Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (19381 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / DCSL Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by bigdammyj: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Noted
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Navalsadiq(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
A country where there is insecurity and killings

everywhere
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by moyoz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hassan88:
Hello Family, please a friend needs your help with DCSL/ ICPC recruitment exercise. He received a message from the above body scheduling an online test but was referred to his mail for details about the test. According to him, this is a re- scheduling test. But he hasn't received any mail as regard the details of the test. Did anyone receive this message too and yet to receive the mail?

Please, he needs your take on this.
And any possible solution?

Also got the message too. But I’m not bothered because I didn’t applied for any ICPC job
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by leveljames(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
adagba001:
I got thesame sms... No email. Still waiting to see what next...
I received sms, and they sent me mail that my exam is tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Dbarrzx: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yea I got the message yesterday but I received the mail today and I have done my test. Men those question no be beans ooooo. Areas I least expected question from.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Beface(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
lampi:
I've received the message on 9th this month just no aware until i received an SMS
Did you use the old token to write the test because I'm unable to use my own.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by dipsy588(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
I received the text on the 23rd of August but I cant remember if I applied but if I did since then have been checking my spam for messages of all my emails and still yet nothing. Like someone said probably the message would be delivered in batches to our spam message. fingers crossed.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by leveljames(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dbarrzx:
Yea I got the message yesterday but I received the mail today and I have done my test. Men those question no be beans ooooo. Areas I least expected question from.
pls share the portal for the test
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Mustapha111888(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hassan88:
Hello Family, please a friend needs your help with DCSL/ ICPC recruitment exercise. He received a message from the above body scheduling an online test but was referred to his mail for details about the test. According to him, this is a re- scheduling test. But he hasn't received any mail as regard the details of the test. Did anyone receive this message too and yet to receive the mail?

I did. I also missed the 1st test because the email was sent to spam and there was no SMS to notify many. I guess that's why ICPC is forced to re-schedule the test and also send SMS notification to candidates.

Although I'm still having difficulty accessing the test forum – I couldn't login. Your friend should check his spam messages, if he didn't receive the message from the actual inbox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by EvansU: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
They sent emails out already. Tell the recipients to check their spam/junk folder.

adagba001:
I got thesame sms... No email. Still waiting to see what next...
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Dbarrzx: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
When you get the mail, the portal will be attached. All you need to login is your mail ID no token needed
leveljames:
pls share the portal for the test
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by EvansU: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
They sent emails out already. Tell the recipients to check their spam/junk folders.

gbangban1:
Yes I seen it too, but not yet received email
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by EvansU: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
They sent emails out already. Tell the recipients to check their spam/junk folders.

Hassan88:

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by EvansU: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
gbangban1:
Yes I seen it too, but not yet received email

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I did the exam this morning and couldn't finish because of time and was surprised they just sent me a message now to do stage 2 of another test tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Basheks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
yes i got the mail yesterday and i have successfully done my test today.
good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Benresmy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
I just received my email stating my online test is tomorrow
Hassan88:

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Skillsnigeria: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
wink
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by nnamdiokoye300(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hassan88:

yes I did too
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by ezimo777(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Recieved the text, but haven't seen any mail yet
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by ishakashaibu: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
I did my own today thru this website sent to my spam https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test
Then enter your mail and start your test
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Efficiency7: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
He should check his spam for the mail, I got my this afternoon, to write tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Chepos1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nonso92:
I am just coming from the dcsl office at Ilupeju, and they confirmed that emails will be sent out to applicants in batches prior to the dates scheduled for each person's exam date between Wednesday and friday, so chill everyone.

How can one get the token bro?
I got the mail but don't know the were about of my token.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by pearlyboo(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
fados4sure:
I did the exam this morning and couldn't finish because of time and was surprised they just sent me a message now to do stage 2 of another test tomorrow
just checked my mail . It was sent since 8th August. I got d text 2 days. Is it late to write tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by futuremoma34: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
fados4sure:

Are you for real..please screenshot let's see
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Klington: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, but my test date was like two weeks back.
They said they will send another token btw today and Friday.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by diademoly(f): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am yet to get any mail too.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Chukabiz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
All of you searching for Email, did you apply for it?
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by princeSammyz: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dbarrzx:
please can you give us hints on areas to brush up

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Eruption2: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / How Interview Questions Are Asked Abroad And In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.