Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President (21180 Views)

2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by abuhari: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
We believe its not you, as insecurity and corruption are at peak level in your state
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by seunayantokun(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
That's to say the man in office of the president now falls below expectation. So, he is saying Buhari is a failure.

But himself is below that watermark. [/i]The Beautyful Ones Are not yet Born[i]
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by supogift(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Big big talk,vote him now he will give generational excuse upon excuse
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by donmik: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
A greed for power is talking trash.
I will be the last person to vote for you.
Are you not the same person that said Christian should not rule.
Now you are desperate to unsurp power from your boss.
Deceive your Hausa/Fulani Muslims
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by Drizzy5001(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
idiot, you no go smell that presidential seat, if u like go print textbook,on how a good president should look like, Enough is enough,we don tire
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by Iliveforever(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

Av said it but it's the body language of the president that will put this into reality, Buhari or any Northern President WILL NEVER push for restructuring...I bliv Tinubu can do more, he started the idea of state funding the police with logistics infact he built several police station and gave them Hilux bus in each LG in Lagos state, he is the one that started the creation Local Council Development Area...LCDA and he is the one that started the idea of Primary health center across each Local Government. Most of these development started in Lagos State before most Governors copy this ideas. But his Government is chop I chop, Corruption will be on the rise infact it will be a child play in comparing to Buhari's regime.

Lol,
Let’s just keep watching and hoping for the best
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by Coolgent(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one from the must humble Governor!
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by Coolgent(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
PENISgod:
All these northern idiots are just fooling themselves... honestly nothing in this world that will make a northerner emerge as president of this country come 2023....Hausa people don spoil this country finish... anything wey go make Hausa man be president for 2023, na serious war go end am.. all of Una dey craze.... after all the katakata and deep shit Una don sink this country into, I can't believe some northern folks like yaya Bello and co still have the guts to be mentioning 2023.. infact thunder from above will destroy all of you nonsense....

Your level of stupidity is amusing.
Well i dont blame you.
Buhari is Fulani, Yahaya Bello is Igala.
Re: Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President by Luu40: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
This makes you completely unfit to be Nigeria's president. You are one of the most unserious governor's in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters / South-south Capital Projects In 2016 Budget..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.