Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures (79432 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) / Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by patorial(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What if he is an agent that went to take pictures of the property he wants to let out??

Because if this guy is so rich, why is his new house unfurnished & looking so hollow? Plus that dodgy 32 inch TV is not billionaire material. Swimming pool is dry too...

That you see there has 4 shops opposite each other in Okpuno Awka, 2 is for cyrptocurrency trading, 1is a fashion boutique and the other is for phone and accessories. I don't know of others that I haven't seen. Ask anyone in Awka about B Lord you will know that he doesn't show off.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by KennethEnyi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
For this life u no need fine just get money
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by pacespot(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
The question people should be asking is, why is it only young guys that are rich like this that EFCC and police are disturbing, if you are making mockery of this guy it could be your turn tomorrow unless you want to be perpetually poor for the rest of your life. We saw former BBN housemates acquiring mansions at lekki recently, I've forgotten the name of that girl in the last episode who said she is 23 years old, she is now a landlord at lekki. But you will see a young guy trying to buy an ordinary car and police will not let him rest.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by pacespot(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
supportnija:
I doubt if this country go good, look at the way we celebrate criminality, which Bitcoin give him this money ?

Hate kill you there, go and make your own money instead of hating on someone's success. You will rather he is poor right? Guys beefing each other is real in this country
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Habib101: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Enjoy your money jare and leave this uneducated people. THE POWER OF CRYPTO CURRENCY cool
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Habib101: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2021
AprokoGirl:
The Mansion is located at Okpuno , Awka In Anambra State.

Checkout his customized Mercedes Benz Cars , This Currently Married with a Lovely Kid.

Congrats to him , Recently he also invested into Real Estate and Logistics Business.

Is Only In Nigeria That people believe that a Young Guy cannot become successful if he is not educated or into buying and selling.

Nowadays , internet pays better that Education.

Congrats to him.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
am telling you
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Habib101: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2021
pacespot:

Hate kill you there, go and make your own money instead of hating on someone's success. You will rather he is poor right? Guys beefing each other is real in this country
Why can't Bitcoin give him this, does he even know when he has been doing it, people should do their research have education on the topic of discussion before posting.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by larryking540: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Congrats. But what most of them does is they create fake tokens and then post online for other Nigerians to buy.

After people start buying they will just jaapa with people investments .

They make money from shitcoins not bitcoins.

They are all fraudsters you create shitcoins without liquidity and started posting on every where on social media for us to buy.

Meanwhile newbies will start buying seeing their expensive lifestyle thinking they make money legit by trading not knowing they made it via scamming other Nigerians

my guy when u look how some Nigerian youth are dressed or with tattoos all over his body ,with no history of hustling to prove his wealth ,I just know the are coated fraudster ,
who ever wants to argue with me should go and read about invictus

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by naijaman2225(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Congrats. But what most of them does is they create fake tokens and then post online for other Nigerians to buy.

They are all fraudsters you create shitcoins without liquidity and started posting on every where on social media for us to buy.

Meanwhile newbies will start buying seeing their expensive lifestyle thinking they make money legit by trading not knowing they made it via scamming other Nigerians

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 25, 2021
so many yahoo boys and gift-cards scroungers on this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by ShedrachU(m): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Pure scammer, we know them, forget!!
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2021
pacespot:

Yahoo boy , I don't have your time
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by FreeIgboho: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Kobicove:
Is he the only one trading crypto in Nigeria?

Breeze go soon blow then we go see fowl nyash grin

Behind every great fortune for which the source is not logical, there is a crime
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Bann3d:
True! Small money wey some people invest for Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, etc... fit make this happen. We're talking about more than 100x return on investment since last year grin

I can relate. Go and see what C98 coin is doing on exchanges. From 1 dollar last month, it just entered 6 dollars as I'm typing. Blockchain is the new oil.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by ityP(m): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Lightorder:
if the Efcc could not pull it off, say no more and forever remain mute. Thank you

K
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Bishopino: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

No wahala I guess you one of them
The same to you.. keep blaming your neighbours.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Lol you are right, this is what most of them do, bunch of criminals, this is why I don't advise people to buy anyhow coins

always do your research first

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by NorthernSerene(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

That's correct but unlike iLegendd, the nigga use to work hard.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by SoftChordz: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What if he is an agent that went to take pictures of the property he wants to let out??

