Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

ICPC Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Test (24388 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Haruna55: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
ICPC Recruitment Test

You have been re-scheduled for an online test between Wed. 25th and Fri. 27th August, 2021. Please check your email and spam for details.
But yet to receive mail as stated above

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by yanabasee2: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
faithfull18:
I didn't proofread, it's not an official message
lol.... is it your conscience?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Osmondpeters: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
I hv writen the test b4,but power failure made them to log me out, but rescheduled it on 25 and 27 August 2021. Tit for thought. U cannot find most of the question in google, secondly ensure u have active network, assured power and finally try to submit b4 12 minutes elapses goodluck all
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by MaestroID(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
yakson123:
ICPC Recruitment Test

I go this from a number

Please who else has it .
But i can't see any link in my mail

Who knows the authenticity of the

Them don hack ICPC Servers...
Hail My Country Nigeria...
No be only mail box
We go check post office box
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by nnamdiokoye300(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
yanabasee2:

It's COMPOSED not COMPOSE
hahahaha... So what are you saying... Make him/her go back to school too??

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by MaestroID(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Osmondpeters:
I hv writen the test b4,but power failure made them to log me out, but rescheduled it on 25 and 27 August 2021. Tit for thought. U cannot find most of the question in google, secondly ensure u have active network, assured power and finally try to submit b4 12 minutes elapses goodluck all

How and which site?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by yanabasee2: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
nnamdiokoye300:
hahahaha... So what are you saying... Make him/her go back to school too??

She/he will be in a better position to answer you.... cheesy
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by jamaola: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amazingmusa1:
I got the mail too, though have attempted the test first. But later I got this rescheduled test but haven't seen any link in my email.

The job is real and it was applied 2020.
Same here, I have done it twice now.
You login with your email and the same token sent to you in the first mail received.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by ubyways(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just went through my spam folder and I was Scheduled for the test on the 9th which was later rescheduled on the 16. I my first mail has the token which have not use it yet, can I still use it for the upcoming test on 25 the and 27th? though have not been sent a rescheduled message for the upcoming test yet.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Osmondpeters: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
U can visit ICPC portal to verify the authenticity
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Osmondpeters: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaestroID:

How and which site?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Agboconsult1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Application was conductor almost a year now. Just last week i checked my email and i saw a token for an online test. Unfortunately the token has expiry date...the resend an email that a token will b sent for a fresh online test for those who miss it...i know someone who got the token early enough for the test and they person was able to carry out the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by heniford2: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even ICPC is not organized scam every where even government Institute all na scam poor Nigeria youth sorry
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by XchUskY4u(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got the text earlier today, without any corresponding mail to the effect
yakson123:
ICPC Recruitment Test

I go this from a number

Please who else has it .

Who knows the authenticity of the message
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by XchUskY4u(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got the text earlier today, without any corresponding mail to the effect
Haruna55:
ICPC Recruitment Test

You have been re-scheduled for an online test between Wed. 25th and Fri. 27th August, 2021. Please check your email and spam for details.
But yet to receive mail as stated above
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by gidado14(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
yakson123:
ICPC Recruitment Test

I go this from a number

Please who else has it .

I got the message but haven't got the mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by chieni(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
How can one get the token? I can't see any in my mail.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Ajetech(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
For those that didn't recieve mail yet, i will advise u to check ur spam by using a laptop..

With the comment i read here, i went back to recheck my mail, this time around i used operamini on my small phone to sign in, i later found the mail in my spam folder, It was sent to me on august 2, and i saw my token there too.

Kindly check urs with patient. Goodluck
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by DorcasShalom: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
yes
ubyways:
Just went through my spam folder and I was Scheduled for the test on the 9th which was later rescheduled on the 16. I my first mail has the token which have not use it yet, can I still use it for the upcoming test on 25 the and 27th? though have not been sent a rescheduled message for the upcoming test yet.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by heavenlyrace: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got the text around 10:30 pm yesterday but no email yet, has been refreshing my email since then
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Mosesvic11(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
yakson123:
ICPC Recruitment Test

I go this from a number

Please who else has it .

I saw It this morning and check my email and found a token in my spam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Henroo88(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Same text received yesterday but no mail. Have checked severally.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Godbless86: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jefferic:
Same here. But I cannot remember applying for ICPC in my life. This might me scam. I have sweep my email looking for the Login details of the alleged test but to no Vail.

i got d email rite in spam and d link for d test 9th but i didnt noticed ...it was re schedule 16th same in spam but i got to know all this on 18th august so i hurrly wrote it and and i scored 7/25 .... just yesterday i recived text for re-chedule test 25th-26th august with reference to my email or spam yet to recive but if dnt get it i will use d previous link

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by lordm(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=nnamdiokoye300 post=105131644][/quote] I couldn't find any token in mine
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by lordm(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
princelinexupah:
Hello house,
I have sent several mails and followed with calls but they don't pick calls. Yet I have not gotten the token or sms on the rescheduled exam. What should I do?
See thing with me. I didn't see any token in my mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by lordm(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
chieni:
How can one get the token? I can't see any in my mail.
same with mine

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by yetunsbay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaestroID:

How and which site?
will be on the mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by yetunsbay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
ubyways:
yes go ahead
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by pedi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Godbless86:

i got d email rite in spam and d link for d test 9th but i didnt noticed ...it was re schedule 16th same in spam but i got to know all this on 18th august so i hurrly wrote it and and i scored 7/25 .... just yesterday i recived text for re-chedule test 25th-26th august with reference to my email or spam yet to recive but if dnt get it i will use d previous link
I score 13/25 but never received any text.
Some of the questions are repeated question.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Movictop: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got the mail last week in my spam that I was supposed to have a with ICPC , with a link and a token as my password. But yesterday I received an SMS through DCLS for a makeup test. I think is genue
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
You see anything for there.

WATCHOVER:

Check your SPAM folder
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
yanabasee2:

lol.... is it your conscience?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.