Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions (1016 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Did The Pastors Existed Among The Early Christians? / What Made The Early Christians So Devoted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Would you have calmly walked into the lion’s den, praying & singing, or would you have quickly denied the Faith?

Duration: 53 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1vjppjW6o

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok:
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by freelancerrr: 7:14am On May 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Would you have calmly walked into the lion’s den, praying & singing, or would you have quickly denied the Faith?

Nice video ma, may God strengthen other Christians still facing persecutions in any form, WE WILL ALWAYS STAND FOR CHRIST NO MATTER WHAT.

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by OBALOLA55(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2022
freelancerrr:

Nice video ma, may God strengthen other Christians still facing persecutions in any form, WE WILL ALWAYS STAND FOR CHRIST NO MATTER WHAT.
IS CHRIST STANDING WITH YOU
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by illicit(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2022
I will just be crying....

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 7:46am On May 04, 2022
Very bad. I know there reward is in heaven

2 Likes

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Maynman: 7:52am On May 04, 2022
Daniel was not a Christian, he was a Judaist.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 8:10am On May 04, 2022
Maynman:
Daniel was not a Christian, he was a Judaist.

Always easy to know those who couldn't be ar5ed to watch the 1-minute clip undecided
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 8:11am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Very bad. I know there reward is in heaven

It was a real test of faith.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 8:11am On May 04, 2022
illicit:
I will just be crying....

Lord have mercy grin

1 Like

freelancerrr:

Amen.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2022
According to Jesus Christ of Nazareth all those that will share the same glory beside him on his throne will face the same music of which will eventually end up in the likeness of his death (excruciating death) Matthew 20:20-23 compare to Revelations 12:17

So it's only the BORN AGAIN Christians back then that experienced this {Matthew 10:28} because they were the ones in the forefront preaching and teaching without fear due to their baptism of Holy Spirit {Act 4:31} that's why true Christianity went into spiritual slavery after the first set of BORN AGAIN Christians were killed and there was no BORN AGAIN Christian to anchor Christ's teachings during the dark ages.

Today the remaining ones are busy day and night preparing spiritual nourishment for the other sheep {John 10:16} Jesus said his father and himself has given them the privilege to care for his earthly belongings (subjects) {Matthew 24:45-47 compare to Luke 12:32} it's America that declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP and made it easy for them to continue with their assignment on earth that's why God will never allow any human government to overpower America until His kingdom come! Daniel 2:44

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
I thought it had hit NL's front page but It hit YouTube's shorts shelf. Over 1k views at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Quicksilver5: 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I thought it had hit NL's front page but It hit YouTube's shorts shelf. Over 1k views at the moment grin
congrats ma
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by calmness0(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Do give-away grin

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by COZA(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2022
Nice, well done, ma
PastorMIsBack:
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

China is persecuting Muslims, does that validate Islam?

2 Likes

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by jcross19: 8:23pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IS CHRIST STANDING WITH YOU
that question is coming of from Preverted heart!!!.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
LordReed:

Lol... Mr Reed.. The seeker of truth.. How are you doing on your quest to finding out the truth about God?
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Mr Reed.. The seeker of truth.. How are you doing on your quest to finding out the truth about God?

Waiting for objective evidence, haven't seen any yet.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 6:21am On May 05, 2022
LordReed:

You have to ask on the Muslim Forum wink
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Maynman: 6:22am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You have to ask on the Muslim Forum wink

Lame, always dogging questions. Is this the Christianity you practice? Everything is close minded.

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 6:23am On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

Lame,
always dogging questions. Is this the Christianity you practice?

He asked about Islam. It's too early for your nonsense grin
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Maynman: 6:23am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

He asked about Islam. It's too early for your nonsense grin

He used your faux logic against you, and you can’t keep up.
“China is persecuting Muslims, does that validate Islam?”

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 6:25am On May 05, 2022
Maynman:

He used your faux logic against you, and you can’t keep up.
“China is persecuting Muslims, does that validate Islam?”

My video had nothing to do about validation, if you bothered to watch it. Over and Out!!
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Maynman: 6:26am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My video had nothing to do about validation, if you bothered to watch it. Over and Out!!

Keep dodging, hypocrite with weak knowledge of your god.

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2022
LordReed:

Waiting for objective evidence, haven't seen any yet.

No worry, one day e go clear for your eye. Seek and you shall find. cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

No worry, one day e go clear for your eye. Seek and you shall find. cool cool

I still believe @LordReed will become one of the greatest Gospel Preachers during our time grin He just doesn't know it yet.
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Maynman: 7:43am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I still believe @LordReed will become one of the greatest Gospel Preachers during our time grin He just doesn't know it yet.

So he can worship Semitic gods? Or cannaite gods? You know who SHEM is?

It was Elohim that was sharing inheritance to Yahweh and he gave the kid, isreal.

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol... Amen. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Amen. cheesy grin

His testimony would be, "How I was delivered from the spirit of atheism" grin
Re: The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

His testimony would be, "How I was delivered from the spirit of atheism" grin

Lol... I look forward to hearing it. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uma Ukpai Plans 120,000 Capacity World’s Largest Church Auditorium { Photos / I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. / Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.