Because if this guy is so rich, why is his new house unfurnished & looking so hollow? Plus that dodgy 32 inch TV is not billionaire material. Swimming pool is dry too...

bad Belle no de pay... E de also cause blindness. Look at the floor of his swimming pool.. his inscription is their.. B-Lord. May he chop life to the fullest
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by arcike(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
patorial:

That you see there has 4 shops opposite each other in Okpuno Awka, 2 is for cyrptocurrency trading, 1is a fashion boutique and the other is for phone and accessories. I don't know of others that I haven't seen. Ask anyone in Awka about B Lord you will know that he doesn't show off.

Oga I know this guy inside out, he is a confirm yahoo boy. He once had a HK around goodwill junction side
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by EagleNest(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian youths never learn lessons from the misadventures of Hushpuppi and Obinwanne Okeke. Siddon dey salivate about bitcoins and mansions, with time this one's cover go blow too.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by patorial(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2021
arcike:

Oga I know this guy inside out, he is a confirm yahoo boy. He once had a HK around goodwill junction side

I haven't confirmed if he's into fruad or not but, I'm just saying that he can afford such luxuries
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by ajl: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

While I am not claiming that your statement is false, it is unlikely that all Nigerians dealing in crypto are doing what you claimed. What if he bought Cardano’s ADA when it was less than 10 cent some years ago and the same crypto now cost almost $3. That’s over 7000% gain. If he had invested $5000, that is now $350,000 worth of investment. That translate to N175 million. If we say he was a jobless youth, but there are many young Nigerians who can squeeze few thousands of dollars of their siblings abroad. I am just assuming here. When we condemn everything we have no evidence to proof, we are equally condemning ourselves. While I got into crypto only recently, if I had invested the amount of cash I put in now into the same crypto four years ago, I would be a millionaire in dollars today. Of course, unlike the young chap in that photos, folks like us would never post pictures on the internet. But you know what, a billion Naira in a bank account is not immune to a poverty mentality that’s prevalent across Nigeria. I am from Yorubaland, not a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by expertman(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2021
You are absolutely right sir .

That's why I said most of them yes there are a lot of legit guys out there.
God bless you

ajl:

While I am not claiming that your statement is false, it is unlikely that all Nigerians dealing in crypto are doing what you claimed. What if he bought Cardano’s ADA when it was less than 10 cent some years ago and the same crypto now cost almost $3. That’s over 7000% gain. If he had invested $5000, that is now $350,000 worth of investment. That translate to N175 million. If we say he was a jobless youth, but there are many young Nigerians who can squeeze few thousands of dollars of their siblings abroad. I am just assuming here. When we condemn everything we have no evidence to proof, we are equally condemning ourselves. While I got into crypto only recently, if I had invested the amount of cash I put in now into the same crypto four years ago, I would be a millionaire in dollars today. Of course, unlike the young chap in that photos, folks like us would never post pictures on the internet. But you know what, a billion Naira in a bank account is not immune to a poverty mentality that’s prevalent across Nigeria. I am from Yorubaland, not a Nigerian.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Elchechereche2:
Crypto is the future.I don talk my own
Introducing pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature and invite code "DorianD", use your real name on sign up

You have been spamming everywhere with this since yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by hibeebeeking: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
He better trend softly.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Agbebakun22: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
andrew444:

There are many crypto guys richer than him but they don’t do social media

Bnaira is quite richer than him if not mistaken.. BEC claiming Btc make dem rich lol na format sha
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by andrew444(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Bnaira is quite richer than him if not mistaken.. BEC claiming Btc make dem rich lol na format sha

How do you mean
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by KayCee92(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
supportnija:
I doubt if this country go good, look at the way we celebrate criminality, which Bitcoin give him this money ?

Don't say that. A friend of mine happened to be one of those who bought Ethereum at 66k naira. He had 12 then. He sold at 910,000 early this year when he thought ether is overly at the top and would crash. Ether did more than 1m after then. The person I'm talking about just finished his defense in Engineering. Money used was saved from Agbami scholarship fund and other minor savings. B4 then, I never believed it was possible to make money like that. 910k x 12 that is about 10.9million naira bro. Just get educated on these things and always be open minded. I'm not saying the man In picture is legit or illegit. Just telling u what's possible. Do ur research.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by Agbebakun22: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
andrew444:

How do you mean

BEC- Business Email compromise

Most senior I mean Agba yahoo like dem hushpuppy fall under this category... This is guy is probably using BEC while covering with Btc, na wetin most yahoo boys dey talk..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures by space9880: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
will not post something like this o but if na arrest dem arrest am na once go post am #badnewscarrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / My Updated BTC Buying Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.