Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary (32451 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Kay25(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
more cries for the north
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by AK481(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
None will mention buhari name ,All excuses will be given why this has nothing to do with the president
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by anigbajumo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad
It's so scary bandits can now successfully lunch an attack on our military base

We don't pray for this, but probably if something is not done! Fulani herdmens bandits will invade the country...

You guys will be left with no option seeking refugee outside our dear country for safety...

We gonna have an Airbus from Asia, North America , Africa and EU

The question is who are you gonna be flying with?

They av been killing soldiers as far as 2020 I fink, till today our military av not eliminate those bandits that killed 18 soldiers in one day in jibia Local Government in same katsina state. They are killing our military men for fun and we seems to be helpless the fact is that soldiers and customs are paying ransome if they were kidnapped, Nigeria has become a failed state, it's only remain a matter of time to be made official. If u doubt my claim, check this fact from Google, those bandits Leaders that killed our soldiers are still chilling in forest as of our security men doesn't know their whereabout.

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Zane2point4(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
I dont give a damn.

Fix elections today and bring another uneducated iliterate with nepa certificate and lover of cow and same religion as theirs they'll still vote, so many illiterates voting in nigeria.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Saintfrancis82(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una started it and una go end it,

the problem is not to give monkey water with cup but is to collect the cup after drinking the water
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by lottomkyes200: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sai Baba Sai Baba him must remain there ooo una never see nothing yet na him state sef it even makes it interesting .

Sai Baba
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by wink2015(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
NORTHERNERS ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

Their northern political leaders are misleading the common people in the north and are not telling them the reality on ground and the need to work hard for whatever they need.

Deceit had always been the strategies their northern political have been using to control them.

They deny their people the right to good education.

Their problem is in their own hand and the solution to their own problem is facing them directly.

Sharia penal code is for the poor while the children of the rich continue to living in affluence.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by zoedew: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sad to see. When they should show political displeasure! Cry me a river!!”
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by FLYFIRE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
kokoloyds:
They're always crying instead of holding their president to account
Imagine what would have happened if half of what is happening now happened under President Goodluck. He did not even mention Buhari once; is this for the religion or ethic sake

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by BigDawsNet: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

They av been killing soldiers as far as 2020 I fink, till today our military av not eliminate those bandits that killed 18 soldiers in one day in jibia Local Government in same katsina state. They are killing our military men for fun and we seems to be helpless the fact is that soldiers and customs are paying ransome if they were kidnapped, Nigeria has become a failed state, it's only remain a matter of time to be made official. If u doubt my claim, check this fact from Google, those bandits Leaders that killed our soldiers are still chilling in forest as of our security men doesn't know their whereabout.

No doubt abt all this info...we pray God help the country

All the country defense system has been compromised...

It's like a ticking time

Some rich folks are alrdy jetting out
And the rest in the country are set to make an emergency travel outside the country with family when everything eventually destroyed...

I only pity the citizens that can't afford this escape trip...

The question is... will Nigeria get this evacuation assistant when they likely get to that stage
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
You know, there was a time I felt pity and empathy for these Northerners... That time ended with the re-election of Buhari, and I sense i will never be able to pity a single one of them! Never!!!

When they are done crying, they will unite and exorcise the demon from amongst them! They are not yet tired of being oppressed!

People will willy-nilly choose to accept victim-hood as a way of life! SMH!
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Exceed15: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oh they have stopped playing politics to start saying the truth. .e don dey hit una..
The monsters the north created,nursed and covered are now devouring them.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Kibwot: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by gracefulleri: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lamar Odom vs. Riddick Bowe on October 2 in Miami, Florida. live stream Odom vs Bowe
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Lamasta(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
They should cry to bubu he will hear them
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by SweetiliciousD: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Watch how igbos and Yoruba Christians will cry more than the bereaved

Because they saw the future you couldn't see while busy shouting "Change" and "Sai baba" back then.

I believe your eyes are clear now to see?
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Crocodile tears, 10million dollars! Its worth it.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by hopexter(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You have more problems than the Igbos and Yoruba, don’t worry, it will get to you and your family shortly grin grin
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Masterkernel1: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration

Who wants to die? After reportithe situation, days later DSS and the state will deny the situation, why risk your live?
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by yotomi77: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
We need prayers
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by juman(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari is useless president.
He that cannot defend his own people how come would he defend others.

APC is a fraud party.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by wink2015(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari set up

NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION where southern money was spent to fund it

That still did not remove poverty from the average northerners.

Ministry of Humanitarian affairs was set up where they siphon crude oil money to fund it and placed a fulani lady in the person of Sadiya Umar Farouq that still did not remove the poverty in the north.

With all this situation in mind. Is it not the right time the northern poitical leaders should give a critical thought to what is really setting them behind from developing despite their huge land mass up north?

FREE MONEY FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA CAN NOT FREE YOUR PEOPLE.

WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT?

They have to carry out critical self re-examination to find out where their problems lies and get at the solution as time is really running out.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Masterkernel1: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:

That's why the North will never recover, because of Boko Haram sympathizers like you.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by musicwriter(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:
He should be shot at sight. If he survives it, he should be result.

Is it not his godfather the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock that has been pardon and giving support to Fulani herdsmen = bandits = boko haram?

I tell you, they don't deserve pity. Yet, if you ask the same crying lawmaker on TV or radio to compare insecurity under Buhari and GEJ administration, he'll tell you the situation was worse under GEJ.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Jolite(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
What do they expect from a lunatic Fulani janjawee, that called himself a president? As for his supporters, What they bargain for is what they keep getting, I only pity the few innocents.
Unfortunately they will still never ever want to learn their lessons, I pray they finally realize someday that their so called called Alhajis and politicians are only making use of them in achieving their selfish goals. Bunch of hypocritical Animals.�
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by omowumi9: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Part of not saying the truth that can help in defeating those disturbing the peace of Nigerians is the word "Bandits" that is being used in describing these people. Call them Terrorists because that's who they are. You don't have to cry, reach out to Gumi.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cmanforall:

What if it was a southerner that's the current president undecided

What are you saying??! Have you forgotten what these same Northerners put GEJ through??! How they kept hounding him till he left that office for their 'Messiah'!

Leave these people!
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Germi9: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration
You see that one crying? Na them
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
The rich also cry!
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by nick50(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
They should all resign to show say e pain dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram / President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.