Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) (320 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Triton1996(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has surprised church members with another round of empowerment.

During the church service yesterday, a young lady who is passionate about her hair dressing business was called out suddenly to take custody of a brand new hair dryer to support and enable her grow.

In the same vein, a male church member was shockingly handed the key to a brand new tricycle while the service was going on to his greatest astonishment, all in courtesy of the popular man of God whose impact is being felt all over the world.

Just two Sundays ago, a crippled young man who has been struggling to replace his wheelchair was given a brand new modern wheelchair worth millions of naira during the church service.

Primate Ayodele is one of the men of God who has made giving sacrificially a lifestyle with the kind of antecedents he has when it comes to philanthropic works.

His annual Thanksgiving Day; February 14 needs no introduction anymore because he has defined it as a day of philanthropy with the massive gifts he churn out to the public without any form of segregation.

During the most recent thanksgiving which was on 14th of February 2021, two people were given cars, many were given tricycles, youths were empowered, several individuals were given house rents, academic scholarship was awarded, relief materials were given out, to mention a few.

No doubt, Primate Ayodele is a force to reckon with in the prophetic ministry yet he has continued to fulfil the message of Jesus Christ which talks about loving one another without regarding any form of differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLf4uQXBRVg

1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Oluolad86(f): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please is there any pharmacist here in Ibadan that has this drug Metolazone 2.5mg? I have searched almost all the pharmacy in Ibadan but I couldn't find it. Please let me know, I'll come and pick it ( I'll pay please) Thanks
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please is there any pharmacist here in Ibadan that has this drug Metolazone 2.5mg? I have searched almost all the pharmacy in Ibadan but I couldn't find it. Please let me know, I'll come and pick it ( I'll pay please) Thanks
have you search any shrine

Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Oluolad86(f): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
have you search any shrine

Ask your drunk father

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Terrence98: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oluolad86:

Ask your drunk father

Please, ignore those fools, don't waste your energy on them. You have more important matters at hand.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oluolad86:

Ask your drunk father
or your retired wh**e mom

Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Adamgeneral12: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oluolad86:

Say you don reach fumac for Mobil?
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Oluolad86(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Say you don reach fumac for Mobil?

They don't have
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Adamgeneral12: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oluolad86:

They don't have
The one wey dey for Ijokodo for Gbaremu Barack bus stop nko?
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Oluolad86(f): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

The one wey dey for Ijokodo for Gbaremu Barack bus stop nko?

Can you help me check please?
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by lokoloko84(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oluolad86:

Have you tried the following pharmacies:
Vanguard pharmacy at Ventura mall,sango
Kunle Area pharmacy,close to Uch.
Medplus and health plus both at the popular mall,at dugbe where ShopRite resides.
Re: Primate Ayodele Empowers Church Members With Tricycle, Hair Dryer (video) by Adamgeneral12: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oluolad86:

Can you help me check please?
I no fit check o

(1) (Reply)

Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN / 5 Things That Happened To Me When I Was A Teenager / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.