Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court (18001 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Okhuadams(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Prince Uche Secondus, the now suspended National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party was suspended by his ward chapter.

The suspension was ratified by Andoni LGA chapter, where he hails from.

The suspension was also ratified by the Rivers State Executive Committee of PDP.

On this above ground, it became lawful for the court to grant the prayers seeking restraining of Secondus because a suspended member of the party cannot function in any capacity as he has lost all rights and privileges by the suspension.

Let's also recall that a former national chairman of PDP, Dr Nwodo, also lost his position due to issues he had with his ward chapter.

Tonye Barcanista✅
Let's see who the King of Abgero in Rivers State will bring as the Chairman, he couldn't do it through the executive , he went to bribe the man's pple promising to give them fly over and they sold out their son. The Fishes in the sea all swim together, and still turn to eat themselves. Wike claiming to be Lord and Master of PDP. ur days are numbered, those that are hailing u now will not be there when u cry. U can't always win all the time

5 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Okhuadams(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2021
kingphilip:
You didn't actually say anything here.

Why did his ward suspend him?
becos the agbero of a Gvnor bribe them, he did nothing, with secondus there his agenda will not work,
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Okhuadams(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Sacredness:
the reason that guy was sack is not farfetched.
1.the majority are against him
2.He doesn't have what it takes to lead a party called PDP.
3.He is not an organised leader (anything way them talk na him dey choke mouth put)
4.He Doesn't have anything to offer.
is that what the Agbero of a Gvnor told u,

2 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Okhuadams(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Raxxye:
I guess removing Secondus was to Wike like a flyover project.
Mr Project had to execute it, and within a set time frame!
how u take know the Agbero of s Gvnor has promised the man's pple flyover project
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Kenmatt(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't really know if I should say that my faith in the judiciary system of Nigeria is failing.

These guys can easily be bought to pervert justice.

There is nothing like independent of the judiciary in reality.

Man on the street has lost hope in Court. He can't approach Court as the "last resort" as it is theoretically envisaged.

My perception tells me that the Governor has bought these guys over and they wiz out this modality to foist Mr Chairman out in the sense that when things fall apart especially at the foundational level, the centre and as well as the head can not hold.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Raxxye(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Okhuadams:
how u take know the Agbero of s Gvnor has promised the man's pple flyover project
Lol
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by ikorodureporta: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2021
I hate to dey hear this case.. mod no bring am for fp again abeg cheesy
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by TGM2015: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Prince Uche Secondus, the now suspended National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party was suspended by his ward chapter.

The suspension was also ratified by the Rivers State Executive Committee of PDP.

On this above ground, it became lawful for the court to grant the prayers seeking restraining of Secondus because a suspended member of the party cannot function in any capacity as he has lost all rights and privileges by the suspension.

Let's also recall that a former national chairman of PDP, Dr Nwodo, also lost his position due to issues he had with his ward chapter.

Tonye Barcanista✅

The emperor of River state. We know the emperor behind the LGA suspension, the court ruling and the "unappointed" Legal adviser from Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Secondus, should not waste his time and money pursuing justice from the courts, because history has shown that any case that the emperor has interest in, are always wọn at the Supreme Court with the "unappointed" legal adviser lobbying her way to be appointed or her cohort appointed as one of the judges to preside over the matter.

Anyway, you fail to give us the ground for his suspension from the LGA chapter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Theoarhics: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Exactly what Obaseki went to plan with Wike weekend.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by ntyce(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
I am strongly against the continuous stay of Secondus in office... If he thinks that he has case, he should go to court.

PDP is bigger than any single individual

You should be ashamed...
If we've been thinking that youths will be better then your case is an anomaly.

Why was he sacked by his ward?
Simply because Wike ordered so?

Why is he now a villain?
Just because he has personal issues against Wike.

The once cerebral TonyeBarcanista has now turned himself to a puppet in the hands of Wike.

Oil money sweet sha, I won't blame you but poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Dade555: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2021
yarimo:
INEC should also de registered PDP as a political party grin grin
grin
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by bigerboy200: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Praxis758:
His ward officials in RIvers state just finished reading and studying the books written by the Ward officials that ousted Oshiomole as APC national chairman.

