 na primary school

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? by ComputerOperato: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Define it na tongue
No need.
Somebody already defined it above.

(1) (Reply)

A 16 Years Student In India Beats The World's Current Chess Grandmaster / English Language WAEC 2022 Questions And Answers Available... / Mathematicians Pls Help Me With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.