Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN (321 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has raised an alarm on the alleged persecution Christians in the country are being subjected to.

CAN’s Assistant General Secretary and Chairman of CAN’s anniversary celebration committee, Elder Biodun Sanyaolu who spoke at the association's 45th anniversary in Abuja, alleged that there are attempts to hijack its leadership and destabilise the association.

Full Details

https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/08/can-report-churches-are-denied.html?m=1

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by illicit(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Una wey no wise or over wise

Do u know that in some states, Muslims get paid every month for being muslims?

Christains don't get paid, they get milked....

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by yuping(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
illicit:

Wow which state. Abeg this truth is a lie.
Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Anigreat: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
illicit:

shocked

Instead of getting paid, they will gang up in the name of being pastors to defraud church members, forcefully collect their hard earned money in the name of seed sowing.

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by illicit(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
yuping:

Wow which state. Abeg this truth is a lie.

I know of Kwara

I schooled there

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Totilopussylick(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Well I stand with the northerners, what contribution or growth does the church contribute in developmening a country other than noise pollution.

And milking members of the public dry in the name of offering and tithes lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by yuping(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2021
illicit:

I know of Kwara

I schooled there
Watch as kwara people go come for ya head now because of this misleading info.

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Ynix(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2021
yuping:

Watch as kwara people go come for ya head now because of this misleading info.
No mind am na lie, I live in kwara state

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Sunnybay7: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2021
That's northern Muslim for you, am sure if this happened in the South mumuric would have being masturbating on every social media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Denied Certificates Of Occupancy In Many Northern States - CAN by Totilopussylick(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2021
illicit:

Is the state located in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Umbrella In Dreams / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/09/2021 / See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.