Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary (418 Views)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by panafrican(m): 3:39am On Aug 24, 2021
The Taliban regime divides the Islamic world.

Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by caesymore(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
I wonder how one lives knowing and thinking only Pussy in the name of jihad.

Ndi Otu grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by joyandfaith: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Taliban version of islam is dangerous to the world peace.
Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by Hanibbal(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2021
joyandfaith:
Taliban version of islam is dangerous to the world peace.

There is nothing like Taliban version of islam. Islam is Islam everywhere and it is very dangerous to world peace. undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by joyandfaith: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Hanibbal:

There is nothing like Taliban version of islam. Islam is Islam everywhere and it is very dangerous to world peace. undecided

It is political islam that is dangerous to world peace.
The problem it is difficult to differentiate political islam and normal islam.
Muhammed intoduced both types of islam. That is the problem.
Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by elhakiimed(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Hanibbal:

This hate will consume you.

You clearly aren't interacting outside your home or cell, or wherever.

I don't expect you not to reply me with even more foolishness, but hating like this is shameful.
Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by Hanibbal(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
elhakiimed:

This hate will consume you.

You clearly aren't interacting outside your home or cell, or wherever.

I don't expect you not to reply me with even more foolishness, but hating like this is shameful.

My hate? Tell that to your islamic brothers who shout Allahu Akbar before slaughtering and bombing innocent people.

If speaking against evil is what you call hate then you don't know the meaning of hatred. All i am saying is Islam is not good for mankind. You know this don't lie, you are just managing that cult called islam. We have to eradicate that evil and blood sucking religion in order to live in peace. No sane human being should even practice that religion please run for your life. Islam is not good for the human mind and spirit it is demonic.
Re: Islamic World: Those Who Back The Taliban, Those Who Are Wary by elhakiimed(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hanibbal:

My hate? Tell that to your islamic brothers who shout Allahu Akbar before slaughtering and bombing innocent people.

If speaking against evil is what you call hate then you don't know the meaning of hatred. All i am saying is Islam is not good for mankind. You know this don't lie, you are just managing that cult called islam. We have to eradicate that evil and blood sucking religion in order to live in peace. No sane human being should even practice that religion please run for your life. Islam is not good for the human mind and spirit it is demonic.

No.

Muslims worldwide help people wherever they are, to disregard all good Muslims' effort for some terrible extremists behavior is a sign that you need to go out more and see real life.

Just like saying because blacks are common criminals, we are all evil. Or because Christian pastors commit adultery, all Christians are evil.

In a civilized society, talking like this is typical of a serial killer, and you all doing this on Nairaland should get a life.

(1) (Reply)

The Saudi Wahhabi Regime Will Be Defeated In Yemen / North Korea Threatens US With Nukes And ‘long-term’ Fight / France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.