Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) (39360 Views)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by brosom(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cyphar:

Bro...are you for real? What if you had not gone back to sleep? lipsrsealed
That is why we need to be spiritually concience.

I can't say I'm perfect when it comes to spirituality but I know at least about spiritual things to the extent if I'm in a dream I do tell my self in the dream that I'm dreaming.

99% of people out there are spiritual morons, they no nothing about their other side of existence.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by fati2001(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
palsenator:

So u don't believe in supernatural?

I believe in it.
the reason I said that are
1 it was night
2 everywhere is dark
3 I'm the only one in the room
4 all the house hold are asleep

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by AkaraAndBread: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are real, they are everywhere, their job is to make contact with humans in a negative way, we have to resist them.

I see that demon reappearing to that child in order to possess her, I see God fighting for that child, I see her becoming a great prophetess for God.

This I have seen.

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Gfskw: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Really
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
BlueAir:
undecided ur mumuu never do Sha. Hope you no go mock the wrong people for this life and learn the hard way sha

Buhari is still your president, you should be more focused on that. cheesy
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cyphar:

I pray you have spiritual problem. Oloriburuku eyan

Awwn. The thing pain you?
If only prayer works. Now go and cry in the corner. cheesy
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Cyphar(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=kingxsamz post=105139038]

Awwn. The thing pain you?
If only prayer works. Now go and cry in the corner. cheesy[/quote

Based my comment earlier, am satisfied already. grin grin
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by AmazingELixir: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
undecided

Wicked woman ...can't ghost play with her daughter in peace afteral it is night time.
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by raphy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:

No o my bother. Na that Igboho guy. Wetin im do? Abi na crime to dey carry fake juju?

Lol fake juju e be like say u be youruba .me na Lagos I de I knw care who him.be na just to trend na him the man want see where him trend reach .
Werey man .
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Skindiveaa7: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lmao
Harrykn:
Just one drag of Colorado
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by newoffer: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let's wait for Righteousness to give us details on spiritual evidence
Cyphar:
There is more to the physical. The spirit realm is so fucking real.

We should always pray for God's protection.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by GodisFirst: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingscare1:
Pray for your wards everyday.
God is all powerful.

Are you moving to a new location? Do you need to carry bulk products and services? We are always there for you. We have Vans, Trucks And Cranes for hires at cheap rate.

Chat us on WhatsApp lets handle your bulk products carriages 090 ..3546.. ...4082

Please I need one of these trucks. how much can't I buy any of them and where?. I need and average cost of one in good conditions like yors. Please just an inquiry. Thanks.
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by Babalola0920: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Prophet Mohammed peace be upon said we should keep our children indoor at night GOD know best
Re: Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where the video?
Let's see the ghost too and confirm that it was not a glitch of the video itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.