Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

ICPC Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Test (24393 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Jefferic(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are right bro. I just check my spam again for the seven time and I saw the mail with token for the test.

Godbless86:

i got d email rite in spam and d link for d test 9th but i didnt noticed ...it was re schedule 16th same in spam but i got to know all this on 18th august so i hurrly wrote it and and i scored 7/25 .... just yesterday i recived text for re-chedule test 25th-26th august with reference to my email or spam yet to recive but if dnt get it i will use d previous link
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Iliyasdass(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
kaydee007:
no be only you ooo..me too never see any mail on my inbox or spam Forder

Same with me
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Iliyasdass(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Salt06:

Same here. No mail yet

Same here. NO MAIL
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by consciousman: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got same, got the mail from my spam box, did the test but scored 3/25�
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Avedonn: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
consciousman:
I got same, got the mail from my spam box, did the test but scored 3/25�
Did you used phone or laptop to take the test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by samguru(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have not received any mail since yesterday they sent the SMS to me

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by eludan(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
meetgaya:

I did my test on 30th July, and today I got the same text that I was rescheduled to take my test between Wednesday 25th and Friday 27th August. It is well.

What were the questions like
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by emanobis(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got mine from dcsl with a link and a token which will serve as a password
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Basheks(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got the mail. The text is genuine. Good luck to us all
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by ChikezieU(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Didn't get the mail but got the message

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Unlettered:
Ssomeone i know received it and even got the email from spam, with a token code. And it address the person with their name in the email. We tried to start the link sent but you cant click on it, i’m actually suspecting foul play. You have to copy the email and paste it on your browser before you can access it. Its probably a phishing attack used.

And the test doesnt start, it’ll prompt that you wait to start in the future, meaning on the date for the aptitude test

The rules of the mail stated;
You have 12mins to answer 25 questions. And doesnt

You cant refresh the site as you’ll be logged out.

For thats all fraud rules and since you didnt apply for it, why bother to have access to the said company?

Be mindful not to just let your email go like that. Probably some kind of database has been hacked
I want to help out. Give me the link pls. I want to verify how true the website is for you guys that got the text. Thanks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Evergreen4:
I got the text. I missed the test the first time which was scheduled for 9th August. I had to send them a mail for a reschedule and another text was sent to me yesterday. But I'm yet to get the mail which contains the login details
what's their email address can you send it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by chieni(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I want to help out. Give me the link pls. I want to verify how true the website is for you guys that got the text. Thanks
https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by MaestroID(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
yetunsbay:
will be on the mail

Didn't Get any at all
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by pajohn: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
They said is rescheduled exam, please did anyone here took path in the first exam date

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Marigoldieeee: 4:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Amazingmusa1:
I got the mail too, though have attempted the test first. But later I got this rescheduled test but haven't seen any link in my email.

The job is real and it was applied 2020.
When was your login token sent to you? Cos I got the message with no login token
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Man90(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Marigoldieeee:

When was your login token sent to you? Cos I got the message with no login token

The mail they sent to me doesn't have token.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Avedonn: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Man90:

The mail they sent to me doesn't have token.

They no longer send token. Your email serves as your login password and you can only use it once.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by spafu(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Avedonn:

They no longer send token. Your email serves as your login password and you can only use it once.
How correct is this?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by CityPost: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2021
I got the text from DCSL as well. I actually applied for the job sometimes around March 2020 and haven't heard anything since then.

I have not received any link in my mail as well.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by CityPost: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=chieni post=105145573]
https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

Have you tried out the link already and how genuine is it.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by kunle19: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2021
I try to login this morning error message occour

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by kunle19: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Any update on this for those who attempt the online test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Babatindan: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Got 6/25
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by chidacris: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Babatindan:
Got 6/25

please did you login with a code? i dont have a code yet and my exam is today
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by chieni(f): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=CityPost post=105155821][/quote]

I didn't even bother myself because I don't have the token plus it might be a scam.

It's actually genuine. I tried logging in again and it requested for just my mail.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Babatindan: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Logged in with only my email
chidacris:

please did you login with a code? i dont have a code yet and my exam is today
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by Reubenxtra(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2021
'Service unavailable' right now on the dcsl site for the test. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by chidacris: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Babatindan:
Logged in with only my email

Guys please use a very good internet .. you can login with only your email address but pls dont refresh the page for any reason
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by gustav25: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
What are they questions like for those who attempted it ?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by smghamid(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Anyone who has that sms jst go direct to your mobile browser and check your mail sparm dt check it via emal app some will nt see it as it did to me.

Please who did the test successfully without any error from the site, the site is not going well to me. Any update will appreciate thanks.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test by diallo12(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Mine says either token has expired or invalid or my test date is in the future when i tried logging in....received a message from them yesterday and my date is 25th - 27th ... Got my token since 9th but didnt see it in my spam till i got the message yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.