Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake (1982 Views)

Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Sameazy15: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Some people no fit remember am , i swear dey don forget everything but i still remember some
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by chatinent: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
All I was severely flogged for.

By the way, I remember our maths teacher we nicknamed Bearing. Don't let that man talk close to you. Erosion dey do am for mouth. The man loves to see every free period as a moment to bore us with his regular “clockwise this, and clockwise that.”

I remember the day he was reprimanding me so close to my face. I stopped inhaling. I bent face down. I couldn't endure any farther and applied tact while moving back a little.

The man knocked my skull to ghost mode for 15mins. He noticed.

I wasn't trying to be rude though.

He was vexed. He called every student out to testify his mouth wasn't smelly exhaling as they took turns.

The pretentious students affirmed it wasn't. Natasha couldn't bear the odor and ran out.

I laughed amid hot tears.

4 Likes

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by HopeVictor(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
I still remembered that reproduction is the coming together of the male and female organ to cause orgasm..

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Kriss216: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
I still remembered that reproduction is the coming together of the male and female organ to cause orgasm..
It's very easy to spot ashawo man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by HopeVictor(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

It's very easy to spot ashawo man. cheesy
That one no dey comot from my brain
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Rebekah029(f): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Archimedes principle in physics...
Agriculture..its definition.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by GuyWise101(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fvck moob d, fvck biggie, fvck bad boy record label and his motherfvcking crew and if you wanna be there with bad boy then fvck you too.

I can't remember anything we learnt in primary school, I only remeber that a girl fought me because I said I will marry her citing she wanna become a reverend sister but now she is a runs girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by officialsaw01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Of course, i remember the one i coined myself. Some years after we graduated a friend of mine who was in Ibadan poly then called me to defined it again that he needs it.
"Biology is the systematic study of research, experiment...."
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Jeon(f): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
geography
is the study of place and the relationships between people and their environments

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Silentgroper(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Masturbation, was a topic in biology.
It had me curious how one could respond to one's sexual stimuli. I got too curious, i waste money on vaseline nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Mizwalterz(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
computer is a machine that accepts data, processes data and give information.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Polynek(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
According to Abraham Lincoln, Democracy is the government of the people,by the people and for the people

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by BareFacedLies(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Linear expansivity is the increase in length per unit length per each degree's rise in temperature grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Liposure: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noun is a name of any person, animal, place or thing. Verb is an action word. Vagina is a hole between her legs

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Cooldude90: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
I still remerber 2 :Inertia and projectile.

INERTIA: it's the tendency of a body to remain in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless it's acted upon by an external force.

PROJECTILE: is an object which is given an initial velocity and subsequently follows a part determine by the gravitational force and by the frictional resistance to the atmosphere.

I'm going to my grave with both.

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Phenomenal16(f): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Energy
The capability and ability to do work
Shikena...lol
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Phenomenal16(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cooldude90:
I still remerber 2 :Inertia and projectile.

INERTIA: it's the tendency of a body to remain in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless it's acted upon by an external force.

PROJECTILE: is an object which is given an initial velocity and subsequently follows a part determine by the gravitational force and by the frictional resistance to the atmosphere.

I'm going to my grave with both.
..oil dey ur head abeg
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by okk4sure: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Definition of matter.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Malik4u: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
�Inbox or DM on WhatsApp +2348052907010 or call +2349131825099 for your VIP sure winning ticket and start betting with profits��
18+ only�
Responsible gambling.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Force is the product of mass and acceleration.
Ecosystem is the basic functioning unit of nature.
The cutting down of trees without replacement is known as deforestation.

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Truthabulabula(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Art students class(filled with too much drama and dumb skulls then).
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
To every action,there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Dre555: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Electrolysis is the passage of electric current through an iron
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Gofwane(m): 2:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Ejaculation is the process of Cumming after knacking. cool

1 Like

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Sixfeetbelle: 2:28am On Mar 05, 2021
I can recall a few off my fingertips.

Cell is the basic (structural and functional) unit of life.

Energy is the ability to do work.

Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space. That is, until, they said it wasn't.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Sixfeetbelle: 2:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Mizwalterz:
computer is a machine that accepts data, processes data and give information.

grin grin grin

I learnt that Computer is an idiot machine.

But that was way back in Primary school.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by ekochris(m): 2:47am On Mar 05, 2021
COMPUTER: An electronic machine capable of receiving data as input, processing the data and giving the result as output, which can be stored for future use.

POLLINATION: The transfer of pollen grain from the antar to the pistic (stigma)

CHEMISTRY: The scientific study of chemical elements, combination of susbtances and their result.

OSMOSIS: The movement of water molecules from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration through a semi-permeable membrane.

DIFFUSION: The movement of water or gas from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration until they are evenly distributed.

SOCIAL STUDIES: The study of man and the interaction between his physical and social environment.

ATOM: The smallest indivisible part of an element

Oh boy, them plenty oh.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by ShackWes(f): 4:04am On Mar 05, 2021
PHE was my best subject

Very easy something grin
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by adeskee(m): 4:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Subject: Social studies
Topic: Marriage
Marriage is the joining together of a man and a woman to become husband and wife
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Offpoint1: 5:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Pronoun

Definition: Pronoun is the higher version of noun. E.g Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, IPhone, IPhone Pro Max.

Thank you
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by OlawaleBammie: 5:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed during chemical reaction but can be transformed from one form to another

Bullhary 1846BC "Law of conservation of energy/mass" World journal of renewable and non renewable energy research.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Igbankpa(m): 5:28am On Mar 05, 2021
still remember economics is a social science that studies human behavior and relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses.

Also I still remember the definition of osmosis
it's the movement of water from a region of lower concentration to a region of higher concentration through a semi permiable membrane.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret To Passing Toefl Exams(toefl Exams Made Easy) / My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' / What's The Best GP To Start With In University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.