Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again (164 Views)

Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users / Girls In Nigeria Are Not Safe Anymore / 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by ThorOdinson: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Is this what you get for being a Nigerian. You cannot stroll out of your comfort zone anymore. If your family are not out to get you then your neighbors are. If the neighbors aren’t then the system is out to get you.from bad roads to epileptic power supply.
Am waiting for when some says these words
“LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO NIGERIA “
The system is bad

See what they did in Port Hercourt yesterday.

This is a post by a youth from south south saying about his ordeals with the unknown sars men......

I’m in pain guys� Just strolled out of my house this evening to buy something and these SARS officers approached me and asked who I was, told them I was an artiste, next thing they asked me to get in their car which I refused, I even created a scene challenging them that they should shoot hoping people there will come through to support me but of course nobody did, instead everyone was just watching them hit me, pushed me in the car, used their guns on my stomach and face. Went through my phone to see if I do yahoo but nothing was there, they asked me if I run street, how I got money to be using a Pro Max and my clothes are expensive, I told them I’ve never done anything like that. Omo these men went through my accounts, luckily I save money in my Bitcoin wallet and not banks and they asked for my wallet, told them I don’t have a Bitcoin wallet and I was driven to a dark place towards aluu with a gun to my head, they told me if I don’t give them 200K they will shoot me and dispose my body that I’m not better than people they’ve killed, that I’m challenging them by creating a scene. After taking the 35K in my wallet they asked me to call somebody that they’ll take 150K and I shouldn’t tell anyone I was held. With a fully loaded gun to my head I contacted my big brother Holy Harmon to tell him I needed to sort something in school so I can graduate immediately he sent me 40K which they drove me round looking for POS until we got to rumuodara junction (Below are the receipts of the transaction) They didn’t want me to make a transfer so their names won’t show. My cloth is torn, headset I bought 25K weeks back broken, my body hurts, and I’m bleeding on my stomach. Omo the system is bleeped�

Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by Bornsinner7: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Damn
Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by iamtardey: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
embarassed
Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by hybrid11(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Same thing is happening in owerri currently, police harassing people,arresting people.. Is the same police we wanted fed.government to increase their salary .
UGM revenged d evil they did to people,we condemned their action... I think UGM should resume work
Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by Pierocash(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Al-shabab, and Talibans are way far more righteous than the Nigeria Police. These guys are worst than terrorists.

They kidnap, they rape, they kill,and Rob.

Bethren tell me,are they different from terrorists?.

Of a truth,the endsars achieved nothing,the only solution to this atrocities is full blown revolution that will reset things and allow everything to start afresh. Nigeria Police Force are foot soldiers of the elite politicians using them for nefarious activities.

Left for me,the entire Nigeria Police Force should be outrightly disbanded, establishing community policing is way far better to us than having a terrorist organisation In the name of police force
Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by BigRocky: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
On Twitter people will be making mouth that they will stand and fight against police brutality but in real life they would stand afar and watch you die..

Sorry bro thank God you weren't killed,they would HV labeled you esn or ipob.
Re: Not Safe, I Repeat We Are Not Safe In Nigeria. See What The System Did Again by psucc(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria Police is a licensed killer squad that the government do use. They kill more people than terrorist, bandits, herdsmen put together.

In your prayers, ask God to deliver you out of evil. The evil is nothing but police.

(1) (Reply)

Black Police Groups Call For Ex-black Panther Jailed For 48 Years To Be Released / Word Of The Day / 136 Abducted Tegina Pupils Released And On Their Way To Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.