Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) (77902 Views)

Wizkid Hugged Naira Marley Backstage Before His Stage Performance In London / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2021
OBO has always been a fan of Starboy... Look how happy he is to be in the presence of the god himself Big Wiz, Lol.

Anyways, this is just another evidence that just like our politicians, they're good so make people stop dey carry their matter for head like gala.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Aboguede:
See as Devido Dey shout like drunkard sad
The guy don moss..
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Daveambition:

Wetin concern yu with their drinkin habit or the rings & blunt..?
Did yu question Floyd Mayweather on his exotic 7white cars?
Allow this Men make dem flex life
Hope you can count the numbers of dead crew from Davido's camp as a result of this?
Cutting short your life span in order to be tagged as a celebrity does not make sense.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Daveambition:

A black man like yourself wey don achieve generational riches na im yu siddon inside ur hot container shop dey ask {Floyd na mmadu?}...
Weldon Sir

grin cool
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by lastchild: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Na their fans dey kill themselves. People wey no dey quarel, fans dey quarel for them.

And what's the meaning of the numerous rings they all wear, smoking they all do, and drinking 24/7! Is it also a qualification to be a celebrity artiste?
these people don't behave behind the camera like they behave in front of the camera.

they don't smoke much, all they do is called "media life"
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ogedozie: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
[left][/left]
[/quote][quote author=Onyi22 post=105132019]Na their yeye fans way they fight themselves i dy pity.. How would they feel after reading this news cheesy cheesy
It will never be well with Poverty
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Na their fans dey kill themselves. People wey no dey quarel, fans dey quarel for them.

And what's the meaning of the numerous rings they all wear, smoking they all do, and drinking 24/7! Is it also a qualification to be a celebrity artiste?

This life no get part 2.

If you have the resources, you will play music 24 hours, sip wine and eat good food.

Left to those who smoke.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Big name it’s called black slavery. Guess what?
The ring
The smoke
The drink

Na for this same soil, them bring am come. But white man go extract am kon repackage am for us to buy to oppress us.

Our mumu no too much for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by FarinJini: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rahkman:
na only u get sense for this thread very old video
You mean him and you abi? Because real recognize real. You need sense to know say person get sense.

My guy two of una get sense.

That makes it three of us.

Na only three of us get sense for this thread. grin grin Na ancient video

Poster below self get sense. We don be four

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by emsco(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Old video

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Thereddevil: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Music be like politics.. Na una go just kill unaselves..
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daveambition:

Wetin concern yu with their drinkin habit or the rings & blunt..?
Did yu question Floyd Mayweather on his exotic 7white cars?
Allow this Men make dem flex life

Obviously, you are a drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
MayorWhales:

Don’t quote me if you don’t understand what REAL SH*T are about
0 oga shit na shit

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nothing new. Using simple brains to make money. No be Atiku be chairman for Bubu wedding? Then wailers and zombies will come online and be fighting like na dem papa

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Myer(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Explain why they have not collaborated together.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Ungodly:
stfu mr old man (rock of ages) I don’t know your age not like i care but I’m sure something like this happen in your time too old man
[/s]

I listen to real musicians not noisemakers.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Pickieox(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
See how Wizzy be beside Davido, Wizzy be like son, D. come be like him papa...

grin grin grin
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by missionmex(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Lol

Your description off me.
I like your spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
missionmex:
I like your spirit.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by replete(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davido wey dem born for Atlanta self no speak phonetics reach WizKid wey dem born for ojuelegba here.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Brainbox2020(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Anybody wey try you go enter ground.

Lol davido and unnecessary yeye noise.
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by criuze(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Two yoruba boys wey dey blast the whole planet back to back

I love them

Yoruba amaka
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Eastcaostboy: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
MayorWhales:
Big boys don’t beef or hate, they link up and talk real sh*t
that's level to the ship. Those are MOB's they no the rules but their fans don't
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
orohbiro:
I can't stoop so low to date either of them undecided
But you go gree for me
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eye service
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iliveforever:
I think Davido was drunk

Me too...
Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benrosaria:

Big name it’s called black slavery. Guess what?
The ring
The smoke
The drink

Na for this same soil, them bring am come. But white man go extract am kon repackage am for us to buy to oppress us.

Our mumu no too much for us

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Miller232: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
onthehill:
Nigerian singer and songwriter, David Adedeji Adeleke populary known as Davido was recently spotted with superstar singer, Ayodeji ”Wizkid” Balogun at the airport, IgbereTV reports.

The two music stars were seen hugging and exchanging pleasantries as Davido was set to fly back to Nigeria.

Davido is said to have only recently returned into Nigeria after some time overseas, While Wizkid has been out of the country for weeks owing to his MIL tour.

In a short video making rounds online, the DMW boss was seen whispering some words to Wiz as they smiled and looked happy to see each other.

Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh shared the clip.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IFljKYB8M

https://igberetvnews.com/1398710/moment-wizkid-hugged-davido-airport-photo-video/
Be like say Una put plaster for eyes for this thread look at davidos face he is obviously still young there
This video go don pass 5 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit / Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend / Williams Uchemba Is Engaged. Meet His Fiancee (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.