Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week (724 Views)

BBN “liquorose Is A Fine Girl But She Is Not Smart” - Former Housemate Beatricef / Liquorose Is Beautiful But Not Smart At All” – Former Housemate Beatrice / #bbnaija: Liquorose Expose Her Bare B00bs (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week by Cuterboy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tonight’s head of house challenge on the Big Brother Naija show started with Queen, she ended up with 10 points. She was followed immediately by Michael and then Cross who both had a tough-luck of “start over”.

Liquorose had 21 points and Jaypaul played immediately after her, and after drinking a whole bottle of water, made 10 points.

Emmanuel started with a 6 on his first throw…then had to drink water like JayPaul(10 points)

Full gist: https://9jabeat.com/bbnaija-liquorose-is-the-head-of-house-for-the-5th-week/

Re: Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week by adefitim(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Emmanuel to be the DHOH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week by kestolove95(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
that ugly Emma is distracting this liquorose for me, I wish that guy will be evicted so this girl can concentrate
Re: Bbnaija: “liquorose” Is The Head Of House For The 5th Week by Cuterboy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
that ugly Emma is distracting this liquorose for me, I wish that guy will be evicted so this girl can concentrate
I don't think you mean Emmanuel is ugly...he is actually dragging her backward but he's not ugly o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Saskay Spotted Ki$$ing Jaypaul; Gives Up On Love Triangle With Cross / Baba Ijesha: Actors didn't speak up because They Are All Guilty - Nkechi Blessin / Bbnaija: Pere, Angel Through To Final Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.