Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns (538 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by Health16: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has distanced himself from a flurry of activities insinuating that he’s contesting for president come 2023.

Amongst the carrier of the flurry of activities was renowned publisher and social commentator Dele Momodu, who posted a series of campaign-related videos and banners on his Instagram page. Although, he has now deleted them.

https://newsrand.com/2021/08/24/osinbajo-i-have-nothing-to-do-with-dele-momodus-campaigns/
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by okefranci: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Osinbajo said he has not declared his intention for 2023 election and why do we have cruel,and camelion like Dele that always comprise their stand
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by TheRareGem1(f): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2021
A very useless headline
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by Deputy1111(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Which kind headline be this nah!

Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by Joyce95: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Where is this rubbish coming form, the evil people are awake to their yeye work
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by maybanks: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
This headline looks moronic
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by Shooyie: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Pure gibberish. Newsrand is pushing rubbish out.
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by philo04(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Weldone sir...know when you are lying sir but continue
Re: Osinbajo: I Have Nothing To Do With Dele Momodu’s Campaigns by Joylove2324(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Naija blogs and mischievous headlines....mtweeeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why The FG Isn't Talking Tough On NDA Attack Merchants / Oshiomhole’s Purported Suspension From APC: Applicants Withdraw As Court Dismiss / Hate Speech Series: Seun Did Not Just Die. Someone's Hate Speech Killed Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.