Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap (862 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ojoto Police Station In Anambra, Kill Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by Ukpaka: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap ‘Two Majors’
https://247ureports.com/2021/08/breaking-news-bandits-break-into-nigerian-defence-academy-kill-officer-kidnap-two-majors/
-
The bandits were also said to have also kidnapped two majors.

The bandits who attacked the barracks around 1am on Tuesday are still be inside the academy.

A reliable source within the barracks told our correspondent that security has been beefed up within and around the barracks to stop the bandits from escaping with the officers.

“It was a terrible experience, the bandits took advantage of the time when most people had gone to bed to attack the barracks.”
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by lwisee: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2021
I find it difficult to believe this.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by loveth360(f): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Good news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by cpu2006(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
ok
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by nubiangod9(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Shocker lo shey beat yii, we now live in a country where kidnappers and bandits have the effontery to attack a defence academy, and kidnap Majors! undecided the question is how is it possible?
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
You say wetin?!! shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by tofolo(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
its finished..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by tofolo(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
lwisee:
I find it difficult to believe this.
Its true bros, I stay in Kaduna.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by meolaniyi(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
All you southern fools will now understand we are all finished.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by EKONGKING: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2021
It's pure comedy that some idiots still consider the zoo to be giant of Africa
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by kingscare1(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
The news is no longer frightening when heard despite its so because we have heard countless of such banditry news while the government do nothing about it.

What do you want us to do about the news? Please go report to the government, stop disturbing us because we are tired of hearing about those foolish low-life bandits.

It's sad to see the north in charge of Nigeria and that same north on fire being killed in droves while their super-elites do nothing about it to stop it.

Are you expecting hustling me in the south without bandits attack to break my head for them? What do you expect a powerless me to do for them when they have everything humanly possible to stop their predicaments?

I only pity the innocent people that dies in these avoidabable deaths they are experiencing here and there all the time.

Factually, the north will see what they have done to themselves, what goes around comes around and by them it will be too late for them to reconcile the terrible things caused by them and no body of them strong enough to speak or fight for them and being at the mercy of other tribes and religion.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by Akinsete19(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Everyone knows the solutions to all these nonsense, when the govt is ready, they will implement the solutions.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by BigRocky: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
If this news is real, omo.

The breakfast will go round.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by Sunnybay7: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2021
A whole defense academy, may be efcc should leave Dorothy and help the army small. Atleast they can burst into anywhere without regard.
Re: Breaking News: Bandits Break Into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kill Officer, Kidnap by Mynd44: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2021

(1)

Buhari Not Directly Responsible For Insecurity -sen. Na’allah Before Son's Death / My Prayer For Ipob And ESN / Sit At Home: The Power Of Siddon Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.