Nigerian politicians are the most undisciplined homo-sapiens in the cosmos.
You are very correct. How can a party chairman who was elected at a national convention by Party delegates from all over the country be ousted by ward executives. It’s an highly Immoral precedent that was set with the case of Oshiomole. Now PDP has used same script for Secondus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by zoedew: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

I stand with Wike! grin
Wike the wise! Secundus wan chop Wike money com run!!
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by PRESIDENT2003(f): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2021
yarimo:
INEC should also de registered PDP as a political party grin grin
grin
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by eldoradoxx: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2021
They have just applied Oshomole solution on Secondus. First they suspend the Chairman and my the Constitution of the party, a suspended member cannot be party chairman.
Secondus agreed with PDP stakeholders and Governors to leave office by October for there to be national convention. After the meeting Secondus wanted to play smart one by going from one place to another asking to be allowed till December. Wike has decided to teach him a political lesson.

1 Like

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by emilo2bad: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
I am strongly against the continuous stay of Secondus in office... If he thinks that he has case, he should go to court.

Good as PDP is also bigger than wike
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by anigbajumo(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye Barcanista✅

You are here to support stupidity going on in this country, I don't know when we will get it right in this country. A court validate an imaginary suspension without invite the defendant, I expect NJC to querie the judge that gave such stup*d verdict to someone that was duly elected by grass root PDP member across the country.

1 Like

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by NybenSBF101(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Sniper4real:
Please, somebody should help me with 8k till Friday. I beg of you

When will you be paying back?
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by maldino: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Suspension for doing what?
Please what is his offence?
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by stickle(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye Barcanista✅

When it happened to Oshiomole, we all knew it was a bad precedent been set. You may not like him but you've got to condemn this desperate attitude of our politicians.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by barcaboi(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:
Why is Wike playing the role of a demigod in PDP? Secondus, proceed to appeal the suspension.
The man that pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by slimghost(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

He led the worst ever opposition witnessed in this country.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by arcis: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2021
ntyce:

You should be ashamed...
If we've been thinking that youths will be better then your case is an anomaly.

Why was he sacked by his ward?
Simply because Wike ordered so?

Why is he now a villain?
Just because he has personal issues against Wike.

The once cerebral TonyeBarcanista has now turned himself to a puppet in the hands of Wike.

Oil money sweet sha, I won't blame you but poverty.

So you believe TonyeBarcanista is cerebral..you dey fool yourself..Tonye is a big scam that will do anything for money..Is one of the youth that sell their future for money..

3 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by abc115: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye Barcanista✅

Oga Tonye , you need lesson in the use of lexicographic words. Your write up makes English Language watery and not like a native speaker. How many times are you using the word(s) "Suspension, suspended"?

1 Like

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by ntyce(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2021
arcis:

So you believe TonyeBarcanista is cerebral..you dey fool yourself..Tonye is a big scam that will do anything for money..Is one of the youth that sell his future for money..

Thanks for pointing out...
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Sniper4real(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2021
NybenSBF101:

That Friday Sir
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Maobichek: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Good morning, I'm not a member of PDP neither I'm I APC member but I must tell you the truth which you also know: Wike sack Secondus using the court, those listed as the originators are only fronting for Wike and doing his bidding.

He used the court against everyone else who stood on his way, ask Amaechi, APC Rivers state, Secondus etc. Odili and his wife are there so he can do anything he want using the court but he will not continue like this till eternity, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Berezuski: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Oshiomoleh style
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by arcis: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, I'm not a member of PDP neither I'm I APC member but I must tell you the truth which you also know: Wike sack Secondus using the court, those listed as the originators are only fronting for Wike and doing his bidding.

He used the court against everyone else who stood on his way, ask Amaechi, APC Rivers state, Secondus etc. Odili and his wife are there so he can do anything he want using the court but he will not continue like this till eternity, thank you.

True talk my friend, Wike is not God...He's too full of himself and believes he owns PDP..His downfalls is near and he will be disgrace and embarrass like Oshiomole. His days are numbered. Let him continue..Tonye your paymaster Wike should be careful because Power belongs to Almighty God alone..

1 Like

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by arcis: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Sniper4real:

That Friday Sir

I just transferred 100k to your aza...Please back back by Friday..or else, I will use Wike style for you.. angry grin grin
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Sniper4real(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
NybenSBF101:

Boss, I've seen 5k, what I need now is just 3k. Bdb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides: No Election In Isuaniocha, Awka North - Pictures / El-Rufai: "APC Members With 2019 Presidential Ambition Are After Me" / 2019: APC Camps That Will Determine Buhari’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.