Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court (18012 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Ikpeyi: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2021
PDP affair...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Sniper4real(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
arcis:

I just transferred 100k to your aza...Please back back by Friday..or else, I will use Wike style for you.. angry grin grin

Boss, thanks tho. angry
I did not see anything
Here is the aza gtb

5k had been seen, needs 3k left. Help please
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by PIMPAR: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Prince Uche Secondus, the now suspended National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party was suspended by his ward chapter.

The suspension was ratified by Andoni LGA chapter, where he hails from.

The suspension was also ratified by the Rivers State Executive Committee of PDP.

On this above ground, it became lawful for the court to grant the prayers seeking restraining of Secondus because a suspended member of the party cannot function in any capacity as he has lost all rights and privileges by the suspension.

Let's also recall that a former national chairman of PDP, Dr Nwodo, also lost his position due to issues he had with his ward chapter.

Tonye Barcanista✅
Tonye , how much did Wike pay you?
No ideology. Just fighting for your belly

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by PIMPAR: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
ntyce:

You should be ashamed...
If we've been thinking that youths will be better then your case is an anomaly.

Why was he sacked by his ward?
Simply because Wike ordered so?

Why is he now a villain?
Just because he has personal issues against Wike.

The once cerebral TonyeBarcanista has now turned himself to a puppet in the hands of Wike.

Oil money sweet sha, I won't blame you but poverty.

I have long ago said it. Tonye is an unstable man. His loyalty lies with highest bidder
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by WantsandMore: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:
Why is Wike playing the role of a demigod in PDP? Secondus, proceed to appeal the suspension.
He who blows the pipe, it’s no news that Wike has funded more than most... hence the privilege..
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by VULCAN(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2021
You are right.

But they should also deregister your party APC as well as they did same last year to Oshiomhole

Oh I forgot.

It's a BMC talking.

Dumb and hypocritical as Fck

yarimo:
INEC should also de registered PDP as a political party grin grin
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, I'm not a member of PDP neither I'm I APC member but I must tell you the truth which you also know: Wike sack Secondus using the court, those listed as the originators are only fronting for Wike and doing his bidding.

He used the court against everyone else who stood on his way, ask Amaechi, APC Rivers state, Secondus etc. Odili and his wife are there so he can do anything he want using the court but he will not continue like this till eternity, thank you.
This is your own assumption but can't hold water in the eyes of the law
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by dionma: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Until politicians have no say in the appointment and promotion of judges, this is what we will continue to experience. The process of subjecting the appointment of judges to confirmation of the senate or house of assembly brings politics into the process. As we know, Governors control state houses of assembly. The appointment of judges should strictly be between the National Judicial Council and the Nigerian Bar Association.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Maobichek: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
arcis:

True talk my friend, Wike is not God...He's too full of himself and believes he owns PDP..His downfalls is near and he will be disgrace and embarrass like Oshiomole. His days are numbered. Let him continue..Tonye your paymaster Wike should be careful because Power belongs to Almighty God alone..

Wike is now saying that Secondus is incompetent but he imposed incompetent Secondus on PDP oh! Nigerian politicians and selfishness are 5 and 6.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Prince Uche Secondus, the now suspended National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party was suspended by his ward chapter.

The suspension was ratified by Andoni LGA chapter, where he hails from.

The suspension was also ratified by the Rivers State Executive Committee of PDP.

On this above ground, it became lawful for the court to grant the prayers seeking restraining of Secondus because a suspended member of the party cannot function in any capacity as he has lost all rights and privileges by the suspension.

Let's also recall that a former national chairman of PDP, Dr Nwodo, also lost his position due to issues he had with his ward chapter.

Tonye Barcanista✅

Oshiomhole treatment loading.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by rayvelez(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Nothing to say speechless.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by jamesversion: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
otokx:
I just wished the courts and the ward chairmen can also restrain/suspend the black soot that is dealing with us in most parts of Rivers State.

Sorry about the black soot. Money must be made.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Posh2018: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
dionma:
Until politicians have no say in the appointment and promotion of judges, this is what we will continue to experience. The process of subjecting the appointment of judges to confirmation of the senate or house of assembly brings politics into the process. As we know, Governors control state houses of assembly. The appointment of judges should strictly be between the National Judicial Council and the Nigerian Bar Association.

Politicians will go and simply take over NJC and NBA. I think that is done already. IT is the bane of a people without principle, Nothing you can do
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by seguno2: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
otokx:
I just wished the courts and the ward chairmen can also restrain/suspend the black soot that is dealing with us in most parts of Rivers State.

What happened to your state legislators? Did you elect/allow legisLooters to represent you ni
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Agromuda(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
KKKKKKKK

Sniper4real:
Please, somebody should help me with 8k till Friday. I beg of you
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Omeizadean(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
This secondus guy was never made to be firstus

I don't know why he keep trying to be first when your parents have slammed SECOND on ur head.
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Coolgent(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingphilip:
You didn't actually say anything here.

Why did his ward suspend him?
Because they acted based on script written by Nelson Wike grin
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Sniper4real(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
NybenSBF101:

When will you be paying back?

Boss. I greet you sir. By weekend, it'll be paid
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Sniper4real(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
engrdosmen01:
[Send me ur phone number.

quote author=Sniper4real post=105118231]Please, somebody should help me with 8k till Friday. I beg of you

Boss, evening sir
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by Monogamy: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
PIMPAR:

I have long ago said it. Tonye is an unstable man. His loyalty lies with highest bidder

Funnily, most na for free.. I mean totally free.

The unstable part, I couldn't agree less
Re: Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court by HitRun(m): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is bigger than any single individual

Agreed. Including Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Election: Supreme Court Set To Hear Ihedioha’s Application / Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.