Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account (363 Views)

You Can Earn Between 9k-90k Weekly With Bokufoods / Join Bokufoods Network As A Pioneer - Earn 2.7m In 6-12months / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by afosoft: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Do you know you can earn 3,600 daily with just 2,200 BokuFoods starter program.

You + 3 new people = Food or Cash.

One good thing about this program is that with a one time sign up, you can earn 3,600 atleast twice a week.

http:///BokuFoods

chat me up for your registration and guide. or visit bokufoods.com to learn more

Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by Snitch24(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Lmoa
Why do I feel like
Ur a new commer scammer
Poeple can't jst pay into what's not critically well explained
How will the money grow
What are the task involved

1 Like

Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by afosoft: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Snitch24:
Lmoa
Why do I feel like
Ur a new commer scammer
Poeple can't jst pay into what's not critically well explained
How will the money grow
What are the task involved

You can visit the website now. www.bokufoods.com

Its a food network. Food Marketing and membership program. http:// bit. ly /BokuFoods Copy it and remove the space in between to join whatsapp group

BokuFoods membership program.

With this program you will earn 7k or more weekly with 2,2000 depending on the plan you activate.

HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up with member invite link
2. Verify your email
3. Make payment and activate plan
4. Invite 3 member to the program to register under you.

Click here for more details Remove spaces
http:// bit . ly/ BokuFoods

Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by Snitch24(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
afosoft:

You can visit the website now. www.bokufoods.com

Its a food network. Food Marketing and membership program. http:// bit. ly /BokuFoods Copy it and remove the space in between to join whatsapp group

BokuFoods membership program.

With this program you will earn 7k or more weekly with 2,2000 depending on the plan you activate.

HOW IT WORKS
2. Verify your email

Click here for more details Remove spaces
http:// bit . ly/ BokuFoods

So ur saying with 2,200
I can be earning 3k every week?
Or what's the interval
Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by afosoft: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Snitch24:

So ur saying with 2,200
I can be earning 3k every week?
Or what's the interval

You will earn 3,600 and you can earn this 3600 atleast twice a week. You only need to follow the process.

HOW IT WORKS
2. Verify your email

This is the best paying MLM platform. Easy entry is 2,200, only need 3 people to join you with 2,200 you start earning 3,600 continuously.
The good part is that. You can earn this 3,600 at least twice a week. If you take 2,200 to market... You can not even buy a paint of beans now.

If you join BokuFoods with 2,200 and you invite 3 people. You will earn 3,600. You can use it to order food on the web shop or you cash it out.

Message me /+2347036124817 whatsapp only.

The same thing goes for other plan.

Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by afosoft: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is the best paying MLM platform. Easy entry is 2,200, only need 3 people to join you with 2,200 you start earning 3,600 continuously.

BokuFoods Membershiop program - affordable, profitable and realistic. You can activate multiple plan at the same time and increase your income.

whasapp 2347036124817

Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by Snitch24(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
afosoft:

You will earn 3,600 and you can earn this 3600 atleast twice a week. You only need to follow the process.

HOW IT WORKS
2. Verify your email

The good part is that. You can earn this 3,600 at least twice a week. If you take 2,200 to market... You can not even buy a paint of beans now.

If you join BokuFoods with 2,200 and you invite 3 people. You will earn 3,600. You can use it to order food on the web shop or you cash it out.

Message me /+2347036124817 whatsapp only.

The same thing goes for other plan.

So what if nobody believes me and I couldn't find anyone to Join me what happens then
Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by afosoft: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Snitch24:

So what if nobody believes me and I couldn't find anyone to Join me what happens then

Those who understand MLM will not hesitate to join.
Re: Bokufoods Launch Starter Program That Put Constant Cash In Your Bank Account by Snitch24(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
afosoft:

Those who understand MLM will not hesitate to join.

Lmao ok ooh
I wsh you good luck

(1) (Reply)

One Week After Abokifx Shutdown: Has Emefiele Been Proven Right? / Do you need a content writer? / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.