Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (35364 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by officialsaw01(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2022
What is all this trolling self?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by blazingblender(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Guy man don enter trouble
But people Sha try and be mindful of the kind of things you post for cruise
But shey na Reno first start am ...
When he was lambasting he never knew he had a daughter to protect

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Morgan9(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Foolish reno is now tagging department of state security for some one in niaja..

He should have come down to Nigeria and officially report to DSS make hand touch am

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by lathrowinger: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by paradigmshift(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Foolish Reno..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Kingzeez10: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Ever since IPOB pigs joined Peter obi campaign. They has turn it to Do or die affair. Go to Twitter and see things for yourselves, even here on Nairaland. Bunch of evil people.

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Sucre6: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
In as much as u don't belong to the same school of thought with someone shouldn't give you the impetus to attack and threaten them.

I will also like to do an independent investigation on this mofo, he's a potential terrorist sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by BuhariNaWah: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
But this man talks too much!
I wonder how the wife copes.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Thermodynamics(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
This is wrong

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by house10s2: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
I wake up, make i pray first i don already sin this morning

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Guyman02: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno is a troll, but the guy should be trolling back at him against his candidate Atiku and leave family members out of the madness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Connected1: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Mumu Reno.

grin

He's even more stingy than the Peter Obi, himself and that our Foolish Father Mbaka of a brother is critizing.

Imagine just $500 to expose someone trying to harm a member of your family, wetin person wan carry am do, normally he suppose know say nobody like am, if he drops like $5000 now, then some folks may decide to betray their brothers.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Ordinary $500
I was expecting at least $5000.
Before the person go expose the poster the money never finish.....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Juanmike(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Kwankwaso should join forces with Obi, nobody remembers he is running for president, besides Kano which other state can Kwankwasiyya movement come from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Searchingvictor: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Funny, person wey dey exile dey threaten. Make he come naija naw if them born him well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Oplomo: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Who told you the guy is a PO supporter, guy sounds like a toxic Tinubu urchin who are always angry and pitiable.
I strongly suspect the guy is the same person as Iamwonderful the thiegfnubu simpleton.

Obidient supporters are not that daft.

244 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Zelenskyy(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno has decided to change Over.

He can't take chances.... Force will be met with force.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Jchi9876: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Make him come naija come petition DSS bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by money121(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno has succeeded in making a mockery of himself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
This online scene hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by FactBoyz: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol, Reno feel this one. This is why I hate putting my life in public. Someone I have never met will know my wife, children and where to harm them because I am always posting personal details online.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by donjazet(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Kingozymandias(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL TROLLS

STOP TROLLING ... IT CAN LAND YOU IN JAIL

ALL THIS ONLINE THREATS AND HATE CAN LAND YOU IN TROUBLE

You think it's cruise until police shows up at your door .

Especially all thes Tinubu supporters who use hate bitter and tribalism 8n their posts ..

Some of you post false things about Obi or my candidate the Waziri Adamawa. I pity you ... You will end up in jail .

Meanwhile don't forget to Atikulate. It is good for your health

Atiku 2023

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by illicit(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Idiot Reno

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Dominiccash360(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
The guy done delete him account self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Microsports: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
G
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Tellwhat: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
This is wrong

Even if you no like person. Why bring up someone's innocent child in a conversation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Be careful of what you put online to catch cruise.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Olisa Agbakoba Applauds President Tinubu On Floating The Naira And Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.