Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (49233 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by sencekompis: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
The terrorist the north is breeding in Nigeria will be worst than Afghanistan, time will tell and hopefully by then yoruba nation has broken away from this religious bigots nonsense contraption.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by isaiahethan: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=compton11 post=105126329] just as DSS refused to arrest Jesus when he said he didn't brought peace to the world[/quote

Ashlock, swine
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by ddeola: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
His tailor is in DSS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Edyice: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zubi10:
Y bringing Muhammad into the issues now?? Seun if you can't be census some of these useless people's comments on nairaland we will nairaland for you.

That’s he telling the truth zubi , you can arrest terrorist, bokoharam and al-shabaab you flee from them

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
TheFearless:

Another gworo chewing Fulani man on the loss!

Go and live with your fellow animals, cow
dumb idiot,how I'm I a Fulani?

I
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Ikpeyi: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
2 face...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023....

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
ChasinGood:
Is your foolishness natural or you developed it over the years? Go get a life. You think we'll come chasing you with daggers like you do for your god. Rubbish!
stfu idiot,so u can quote me but u can't correct the idiot that I quoted.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Kdon2: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Islie:
DSS under fire for alleged inaction after Cleric, Salihu Zaria, threatened to kill Christians

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/23/dss-under-fire-for-alleged-inaction-after-cleric-salihu-zaria-threatened-to-kill-christians/

Buhari tenure go finish na. Terrorist appologists go give account then.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Princedapace(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Methinks it's deliberate having mostly Muslims as head of security apparatuses, no one to advocates for the Christians.

Walai, Buhari o ni kure !

Yes na, that was why he did that na. Omo, it is hard to arrest their own. Ask many people, they head strategic positions and u need orders from them to carry out trials. They end up not given the order.

These guys knew what they were and have been doing. It is unfortunate that we dont know this. Southerners are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mycoin:

Come on bro, please don't do that.
If you are a Muslim and I hope you are, you should know better that it's totally forbidden and despised that you insult or curse leaders of other religions.

Please Jesus Christ is a very reverred figure in the abrahamic religions
didn't u see what the bastard said about prophet Muhammad?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Readinglamp:

If you want to throw shades at any one, please do it in good English.
arindin but still u understand what I said
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Terrorist why? cry cry
terrorist like Jesus that said he didn't bring peace to the earth gringrin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by WaffenSS(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
HURIWA is pushing an agenda by labeling the killers "unknown gunmen" when they're irigwe militia.

Unknown gunmen in the north refers invariably to fulani bandits, so HURIWA is forcing a narrative that seeks to absolve the christian militia for their crimes.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=isaiahethan post=105128839][/quote]dumb idiot
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Boni77: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Godwin25king: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Omo we don see things under this government shaa.. Nigeria is becoming useless more and more.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Godwin25king: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Omo we don see things under this government shaa.. Nigeria is becoming useless more and more. embarassed

1 Like

Omo we don see things under this government shaa.. Nigeria is becoming useless more and more.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
phorget:

You are an unfortunate fellow!
how are u unfortunate fellow?

So stupid hypocrite see my comments but u refuse to see the one the dumb bastard I qouted says about prophet Muhammad?

phorget:

If you and your cohort ragtags think Nigeria is meant for you blood sucking sonofabitch mofos alone then I think it's time you start having a rethink.
u mean the Northerners?

And I ain't

phorget:

Nobody has the monopoly of violence and when you leeches pushes us to the wall then you'll welcome same level of violence.
mumu what the hell are u talking about?

phorget:

How on earth would you want to compare Jesus Christ and your head slamming warmonger Mohammed?
correction u stupid

Jesus was headslammer too gringrin

And your Bible also told us people like Moses, Solomon, David and so on were war mongers too gringrin

phorget:

How many war did Jesus fight that made you believe that he didnt come with peace to the world?
he said with his own mouth that he didn't bring peace to the earth,read your Bible.

Plus how can u know how many war he fought when Bible don't tell us about his history form the age of 10 to 29.

What was Jesus doing when he was 10 years to 29 years old?

phorget:

If you don't understand Jesus vibes then shut your shitty mouth and face your head slamming business.
I told u before gringrin. Jesus was also a headslammer.

He never shake butt,sing or clap during his lifetime.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
inoki247:
They don't arrest who's above the Law of the nation...

The imam is covered by the Law of sharia...
law of Sharia don't support who kill people unjustly
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
just as DSS refused to arrest Jesus when he said he didn't brought peace to the world

No they Should have arrested Muhammad for bringing pieces to the world.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
law of Sharia don't support who kill people unjustly

Don't say this in public.
It is a very big Taqqiyya lie.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by membranus: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
obiekunie01:
bleeped up country.

we all really have need to sit and work out peaceful exit now cause if this deeply mutual hatred explodes, it will be the bloodies ethno/religious clash in history of the world.

That is my fear too, that if the ethnic hatred is left unstopped in this country, our own genocidal killing will be worse than that of Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

Don't say this in public.
It is a very big Taqqiyya lie.
do your dumb ass even know what is taqqiyya?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
do your dumb ass even know what is taqqiyya?

Does your dumbest ass,know what is in the Qur'an?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
stupid ass nigga,when did I tell u I'm northerner?

So you want to deny your heritage abi, eyaah sorry you hear, why are you denying your heritage na, is it because there is no grass to eat this morning, has your elder stateman cow eaten it all up. Sorry you hear just keep moving you might find some leftovers.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Zubi10(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Edyice:

That’s he telling the truth zubi , you can arrest terrorist, bokoharam and al-shabaab you flee from them

what am against of is y is he involving Muhammad in his comments.I never support Buhari from day one
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by milliondollas(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
BUHARI IS SENTIMENTAL PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Iamgrey5(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kyase:

Nobody did
So you have finally given up on Buhari?

What's your angle?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by begge: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is it possible for bubu to arrest jubril?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zubi10:
Y bringing Muhammad into the issues now?? Seun if you can't be census some of these useless people's comments on nairaland we will nairaland for you.
Getat.. stupid headslammer. Fvck ur fake peadophilic prophet Mohammed. I hate u all. As if u no see when ur stupid brother mentioned Jesus.. Fvck Mohammed again and again. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.