Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary (32675 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una never start..
Meanwhile, follow me and earn passive income via affiliated marketing..
See my signature
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by FLYFIRE(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
We knew ALL these from the beginning

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by poiZon: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kanixt:

Source: https://punchng.com/katsina-lawmakers-weep-at-plenary-over-worsening-insecurity/
Turn to ur Neigbour and say neighbor, have u blamed pdp today?

So they don't even know who to blame again...
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by VTJN(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
wink2015:
NORTHERNERS ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

Their northern political leaders are misleading the common people in the north and are not telling them the reality on ground and the need to work hard for whatever they need.

Deceit had always been the strategies their northern political have been using to control them.

They deny their people the right to good education.

Their problem is in their own hand and the solution to their own problem is facing them directly.

Sharia penal code is for the poor while the children of the rich continue to living in affluence.

They ain't educated. High poverty ravaged that region

These two key factors are the major driving force those politicians used in getting through them. It's a deliberate act
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by fkj950ax(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story
n
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by nextstep(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration

You want the media to cover the insecurity of the villages in the North? So that PMB and his cabal can send DSS to shut down them down? Didn't you get the memo that any criticism of PMB will ensure you get harassed, arrested, accounts frozen, home invaded, and other dictator-era tactics? Abeg, it's nobody's fault that we want to just focus on harmless entertainment to see us through to May 2023.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Wokenaija: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don’t think they are serious yet , if not they will remove Buhari from power !
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by caandi: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
My dear we voted for next level, na im be this
No one should cry yet, buhari isn’t done with us
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Ogbeniomo: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let them contact Mannabbqgrillers, he will pass thier grievances to his darling president of the North.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by monex(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Watch how igbos and Yoruba Christians will cry more than the bereaved

well the bereaved are already literally crying as should you
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by raybenny(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Alligator tears, they will still go and collect their share from the bandits at night.
they know what they're doing. When you plant a seed of okra, it will surely germinate. Kudos to all the evil mastermind of 2014 prior to the 2015 general election. Secondly, they have turned it to a lucrative business including the some of their elites.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by nkemoma(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
God Punish, Thunder Fire ALL OF THEM
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by greypencils: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad
It's so scary bandits can now successfully lunch an attack on our military base

We don't pray for this, but probably if something is not done! Fulani herdmens bandits will invade the country...

You guys will be left with no option seeking refugee outside our dear country for safety...

We gonna have an Airbus from Asia, North America , Africa and EU

The question is who are you gonna be flying with?
Did you watch videos of Afghans running after US air planes after Taliban takeover? You think there is another country to run to? There isn't. We have to stay here and defend our ancestral lands.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by aku626(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Keep giving birth
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by raybenny(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Comedian2019:

What concerns media with people who have resolved to suffer?
In case you don't know, these victims love their oppressors. They prefer them to you.
Abeg we they enjoy our Bbn. After all, we wailers never brought this calamity of a man into power; they did.
Next time they'll still vote for another bubu.
Late Fela Kuti was more than a prophet looking at the present scenerio. They were all rejoicing when Churches were being burnt down and Christian leaders and Members were being killed unabated. And the cries of the bereaved and innocent ascended to God almighty to whom vengeance belong to.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by PricelessGem1: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
You forgot to mention Buhari's son's wedding too.
athaboi:
I pity villages in northern Nigeria.. they are seeing hell and there's no media to tell their story! The media only covers the coronation of olu of warri, apostle Suleiman, Bbnaija and those who are trying to revive the damaged image of Buharis administration
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by ibechris(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
They were all laughing during Jonathan but today,na cry every where for north. If not in Katsina,it will be Kaduna and Zamfara.

They just want to infest us with their wahala.

The same people Elrufai bought guns for to wage war against Jonathan are the people killing u guys.

For me this cry will not solve the problem.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by sniperr007(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Gabkosh: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Those ones are the one that knows what they are going through. You, you don't have life.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Bngf: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by donval2121(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
If not that we are humans, I will not for once have pity on them. These Bandits in quota are Fulani's from Niger that Buhari and Jeja (APC) brought in to vote out Jonathan. Now they have refused to go and are killing even their Brothers. Wish they can go for these Greedy Politicians.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Jonathan39: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
What happens if banks didn't open in the East?
Hassanmaye:

If you think population of the north is what matters to super powers alone then you are mad, let me send you the video where they say 3billion people in Africa need to die, you think the south is peaceful Abi continue dreaming, even today some banks didn't open in the East, continue dreaming in your harem.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by NairaMaster1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
athaboi:

It's because you're ignorant of the north. The villagers you're talking about will vote Buhari and APC again and again.

Don't pity them.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by donbenie(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Na yeye dey worry you..
The Bereaved are already singing a dance and a song..
How much more do you want them to cry? angry
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Jonathan39: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Don't worry bro worst is coming to the East Mark my word please And quote me
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by chikason22(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Yes you're right.
Let me cry more than them.
Oya collect your own kidnapping.

Sipping tea after the ministration.
F**lish terrorists sympathizer.

Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Jonathan39: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
If wish were horses, you know the rest, for now, enjoy the terrorists you created, Afghanistan loading
Hassanmaye:

Don't worry bro worst is coming to the East Mark my word please And quote me
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by Naijanascam: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hahahaha plentiful wahala for who no know how to cry .....
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by BigDawsNet: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
greypencils:
Did you watch videos of Afghans running after US air planes after Taliban takeover? You think there is another country to run to? There isn't. We have to stay here and defend our ancestral lands.

How do you think the cititzen can defend themselves without a weapon...you wana stick fight a bandits with riffle?

Without that the only option is to run
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by effort1: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Watch as some daft idiots will still try to defend the obvious fiskure of a general that can't protect his State
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by ensamy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na them them.
Re: Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary by realray(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
see them shedding crocodile tears, awon oni ra nu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.