Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] (23623 Views)

Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Hallabee1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
jaeyking:
Well the banks are trying to be security conscious
Before some people would us it as an avenue to rob the bank

Aje.....

very much better for them to also comply before story wey go touch go happen
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by walozanga(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
contigiency:
Congratulations to all of you for that achievement. Just keep building poverty in the region, by the time it manifests you will start looking for the Fulani man you will blame.

Poverty na another name for the majority of the Fulani's upon all the hunger for power. We know which tribe dey chop grass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Broveens42(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Focusmind:
Very daft set of people. Igbos living in the East are the most ignorant set of people. They think they are doing the government; they are doing themselves. I pity the poor and daily workers, who eats only when they work.

IPOB members do not have any sustainable work or living they are engaged in. They should leave the hard-working Igbos alone and fight their own useless battle.

Cry cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by MrColdsweat: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Paid miscreants everywhere.

You fools now know what's best for ndigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Calitoscassius(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nnamdi Kanu will be released by the APC northern faction before 2023 elections in order to gain the support of the south east, a considerable number of Nnamdi Kanu's supporters will because of that gesture vote for APC come 2023.

This I have seen.
Err. I don't think so. It would be the opposite if that happens. The east will hate APC even more. It has gone beyond politics or voting. There are thousands of Kanu's supporters outside Nigeria.
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Broveens42(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Paid miscreants everywhere.

You fools now know what's best for ndigbo

They now care about the welfare of igbos ..
Isn't it wonderful my brother?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Broveens42(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
osuofia2:
Who's Loss

Whose gain? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Godispeace: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Foolish senseless IPOB/YAM LEGS/ EGG HEAD miscreates Killing yourselves financially ,economically, politically , Physically and mentally in the name of fighting or rubbishing Buhari or Nigeria govt. what a dumb race shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Biafra stupidity
jameslin:
Banks too are using their sense
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Broveens42(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
The obsession people have about Igbo is like a blood tonic to me grin
Keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Calitoscassius(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130763:
Ipob denying their members already.
They have told the sensible and hardworking igbos to deal with any swine trying to force them to stay at home and throwing away the food in their restaurants just as they did 2 weeks ago.
Burning people alive in vehicles, sensible people going about their daily business.
Pikin wey say him mama no go rest, himself no go ever sleep.
Y'all brainwashed swines ain't seen nothing yet!
No terrorists in any part of this nation will ever die well.
Brutal deaths await them all mofos.
It is really stupid of you, you use all these derogatory terms and insults to describe people. Then below you advertise your so called eatery business nice! What a way to do business eh?!!
You will not be selling your cuisines to those swines then i guess even though you wanna make as much money as possible.

You are stupendously ignorant! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by PIMPAR: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nnamdi Kanu will be released by the APC northern faction before 2023 elections in order to gain the support of the south east, a considerable number of Nnamdi Kanu's supporters will because of that gesture vote for APC come 2023.

This I have seen.
Truly you are a false prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:

Whose gain? grin
good question!
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
It is really stupid of you, you use all these derogatory terms and insults to describe people. Then below you advertise your so called eatery business nice! What a way to do business eh?!!
You will not be selling your cuisines to those swines then i guess even though you wanna make as much money as possible.

You are stupendously ignorant! grin
If using derogatory words on terrorists, noth boko haram and ipob terrorist is your problem in life, then members here know the type of person you are.
If you can be crying and wailing so much like this because some people lay a curse on terrorists, then I know the kind of person you are. All terrorists should die die die. It is only good people that should eat Barbecue, not terrorists. Dem no go die better
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:
Nice moves from the bank.

All financial transactions of the Eastern masses on Monday's will now be futile..

All thanks to ipob..

Thanks for fighting for your people..

but i thought u people said d ipob sit at home is not possible!

2ways haters
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Patrioticman007(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
jaeyking:
Well the banks are trying to be security conscious
Before some people would us it as an avenue to rob the bank

Say the truth, " before ipobians will rob it to finance their terrorist acts".
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Broveens42(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
good question!

I'm waiting for people to answer that, so I can shred their surviving ignorance into pieces and lay bare it's fragments on this forum
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
That's very good

More of this need to be done. Thursdays and Friday need to be included.

This will hurt Buhari so much.
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Eastlink(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is just the beginning, there are more to come to IPOB demolition of the eastern economy.
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by kkonyeji(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
goodheart02:

This is the kind of thread they will find you. If the thread were to be about "Darling Daddy's" massive failure in leadership, no one will see you.

You're right, when it involves the vegetable in Aso rock & his epileptic lopsided failed govt, his phone goes off.

1 Like

Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by BigRocky: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
but i thought u people said d ipob sit at home is not possible!

2ways haters

Hating on what exactly?
Your unfortunate self or your terrorist tag ipob.lol

They are currently threatening the life of kanu's lawyer.

Dats wat you should be more worried about.
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:

Hating on what exactly?
Your unfortunate self or your terrorist tag ipob.lol

They are currently threatening the life of kanu's lawyer.

Dats wat you should be more worried about.

Hating on the fight for freedom

The lawyer should be up and doing to secure the release of MNK
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
seunlayi:
This is nice, at least a sign to those in Abj that we have a voice

grin

Who is doing who?

If you guys are serious, you should shut South-East down till Kanu is released.

That will really show how united you are.
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by SweetiliciousD: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
That's very good, I call on all the banks to close indefinitely in the ipob terrorists' territory that is south east. If the ipob terrorists mean business let them suspend everything and stay at home until their useless dilector is out of the zoo prison

See painment
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by BigRocky: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Hating on the fight for freedom

The lawyer should be up and doing to secure the release of MNK

You have clearly lost touch with reality..

Wish you quick recovery..
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Calitoscassius(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

If us7ing derogatory words on terrorists, noth boko haram and ipob terrorist is your problem in life, then members here know the type of person you are.
If you can be crying and wailing so much like this because some people lay a curse on terrorists, then I know the kind of person you are. All terrorists should die die die. It is only good people that should eat Barbecue, not terrorists. Dem no go die better
You still made no sense. You have never ever made sense since i started noticing your comments on here, you are incapabale of been civil. Your comments are usually achaic, uneducated and reeks of ignorance grin but i see you took my advice you didn't use your so called mannabbeque account to reply me. That is because you know i was right.

I am not going to go down to your level and insult you back.

Good luck with your barbeque business.. that is if you even have a business. grin
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Calitoscassius(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Broveens42:

I'm waiting for people to answer that, so I can shred their surviving ignorance into pieces and lay bare it's fragments on this forum
I see you have set your traps. cheesy if you build it they will come!
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by osolife2020(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
That's very good, I call on all the banks to close indefinitely in the ipob terrorists' territory that is south east. If the ipob terrorists mean business let them suspend everything and stay at home until their useless dilector is out of the zoo prison

Lol �. Why are you bittered like this?
Leave the east alone
Re: Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] by Sunday2021: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
mannasseh:
And they said igbos are not united
so for your illiterate mind, do you call this rubbish as unity? Gash!! Some of you are really pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Have Stolen Our Presidential, Guber Mandates - LP's Kenneth Okonkwo / Abubakar Sani-Bello Visits The General Hospital Surprisingly (PHOTOS) / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.