Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (32894 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by GreenArrow1(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
As I have always said and I repeat again
The difference between an Igbo man and the Fulanis is lack of opportunity.

This is spot -on. So true.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by optimistfeel(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2021
chrisxxx:

U are on point, more power jaree if they get the opportunity given to fulanis they'll do worst.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by FemmyOlu77: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Why crying out now. When you were collecting their money did you cry out?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by kamalbob(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Konpresor012:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/i%E2%80%99m-receiving-death-threats-ipob-members-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-lawyer-cries-out

Na una problem, who cares
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by xcuggsm(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2021
optimistfeel:
U are on point, more power jaree if they get the opportunity given to fulanis they'll do worst.
Logic turned on its head!!
An Igbo man does not wait for opportunities to arise, HE NURTURES THE OPPORTUNITY AND TAKES CHARGE!!
An Igbo man's action is not triggered by the fact that his brother is tha President, HE ACTS ON HIS PERSONAL CONVICTIONS.

THAT'S INDEPENDENCE OF THOUGHT AND THAT'S WHY THE IGBO MAN EXCELS IN EVERYTHING HE DOES.
Now you know!!!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Ferrous(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2021
They are just illiterate thugs. Biafra is just a mere dream

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by odomanis: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Difrent:
Lobatan

Unable to break Nigeria , they have started turning on each other

Buhari really knows how to speak to you in the language you people understand.

Meanwhile YOU MUST SIT AT HOME ALL WEEK

Which Nigeria are you talking of,Please ?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Sufferingboy:
That is Igbos for you,they just another version of fulanies but they lack opportunity.
How
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Iliya1520: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
So these people want become a southeast taliban. But no problem it will all be your wahala, and results in quell ur economy and undermine ur dignity.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Sufferingboy(f): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Coldie:

How

They are fanatics,but they have not tasted power that is why they are still like this.

Give them power and see the real demons they are.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by caandi: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Na wa wa o
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Broveens42(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Difrent:
Lobatan

Unable to break Nigeria , they have started turning on each other

Buhari really knows how to speak to you in the language you people understand.

Meanwhile YOU MUST SIT AT HOME ALL WEEK

Don't get carried away. This guys are playing games on your head. The whole idea could be that the people really want this biafra of a thing even though the leaders of the group want them to apply caution.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Buliwyf: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
West2019:
who read help .mumu man

That's why you are where you are today and nothing but a bitter failure blaming others for your where your lack of attention to details and intelligence has led you to. cheesy
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by eazysally: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2021
But that is not the best way.
kingsceemark:

Anybody wey no wan hear words, we go death threat am.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by xcuggsm(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They are fanatics,but they have not tasted power that is why they are still like this.

xcuggsm:
Logic turned on its head!!
An Igbo man does not wait for opportunities to arise, HE NURTURES THE OPPORTUNITY AND TAKES CHARGE!!
An Igbo man's action is not triggered by the fact that his brother is tha President, HE ACTS ON HIS PERSONAL CONVICTIONS.

THAT'S INDEPENDENCE OF THOUGHT AND THAT'S WHY THE IGBO MAN EXCELS IN EVERYTHING HE DOES.
Now you know!!!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by PIMPAR: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Like Boko Haram like Ipob
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Neddyogu(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2021
U Neva chichumchin. Keep defending them naa
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by hopexter(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Sacredness:
Hahahah baba don para come out cheesy
But why will ipob be threaten him na? I thought he he has been defending them since time immemorial

Lol na you dey talk like this? Shey Ipob get sense? grin grin
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by guiddoti: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2021
This is how Biafran land lost their land to tsunami made of miscreant.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by West2019(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Buliwyf:

That's why you are where you are today and nothing but a bitter failure blaming others for your where your lack of attention to details and intelligence has led you to. cheesy
Aboki still dey get to talk here ,see your mouth like my dog anus
Fool
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Ikpeyi: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Well na family affair sha...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by egunna(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Konpresor012:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/i%E2%80%99m-receiving-death-threats-ipob-members-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-lawyer-cries-out
so who is he crying out to?we in d zoo or who?make God no punish am say make police protect am ooo.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by day6789(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
At least, its good as d man speak up on time before Ipob member will kill him and still accuse security operatives of assassinating their Lawyer.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by mushroomFarm: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by PIMPAR: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2021
kingsceemark:

Anybody wey no wan hear words, we go death threat am.
Terrorist group
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2021
SOME GODLESS IGBO MEN ARE ARE SADLY VULTURES IN THEIR OWN VILLAGES AND PERCEIVED HUMANS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S CITIES. WHAT A CURSE ,WHAT AN ABOMINABLE BEHAVIOUR.GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR POOR SOULS sad
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Coldie(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Sufferingboy:

An average igbo man doesn't want cheating. If Fulanis with everything they gave done and are still doing you people still gave them power, what exactly is the offense of igbos?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by mightyhaze: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
No. You're all brought up withHATE, you won't hesitate to slaughter peoples of other Faith and ethnic if you have opportunity. The evidence is there over the internet. You always praise and show support for any killings that doesn't affect what you believe
grin see this hateful creature talking about hate..

Igbos are industrious,peace loving,fun loving,hard balling people who love to live and let live.. na frustrated jealousy make u dey cook up all these half witted lies against them.

Igbos love to kill you but has never attacked anybody in Nigeria. Na dumb frustrated hate go make anybody compare Igbos to fulani terrorists the second deadliest in the universe
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Sufferingboy(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Coldie:

An average igbo man doesn't want cheating. If Fulanis with everything they gave done and are still doing you people still gave them power, what exactly is the offense of igbos?

Bros who told you an Igbo man does not want cheating?

An Igbo man hate cheating when he is not the one cheating or benefitting from it.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Sholaco: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Indeed, the group are what they say they are
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by nku5: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
No be so IPOB nitwits on this NL threatened me for disagreeing with unknown gunmen killings in SE? Same unknown gunmen that the same IPOB has disowned many times.

This sort of behaviour will just provoke the very people they say they are fighting for if they are not careful.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros who told you an Igbo man does not want cheating?

An Igbo man hate cheating when he is not the one cheating or benefitting from it.
Y in this world would u want to cheat anybody whether you are the one benefitting or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State / APC Members In Rivers Shot On Their Way To Buhari Campaign Event (Photos) / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.