Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures (79427 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by deebrownneymar: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Believe me when I say this guy’s income is illegit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Buksaylor: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
AprokoGirl:
The Mansion is located at Okpuno , Awka In Anambra State.

Checkout his customized Mercedes Benz Cars , This Currently Married with a Lovely Kid.

Congrats to him , Recently he also invested into Real Estate and Logistics Business.

Is Only In Nigeria That people believe that a Young Guy cannot become successful if he is not educated or into buying and selling.

Nowadays , internet pays better that Education.

Congrats to him.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Na so una hype Hushpuppy say na real estate mogul till e cast!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by seyz91(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
gasparpisciotta:
This one na agba yahoo...
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by seyz91(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Kobicove:
Is he the only one trading crypto in Nigeria?

Breeze go soon blow then we go see fowl nyash grin
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Newboss(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
My brother chop life. No time for nonsense. All these yeye talk, na poverty and ignorance dey cause am.

Not everyone you can't trace their wealth dey into crime. You, try and trace your own financial misfortunes

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by seyz91(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
supportnija:
I doubt if this country go good, look at the way we celebrate criminality, which Bitcoin give him this money ?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by MhiztaFrank(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is this how profitable it is....watching
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
supportnija:
I doubt if this country go good, look at the way we celebrate criminality, which Bitcoin give him this money ?
I swear
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bann3d:
True! Small money wey some people invest for Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, etc... fit make this happen. We're talking about more than 100x return on investment since last year grin
IS a lie

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Amanda4life: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
ABUKARI EFCC
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:
why are you contradicting yourself by saying that INTERNET IS BETTER THAN EDUCATION?

Now I ask you, can there be internet or it's knowledge without education?

Answer in your mind.
Leave the fool
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by raphy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guy man don give Efcc one million n has been freed n now showing of without a single smile on his face which make u knw tht na hard man him be.

If you make legit money you will always smile to the camera but if you be thieef like hush puppy u can never get mind to smile..

Make legit money so you will HV sleep night not staying awake n check if someone is after you .
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by tightpussy156: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yahoo plus sighted.which kind dirty bitcoin.na only you they do bitcoin.this are,yahoo plus boys posing as bitcoin lord.who quote me hug transformer.whodoubt me make he start bitcoin trade 5yrs na only chop money you go get except you do the real gee and mingle with YAHOO PLUS BOYS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What if he is an agent that went to take pictures of the property he wants to let out??

Because if this guy is so rich, why is his new house unfurnished & looking so hollow? Plus that dodgy 32 inch TV is not billionaire material. Swimming pool is dry too...

no let poverty kill you

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by fof1: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
expertman:
Congrats. But what most of them does is they create fake tokens and then post online for other Nigerians to buy.

After people start buying they will just jaapa with people investments .

They make money from shitcoins not bitcoins.

They are all fraudsters you create shitcoins without liquidity and started posting on every where on social media for us to buy.

Meanwhile newbies will start buying seeing their expensive lifestyle thinking they make money legit by trading not knowing they made it via scamming other Nigerians

CLose ur Mouth if U don't know what to say. U are very ignorant Pls

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
I always wonder why some people feel the need to pose with their trinkets and knickknacks for the world to see.

Is that some form of seeking validation?

What's the purpose of showing off material possessions?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
ityP:

Leave the caption alone. He is not the first. You think say EFCC too no wan chop? Lol. Una no sabi naija
if the Efcc could not pull it off, say no more and forever remain mute. Thank you
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Dami12345: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
AprokoGirl:
The Mansion is located at Okpuno , Awka In Anambra State.

Checkout his customized Mercedes Benz Cars , This Currently Married with a Lovely Kid.

Congrats to him , Recently he also invested into Real Estate and Logistics Business.

Is Only In Nigeria That people believe that a Young Guy cannot become successful if he is not educated or into buying and selling.

Nowadays , internet pays better that Education.

Congrats to him.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

He looks lonely. All that money and no friends. Wow.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
OftenOverlap:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T; Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Scammer cheesy
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
I over heard he duped a white man $300K worth of Bitcoin all in the name of exchange of Bitcoin, and the rest is history
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by dvkot(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kobicove:

till you learn that patricia paid about 1billion naira to sponsor bbnaija

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
congrats b lord.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
DigitalyYours:
Okay.... But he still looks hungry.
abi na my eyes

You think wealth is measured by size? Omo no be get money come dey look like one overfed TOAD. Stay smart oh! Ye kings.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by COUSIN1279(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only one car���
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Swaylore: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bann3d:
True! Small money wey some people invest for Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, etc... fit make this happen. We're talking about more than 100x return on investment since last year grin

Those people up there don't understand anything. Leave them abeg...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Ibukunstar(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just passing
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by FuckHomophobes: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
expertman:
Congrats. But what most of them does is they create fake tokens and then post online for other Nigerians to buy.

After people start buying they will just jaapa with people investments .

They make money from shitcoins not bitcoins.

They are all fraudsters you create shitcoins without liquidity and started posting on every where on social media for us to buy.

Meanwhile newbies will start buying seeing their expensive lifestyle thinking they make money legit by trading not knowing they made it via scamming other Nigerians

grin. You know the drill cheesy
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Caramia2020(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Internet pays
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kobicove:

I lot of silent billionaires trading crypto... This one is just loud and want to be known
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Ajilenu: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This one na agba yahoo...
LMAO grin. Him say na agba yahoo hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / My Updated BTC Buying Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.