Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City (2703 Views)

Nigerian React To Fake Boobs Wear By Ladies, After Nigerian DJ Rock It. Photos / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Dj Kotech was reportedly dumped by his fiancée on Saturday, August 21, three days after she accepted to marry him and then committed suicide early the hour of today Tuesday, August 24.

Another sad tale of suicide has been reported to have taken place in the Benin city area of Edo state.

The means by which he committed suicide is yet unknown to the general public as the time of filling this report

May his soul rest in peace.

Nigeria has seen a significant rise in depression and subsequently, suicide in the last two years, and what else could push a young man full of promise, to take his own life, besides heart break?

This is definitely not first of such cases recorded in the state as well as the nation at large.

Of course, there are many factors that lead to depression and suicide but heartbreak comes in among the top five reasons ever given for suicide.

It was reported that deceased always flaunt his fiancée on social media but later got dumped by her for his close friend which might have lead to his suicide.

Do you think committing suicide was a best option for him?. Well may his soul rest in peace

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2021
RIP
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Ahmed0336(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Damn!!!!

May His Soul RIP.

I think it's high time we stop allowing our kids to watch romantic movies like Titanic and it likes. Action movies ll do a lot of good esp in dis corn tree that things keep getting difficult on a daily basis.

Make nobody attack me o. Just my view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Snitch24(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2021
U don't have to die over a pussy bro
I'm sure he must seen alot of red flags but he chooses to ignore them
Most times were the architect of our own down fall

1 Like

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
He lacks wisdom.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Pierocash(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Minus one more idiot to worry about.

Next person please..

2 Likes

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
This smells like a publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!!!

May His Soul RIP.

I think it's high time we stop allowing our kids to watch romantic movies like Titanic and it likes. Action movies ll do a lot of good esp in dis corn tree that things keep getting difficult on a daily basis.

Make nobody attack me o. Just my view.

You have some point thou
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Minus one more idiot to worry about.

Next person please..

Haba, at least get some pity
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by ASS1122: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
paulemmy19:
He lacks wisdom.

Have you been in love before?
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Pierocash(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Chatinews:

Haba, at least get some pity
no pity for fools.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Pierocash:
no pity for fools.

shocked
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by nosiebaba(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2021
That devil is a bastard!
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by chatinent: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Vert stupid habit nowadays.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2021
nosiebaba:
That devil is a bastard!

Must everything be the devil
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Chatinews: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:
Vert stupid habit nowadays.

Too bad
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
WHY WILL A RIGHT-THINKING PERSON COMMIT SUICIDE,because AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING DUMP AM? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FULL EVERYWHERE,FINE MEN BREKETE FOR WORLD, IT SHOWS THAT MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS DON TIRE FOR LIFE,THEY ARE JUST WALKING DEAD WAITIN FOR TINY REASON TO DIE. AVOID THEMundecided
STRONG SPIRIT IN THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOD THE CREATOR IS THE POWER YOU NEED TO SURVIVE THIS ERA,IF NOT YU ARE JUST LIKE THE WALKING DEAD.SO YOU BETA PERSONALLY SEEK GOD AND HIS KINGDOM,NOT PASTOR OR PROPHET.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Yewandequeen(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Chatinews:

definitely not
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Because of woman?

1 Like

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Danjikanbauchi: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Pierocash:
no pity for fools.

true the guy deserve no pity, what a wasted soul.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Totilopussylick(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
Because of woman?
because of love undecided
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by nosiebaba(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chatinews:

Must everything be the devil
No vex. You know what you know and I know what I know. What you know can't change what I know and what I know might not change what you know. That's life
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Alusiizizi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chatinews:
Dj Kotech was reportedly dumped by his fiancée on Saturday, August 21, three days after she accepted to marry him and then committed suicide early the hour of today Tuesday, August 24.

Another sad tale of suicide has been reported to have taken place in the Benin city area of Edo state.

The means by which he committed suicide is yet unknown to the general public as the time of filling this report

May his soul rest in peace.

Nigeria has seen a significant rise in depression and subsequently, suicide in the last two years, and what else could push a young man full of promise, to take his own life, besides heart break?

This is definitely not first of such cases recorded in the state as well as the nation at large.

Of course, there are many factors that lead to depression and suicide but heartbreak comes in among the top five reasons ever given for suicide.

It was reported that deceased always flaunt his fiancée on social media but later got dumped by her for his close friend which might have lead to his suicide.

Do you think committing suicide was a best option for him?. Well may his soul rest in peace

He looks like a simp anyway. Throwing away his most valuable asset for some bitch. I'll bet she's not much to look at anyway.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Kriss216: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chatinews:

Only fools fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by 2rez: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wetin dey do some niggas na Schrepp dumped u, next na to reason & settle for suicide? What type of nonsense is that? Like how many schrepps dey commit suicide when dumped? Practically negligible.

Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by pointblank247(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only fools die like that
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by muller101(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank God he didn't have male children. His foolishness ends with him.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Chatinews:

love isn't stupidness na.
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by OLORIPAPA: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Fear woman....
Re: SAD! Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Fiancée In Benin City by Asianjollof007: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Reveals Her REAL AGE On Bday/co-wives Snubbed The Occasion With.. / D’banj And Don Jazzy Nabbed For Drug Trafficking ? / Jim Iyke Attacks Fan That Called Uti Nwachukwu Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.