Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas (34968 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Sniper4real(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

You see, you are part of the cause of the problem you are facing now

How boss. I could not go to my state
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:
This is my candid advise to Nigerians. We must not repeat the previous mistake we made again in 2023. They are already trying to package an overage sick Tinubu and present him in 2023. We need an intellectual digital prof like Osibanjo in 2023 and not those analogue leaders.
See, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Either the APC or PDP candidate will win the presidential election in 2023.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by jevic(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari always inflicting hardship on the citizens since 1984.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by hahn(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Afamsi:
Nigeria is like a farmer whose children are dying of hunger

Nigeria is like a farm whose farmers have refused to farm
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Sniper4real:

How boss. I could not go to my state
Please ensure to always vote, and vote in the right persons.
That way, life will be less difficult to live in this country
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Sniper4real(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
uniquelyspecial:
Please ensure to always vote, and vote in the right persons.
That way, life will be less difficult to live in this country

Noted, 2023. We vote the right candidate

Can You help with something, please
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by paix(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
A kg of cooking gas is #450 where I live. How much is it in your neighborhood?
It's 504 naira per kg, I just bought last week.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Llyodsjids(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol
Nothing actually works in this country cheesy grin
Aside from Nigeria being a producer of NLG, the quantity wasted annually via gas flaring is another thing entirely..
Well, Sai baba they said cheesy
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by meedoLock(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
What baffles me is that nothing goes up in price comes down in a long run in this country, which shows there has never been an ideal price regulatory scheme in place..

Me that I cook occasionally only when grl frnd is around will not know how the gas price changes,

Gas was around #350 or so the last time I refilled cylinder until I visited last weekend and was faced with #500/kg.

May God land us safely in this wayward moving train.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by alismah01: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2021
The only successful thing this govt has done to the masses is to inflict suffering on Nigerians.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by obaaderemi: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
oyinatinuke:
Where? That's a rip off.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Cupidkc(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
I bought 12.5kg for 6500 on Sunday.... It wasn't funny.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by cafolu: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Are you even sure Osinbajo has not also become repressively senile and analogue after 6 and 2 more years of rolling in the mud with the current crop of pigs we have as leaders?
Jestin:
This is my candid advise to Nigerians. We must not repeat the previous mistake we made again in 2023. They are already trying to package an overage sick Tinubu and present him in 2023. We need an intellectual digital prof like Osibanjo in 2023 and not those analogue leaders.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by poiZon: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Martins9756:
ignorant, if you have opportunity to sit with Osibanjo he will lecture you about Tinubu ideology and capacity to lead us to promise land.
Is lagos state a promise land?
How is the cost of living in lagos compare to other states?
What has tinubu and his puppets don in lagos that can make him stand out. Please take out the seaport, mm Airport. Can u name one structure built by tinubu that can make lagos standout from other states?
They have been in power for 22yrs non stop..
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Afamsi: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
hahn:

Nigeria is like a farm whose farmers have refused to farm
BMC spotted
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by PrisciNoblest(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2021
firewood food dey sweet die grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by eteba(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
So long as Cows do not benefit from the LPG market structure, Buhari is not interested.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by oyinatinuke(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
Where? That's a rip off.
Ibeju-Lekki
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by hahn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Afamsi:
BMC spotted

Indeed. And you na ABC abi? cheesy grin
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Polynek(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
I bought 1KG yesterday #600 am jox speechless cry
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by seborrhic: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bossman25:
Atiku is very very fantastically corrupt.
Osinbajo is not.
Keep quiet!
Is it not the same lies they said about Buhari not being corrupt?Now tell me which Nigerian president or head of state has been more corrupt than Buhari since 1914 from what you are now witnessing first hand with your own eyes?
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:

Save your words.
Do you think Nigerians ever learn from anything?
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:
Osinbajo is part of the failure in Buharis government. He is the Vice President for God sake and what has he achieved!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
Heeee!
#7200 for 12.5kg cylinder.

Yes bro
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by Karlzy01(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jestin:
Please,I repeat again please do not mention Osinbanjo's name as someone we should be looking at for President in 2023.
That man is a puppet,all the ills that has been going on across the country he's never spoken against it not once,even Aisha Buhari spoke against her husband's govt.
Osinbanjo is of no use,the worst VP ever.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by prof2007: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where was this?

Cupidkc:
I bought 12.5kg for 6500 on Sunday.... It wasn't funny.
Re: Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas by leTrizzle: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
A kg of cooking gas is #450 where I live. How much is it in your neighborhood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies / Ghana: A Contrary View / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.