Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (627 Views)

Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible In Nigerian Bookies / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible With Nigerian Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE ABBETRAGE BETTING,YU WIN SOMETIMES NOT OFTEN.THE BETTING TABLES ARE FULLY ORGANIC TABLES WIRED WITH ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE. YA SMALL BRAIN CANT EVEN BEAT THEMgrin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: . by SeniorRef: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
BestArber:
Okay I know and have someone's contact who gives and guides you in giving arbs, if you don't know what arb is please look it up before you come to comment, believe me you'll make a lot of money from arbs and it's not a get rich quick scheme...lol and honestly as a student even trying to survive I really want to start but I don't have capital talk more of subscription money, thing is if you have the capital and subscription money I'll give you his contact, please bless me when the time comes so I can also start and be earning something for now....for more info and enquiries just contact me via WhatsApp or better still call me on 09044096937

Following this guy and trading has so many advantages well when you chat me I'll link you up and also tell him to add you to the group to hear from fellow subscribers... remember any questions you have feel free to ask me.... please only serious people and people that have the capital to start... normally you'd need a capital of 100k to even make a good enough amount of profit and in 2 weeks I assure you of nothing less than 200k+ profit... please and please if you don't know what arb is look it up before coming to give a negative comment I beg you...also the guy deals with local Nigerian bookies in case you're worried of international bookies restrictions... I'll just link you up with the man and he'll explain all these to you all more
Some of u talk as if u r dealing with kids,...U are a student,u dont have money,and N100k capital will make nothing less than 200k..+ in two weeks;u did not tell ur Father to invest,or ur rich Uncles,Aunties,relatives,but u decided to come online and tell people u dont even know to make money from your trusted friend`s arbitrage betting technique..Bro,charity begins at home cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Trust22(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Keep Quite

BestArber:
Please and please if you don't know what arbitrage is please check the next topic it's not by force abeg I take God beg una...or better still make your research before commenting... it's already clear the user above has no idea what arbitrage even means at all so please if you're ignorant please do your research before commenting...

1 Like

Re: . by Chimoski87(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
You guys shouldn't chat that scammer before he scams you using his other WhatsApp number as the person he wants to link you up with. Arbitrage betting is very difficult that you may even need to open 20 betting accounts to ensure you take advantage of it, funny enough, you stand to make so much little profit plus the attendant inconveniences. Imagine using 20,000 to make 21,000, and you will need to withdraw and fund another account to use for the arbitrage since you won on bookie A and lost on bookie B. Also, bookies will deal with you after few weeks if not few days coz their AI will flag your account for arbitrage and you will not just lose your money there, your account will be closed down too. You can't even sue them coz arbitrage is against their T&C.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
SeniorRef:

Some of u talk as if u r dealing with kids,...U are a student,u dont have money,and N100k capital will make nothing less than 200k..+ in two weeks;u did not tell ur Father to invest,or ur rich Uncles,Aunties,relatives,but u decided to come online and tell people u dont even know to make money from your trusted friend`s arbitrage betting technique..Bro,charity begins at home cheesy
Are you suggesting it's a scam? Oga you're not giving me shishi I'm trying to help here so anyone who gets to make use of the arbs provided can bless me in return...nawa ooo if you're interested it'd be best you just shut the hell up cos no one is paying me for this
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Trust22:
Keep Quite

Don't be rude man
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Trust22:
Keep Quite

Don't be rude man
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm even trying to help ungrateful people...ahh whatever forget it
Re: . by Trust22(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm even trying to help ungrateful people...ahh whatever forget it

Get out...
Re: . by Unityp: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
This guy must really be a scammer,he has deactivated his account and removed his initial post.He must have realised that he has been caught.

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo's First Debut For Manchester United Javascript:void(0); / Kroos' Return Is The Main Novelty In Ancelotti's Squad List Against Sheriff / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 3: When Is The Fight, How To Watch On TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.