Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Easywin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Easywin (1198 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easywin by Ogakaycce(m): 4:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Guys pls which deposit method do easywin accept, i want to fund my account. . Thanks
Re: Easywin by Ogakaycce(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2021
pls help ooo
Re: Easywin by Easywin01(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Ogakaycce:
Guys pls which deposit method do easywin accept, i want to fund my account. .
Thanks

Easywin accepts varieties of deposit method which include, by transfer, by bank card, ussd code etc.. you can visit the official website "https://m.easywin.ng/membercenter/Deposit" to view and get more details, thanks
Re: Easywin by Ogakaycce(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Easywin01:

Easywin accepts varieties of deposit method which include, by transfer, by bank card, ussd code etc.. you can visit the official website "https://m.easywin.ng/membercenter/Deposit" to view and get more details, thanks
i can't access d link, and sir is easywin legit?
Re: Easywin by Easywin01(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Ogakaycce:

i can't access d link, and sir is easywin legit?

why cant you access the link? are you getting some sort of error message, if so, what error message are you getting?

with respect to your inquiry if easywin is legit?

First of all, Easywin is a registered company and licensed by the Lotteries control board of Nigeria, so you can be rest assured this is not a scam.

Also please note that many people that have been participating and playing our games can testify that they received their money after winning. thanks
Re: Easywin by Ogakaycce(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Easywin01:

why cant you access the link? are you getting some sort of error message, if so, what error message are you getting?

with respect to your inquiry if easywin is legit?

First of all, Easywin is a registered company and licensed by the Lotteries control board of Nigeria, so you can be rest assured this is not a scam.

Also please note that many people that have been participating and playing our games can testify that they received their money after winning. thanks
thanks sir. Am grateful
Re: Easywin by Meliin: 4:49am On Feb 17, 2023
They're scammers I won 108,000 ngn 2days ago but they didn't let me withdraw, I contacted them they just say we'll be looking at your issue, but I'm sure they'll just ignore my emails
Scammers 100%
Re: Easywin by Zeroconvoy: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pls bro, Did they later settle you?
Re: Easywin by Zeroconvoy: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Meliin:
They're scammers I won 108,000 ngn 2days ago but they didn't let me withdraw, I contacted them they just say we'll be looking at your issue, but I'm sure they'll just ignore my emails
Scammers 100%
[b][/b]
Did they later settle you bro

(1) (Reply)

Best Save I've Seen In Years!' - Ramsdale Takes The Breath Away As Arsenal Wins / 11-year-old Fan Reveals What Cristiano Ronaldo Said As She Got His Jersey. / Lionel Messi Arrives His Village For Christmas After Winning The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.