Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis (62367 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
'I feel lied to': Newlywed, 27, whose husband insisted on waiting until marriage to have sex reveals her shock after he revealed that he has a 'MICROPENIS' on their honeymoon

The Reddit user known as throwaway_peen34 shared her story on the site's 'Am I the A**hole forum' and asked if she was justified in feeling deceived

The couple was together for a year before they got married on Saturday

The woman explained her husband wanted to wait until marriage to have sex and would ward off her sexual advances, claiming he was 'old fashioned like that'

After discovering his penis is 'about an inch and a quarter' long,' she wanted to know if she was justified in feeling like he had lied to her

Daily Mail

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by sisisioge: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
It is well fa....she no see am before marriage? She should biko please o....na person go sha marry the man abi no be human being he be grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Caaz: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Haba Sisi,the woman will definitely cheats.
sisisioge:
It is well fa....she no see am before marriage? She should biko please o....na person go sha marry the man abi no be human being he be grin
No caps!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by RepoMan007: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Maybe there should be penis measurement agencies that measure penis and alert people of unusual size or create awareness for penis size plaque.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by izonborn098(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
How can two sensible people marry without testing the gun with bullet..
Microfinance, microbiology ni.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by DyingFetus: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
The kin thing day make me butcher some girl's insides
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Prayer can do all things.

Just take the micro-pe**nis to God in prayer and tell him you need 10 inches.

Nothing is impossible with him.

Every spirit of micro/mini pe**nis,

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by sisisioge: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Caaz:
Haba Sisi,the woman will definitely cheats.
No caps!

Na those people wey dey wait until they pay before checking what's in the bag. Let her carry her cross. Sebi na God create the man. If na her pikin she no go wan make someone love am grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Caaz: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
This was what I was telling someone that called himself a pastor some years ago,I love testing and checking what I want to buy,to avoid stories like this.
sisisioge:

Na those people wey dey wait until they pay before checking what's in the bag. Let her carry her cross. Sebi na God create the man. If na her pikin she no go wan make someone love am grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by descarado: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
That is the origin of homo.

He will get a man that will give it to him through his bum.
And tomorrow come and tell us he is liberated.

16 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Myer(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Caaz:
This was what I was telling someone that called himself a pastor some years ago,I love testing and checking what I want to buy,to avoid stories like this.

There's nothing new under the sun.
If it was an intentional deceut on the part of the man, then that was not fair. She definitely should feel cheated. But could be the man was ashamed.
However there are solutions to this. They simply need to go for marriage counselling.

Test-running is inexcusable both for man and woman especially if you're a believer.
For a believer, whatever comes your way is for your good as long as you love God. It is for God's glory. Cos God has a reason for it that will end in a testimony.

Interestingly a similar scenario played out in a conversation with a colleague. A couple decided to be celibate till after wedding only for the wife to find husband is micropenial after. She felt so cheated.

God eventually helped her when she opened up to a colleague at work who introduced her to a solution and she and her husband now have a satisfactory sexual life. I didn't really get the details of the solution but some thing herbal I guess.

The challenge is when we don't truly and fully trust God.
The things God can and will do for those who truly trust him, eyes have not seen and ears have not heard them. That's really what births the Miraculous moves of God.

May God not give us tests/trials/temptations beyond what our trust/faith can handle.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Jewessgratitud3: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Na penis you marry abi na the person? See people don't understand what love really is and heys! Before you come and start telling me how sex is equally important in marriage, let me breath! Sex this, sex that.. let financial challenges come youll know that even that your over hyped sex can not save your marriage.

It's only true love, commitment and the decision to be with this person that can weather any storm or challenge (apart from cheating) in marriage. Where these three are lacking, forget, common misapplication of tooth paste can crash the marriage.

I've dated a man with a small p before. those days of searching for a life partner ( before I rededicated my life to God) and I never saw it as a problem because I loved and just wanted to be with him. That didn't count as long as I was happy but the mumu started seeing another girl and that's the only thing that can make me leave a man; cheating. He didn't know I found out and after I left him, he started begging saying please come back, na only you be my size. Huh . So you know? I say no, go and meet those boreholes because they are giving you money, Ewu. He gathered all his family on the phone begging, meanwhile my last ex was already toasting me in the bus on my way to the camp while on the call. grin. Na so I cut phone face the new bobo wen I don dey eye for choir since. grin

If he didn't cheat with that his small p, I probably would have still been with him. tongue.

50 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by osuofia2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Usual tweeter X story for cruise. Make we read and catch crusie as usual

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by webclass(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is no cause for alarm. He can still go for penis enlargement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by 4tomandchi: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Let him buy a vibrator for her when they need kids let the micro do it’s job.

This is the result of testing different sizes of penis before marriage.

12 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BigDawsNet: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Micro penis should be around 3Inch

Average fingers is 4/half Inch

Fingers always do wonder.....

Why d complain den

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Tjra: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Micro penis should be around 3Inch
Hahahaha grin

At least e big pass Taylor89 own.

I learnt the mofo is even a Gay'ass nigga.

12 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by SavageResponse(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you say a full grown man has a micro penis, what will you call that of Aki and Pawpaw? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Entanglement: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
no wonder our black women still prefer to marry a black man grin grin

We all know those white men have 1 inch penis which can't do nothing grin

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Jennyclay(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Money
Sex
Love

If I can’t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Once a guy starts using excuses to avoid sex with a new catch in a relationship just know that something's up undecided

9 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
The only reason I can pay for a CAR without TESTING is cos a BRAND NEW ( not to tamper MILEAGE, init?) But for toks , me & dealer go gather test drive if possible travel 😂🤣 bfr I credit am o

Donvictor2015:
Which one is micro penis again? Penis is penis. grin
Make dem Programme am for deep inside, so e go touch directly cheesy
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Donvictor2015: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Which one is micro penis again? Penis is penis. grin

9 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Miles300: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's just a case of one person not bring honest
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Funjosh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
How many sizes of penis has she seen and handle to know her husband own is micro penis. grin

14 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Fortune118005(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
This post should not encourage intimacy before marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by obaidan: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you agree to do a "no sex until marriage" with anyone, then you have no right to complain about his/her inability to satisfy you sexually after getting married......
Just divorce in peace, then go and marry another person. You will now have to test that other person before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by SavageResponse(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided

Food don land, oya type your comment angry
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by ArmaniUhuru: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
1 micron (micrometer) = 1/1,000,000 of a metre.

So who measure the gbola wey confirm say na micro gbola? 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Omoapena(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Could it be a Micropenis or a Deep Well case undecided

Nothing like marrying a virgin who hasn't had any taste of rod...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by nairalanda1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Micropenis
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Lasgidi90(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Woooow, so Na small penis be some people problem for this life. Baba god, Na beg I dey beg o.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.