Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy (316 Views)

How Do View The Faith Heroic Generation (the Fhg )/ Neolife Network Marketers / FG Of Nigeria Kicks Off NEW STRATEGY For Direct Investment Promotion / Hack Any Facebook Account With New Method,recover Your Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy by jodpoundz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some days back about 6pm in the evening while I was strolling down my neighborhood here in ibadan, one handicap girl just come meet me jejely for my own lane way I dey stroll, she started telling me about how some ngo's want to empower people with skills and money to start business of their own, my mind sweet ehn grin I con dey thank God for my mind say I go finally start my own business, I con they imagine say if them give me like 500k I go first use like 20k take Jaye before I do the bussiness, but I looked at the girl I got a doubt like how would this kind of girl get that kind of information, I wanted to ask but I just told my self that it's not good to underate anybody and beside there were a lot of people on the road but she choosed to talk to me (I was feeling blessed cool ) grin but my doubt got too much so I asked this girl hope it's not neolife cus I had an encounter with them while I was looking for job back then in 2019 and I Sabi there tactics, this girl told me blant NO, she even assured me, she told me the venue and gave me time 8:30am grin but I met the unexpected when I got there angry angry

1 Like

Re: THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy by finalboss(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
undecided continue
Re: THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy by waleyp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol continue
Re: THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy by illicit(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: THIS NEOLIFE People With New Strategy by jodpoundz(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2021
I got to the place around 9pm I was outside the gate, she came and took me inside, as I was walking inside the venue to the seat set for me I saw lots of people they where Ib group of 5 with somebody in front talking to them, I just said i fuckup in my mind I already know it's neolife, every where was just the usual neolife environmental pattern: local dirty looking venue (this one was even an abandoned church), brainwashed people listing to their craps, the senior members are not even well dressed, I was even well dressed than most of them, I wanted turning back to leave but one mind just told me to just stay and catch fun since I got nothing doing at home, they took us new commers to a room divided from the main building with plywood, we are about 8 in number, we waited till around 9:30 before one chubby girl just came in and was talking nonsense as usual the worst of all she was explaining it In Yoruba language and I only hear a little of Yoruba, sorry to say but the girl is so dumb that she doesn't even know what going on around imagine this girl saying Dangote products are used all over the world, that's the dumbest thing I've heard this month I got annoyed and told her it's not all over the world it only in some few African countries mostly Nigeria and some west African countries, she still insist it's all over the world that he feeds 90% of the world, that he's even the largest producer of rice in Nigeria imagine all this nonsense crap, that was when I discovered that most of the people this people brainwashed are mostly bloody illiterate that know nothing going on around the world cus they always feed them with nonsense and false facts to just brain wash them, the girl was hidden so many things from us but I tackle her just to have fun cus I was already expecting this crap from them

(1) (Reply)

Just How Instagram Marketing Can Aid To Grow Your Brand Online? / Breaking News: Tributes As Ogun APC Chieftain, Chief Babatunde Fadun Dies At 73 / How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin? - The Easiest Way To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.